Hello chingus :waves:

I just put up a poll on another oppa's thread this morning, and I thought Jang Hyuk's fans might like to have a poll too on their thread. :blush: Please let me know if you would like for me to post some questions . :partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

22 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@azureblue7 It’s so nice to see him happy and having fun!

@yoeda On now let me play voice detective: I think they did playback? And the rap didn’t sound like JHs voice 

Nah, I don't care! Lol. They had enough singer in their group and we knew JH can still rap pretty well. I had doubt they play a playback too but they did pretty good impersonating as a group.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Hello chingus :waves:

I just put up a poll on another oppa's thread this morning, and I thought Jang Hyuk's fans might like to have a poll too on their thread. :blush: Please let me know if you would like for me to post some questions . :partyblob:

Anything fun about JH oppa was totally welcome. Haha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I created a poll. It's just for a little bit of fun. :glasses: I hope you enjoy it - have fun voting! :kiss_wink:

@yoeda @azureblue7 @Biology Lesson @Prettysup @dramafan33 @kohnlee @budgerie @Ding77 @qynn @janghaesoo @Wis dom @The Reel Life

Feel free to tag us Event Organizers for any polls or events you would like to organize on this thread.

re: @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

More pics to :luvarrow:

Considering that his hair is short in the second episode already, I wonder how many episodes were already filmed with the basketball player before they replaced him. That might explain why JH is suddenly so good at flipping joen :) I hope that some day they will release those earlier episodes too. I'm guessing the guys messed up much more in those episodes...

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Just voted. He's good in anything he puts his mind into so for #1 I chose the genre I wanna see him next in. :sparklyeyes:

- Romance or romcom

- Horror

- Something else is Fantasy!

For #2 I wanna see him with someone younger, not sure who exactly but someone like maybe Han Hyo Joo (though they're both too soft-spoken) or Park Shin Hye?

For #3 it doesn't matter because he'll always have his abs (though maybe not as rock-hard as Chuno's). Can't imagine him letting go of years of exercise and discipline. It's just not him.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I also voted on the poll, I would’ve chosen “All genres” because he has done well in all, imo 

For other actresses I’d like to see him with, right now I’m super impressed with Shin Hye Sun (I know she is unfairly involved in that whole China-Korea issue but I hope things calm down) I’d also like to see him work again with Soo Ae and Shin Min Ah. Maybe Kim Sun Ah too. 

I will always love him with Jang Nara and she is now looking sexier and more mature and intense so I’d love to see them work again in anything. I will forever have a fond  memory of Lee Da Hae and hope they recover their chemistry (though its unlikely (?)) I thought he had great rapport with Oh Yeon Seo and loved his odd and unlikely but adorable chemistry with Park So Dam but somehow can’t imagine them as a couple in a “normal” story. Beautiful Mind worked for me because of how special those characters were. However I want him to have another chance with Park Se Young in a story that allows them to unleash chemistry (there was always potential there, certainly in Beautiful Mind but even in parts of Money Flower, the way they looked at each other once her character realized she loved him but, they just didn’t go there) 

I want him working again with Lee Mi Sook but not as mother and son! And please let him work with Kim Soomi as mother and son! Speaking of moms! I’d love to see him work again with the actress who played “omma” in Fated to love you. They had awesome chemistry too! 

@Biology Lesson Are you watching on Viu? I don’t think that app is available where I live :brokenheart:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I will always love him with Jang Nara and she is now looking sexier and more mature and intense so I’d love to see them work again in anything.

It would be a dream come true to see Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk paired up a third time. :sparklyeyes: I really liked both dramas they starred together in.

You're right about Jang Nara - she's looking more mature and intense than ever. Since Fated to Love You she's been taking on a variety of drama genres, so she has really developed as an actress. She's very different from what she was like in 2014.

Spoiler

daebak-real-estate-kdramadiary-a.jpg?res

Imagine an angry Jang Nara and angry Jang Hyuk in a drama scene. Woah! Sparks would fly!

sexy sax man mood GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Biology Lesson I agree about Kim He Ae and Han Ye Seul! (I think Midas would’ve been so much better if they had dared to get them to have a sexual relationship and then Boom, she discards him and betrays him, Wow!)  I have heard good things about Kim Seul Gi so Im going to add her to my “wishlist” based on what you just said. One thing that impressed me about Shin Hye Sun in Mr Queen is the love/sex scenes. While they were on the “comical” side like FTLY, she was not shy, she went for it. She seems to be a committed actress that will go all out in every way. In that sense I feel she and JH would match really well. Now Mr Queen is really weird so I don’t really recommend it as a whole but I liked her, especially in later eps (when drama got a bit more of a mix between serious and comical) 

I think Jang Nara has gotten to show and polish her skills more in later works but the only work I saw of her complete (not with JH) was “Go Back Couple” I dare to say you might enjoy this drama? I know you are super hard to please lol but try the first ep. I really liked what she did there. Just watch it with zero expectations. It only 12 eps. I plan to watch VIP after I finish the Money Flower group watch. Apart from Shin Hye Sun, I think Jang Nara is my favorite korean actress despite the fact Ive not seen all her works, because she has genuinely made me feel her characters very deeply. I’ve liked other actresses very much, but very few make me “feel” so much. There’s something about her. 

P.S I forgot about Sooyoung. I liked her pairing with him in Tell me what you saw and wouldn’t mind seeing them

again but what I’d like is a sequel to the drama, which would develop their relationship more (total wishful thinking) 

And I know this is going to be controversial but I wouldn’t mind another chance with Jung Rye Won, I know her character was extremely annoying in WOL but she has otherwise always played stronger, better characters. That character was such a shame and they wasted their potential chemistry. Same with Lee Honey, she was marvelous in Rebel but very annoying in TFP (to my taste) however I think she is beautiful and can act well, when given a good character, so I’d be interested in that pairing. There was potential in Shine or go crazy. 

• Insightful 3

16 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I agree about Kim He Ae and Han Ye Seul! (I think Midas would’ve been so much better if they had dared to get them to have a sexual relationship and then Boom, she discards him and betrays him, Wow!)  I have heard good things about Kim Seul Gi so Im going to add her to my “wishlist” based on what you just said. One thing that impressed me about Shin Hye Sun in Mr Queen is the love/sex scenes. While they were on the “comical” side like FTLY, she was not shy, she went for it. She seems to be a committed actress that will go all out in every way. In that sense I feel she and JH would match really well. Now Mr Queen is really weird so I don’t really recommend it as a whole but I liked her, especially in later eps (when drama got a bit more of a mix between serious and comical) 

I hope they will get an opportunity to act together. An actress that doesn't hold back sounds great! 

I think Jang Nara has gotten to show and polish her skills more in later works but the only work I saw of her complete (not with JH) was “Go Back Couple” I dare to say you might enjoy this drama? I know you are super hard to please lol but try the first ep. I really liked what she did there. Just watch it with zero expectations. It only 12 eps. I plan to watch VIP after I finish the Money Flower group watch. Apart from Shin Hye Sun, I think Jang Nara is my favorite korean actress despite the fact Ive not seen all her works, because she has genuinely made me feel her characters very deeply. I’ve liked other actresses very much, but very few make me “feel” so much. There’s something about her. 

JNR was great in FTLY, but seeing the BTS you see how much effort JH put into making her feel comfortable with him. I just wish she was as bold and playful in the actual intimate scenes as she was in the "rice cake making scene" and the second scene-  

http://couch-kimchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/124-690x400.jpg

I saw the bed scene she had in VIP and she seem to have lost some of her shyness, so you might be right and that another show with JH will be good. 

But the main thing is always a good script! A good cast is great, but the script needs to be good first. I mean, Tazza had a great cast... :grimace:

A strange thing- my previous post has disappeared... I didn't even know a post on Soompi could be deleted! I wonder how that happened...

22 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

P.S I forgot about Sooyoung. I liked her pairing with him in Tell me what you saw and wouldn’t mind seeing them

again but what I’d like is a sequel to the drama, which would develop their relationship more (total wishful thinking) 

I think the main problem was that show ran away from the show runners. That they had a gimmick, but they didn't think it through. It felt like her "ability" became redundant the moment OHJ got out of his lair. And from that point onwards the show was more busy twisting than making sense and developing the characters... With good writers, where do you think a sequel will take them? They did develop a nice mentor-mentee relationship, but the show kinda limited her character considering it stated that she her memory actually makes her slightly less intelligent than most. 

I always wanted a prequel for the show, to fill in all the blanks when it can to OHJ...

And I know this is going to be controversial but I wouldn’t mind another chance with Jung Rye Won, I know her character was extremely annoying in WOL but she has otherwise always played stronger, better characters. That character was such a shame and they wasted their potential chemistry.

Ahhh... yes, this would be controversial :hwaiting2: I don't think I can get over my first impression of her. I also saw a movie with her, and I didn't like her in it either...

Same with Lee Honey, she was marvelous in Rebel but very annoying in TFP (to my taste) however I think she is beautiful and can act well, when given a good character, so I’d be interested in that pairing. There was potential in Shine or go crazy. 

I agree about SOGC- I liked her much better and thought she was smoldering there, but what on earth happened to her acting in TFP?! yikes! Maybe we can blame that on the director as that show was filled with over acting...

• Like 4

8 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Are you watching on Viu? I don’t think that app is available where I live 

Subs for ICSYV is not only released on VIU, maybe viki too.

Spoiler

You can watch it at the usual sites too. You can PM me on IG if you need a link. 

• Like 2