3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I think u were the only one here who kept referring him as ‘the comedian’ haha

I guess I was... In my experience, usually people that do impressions of others are considered to be comedians. And he did his impression of JH and other actors quite often, so I assumed he was a comedian... Now I understand, that that maybe came across more disparaging than I intended :) 

• LOL 2

@Biology Lesson Well, nothing wrong with that I think, a comedian can also be an actor right? Like Jim Carrey or Adam Sandler (?) something like that? OTOH I had a hilarious thought, imagine someone as clueless as we can sometimes be about k-industry, watching JH only in certain Variety shows and started calling him “the rapper” :loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Well, nothing wrong with that I think, a comedian can also be an actor right? Like Jim Carrey or Adam Sandler (?) something like that? OTOH I had a hilarious thought, imagine someone as clueless as we can sometimes be about k-industry, watching JH only in certain Variety shows and started calling him “the rapper” 

That's actually a possibility! :) I mean in every interview TJ is motioned, to JH embarrassment! I have noticed that many young people think that JH is actually a former-idol

• LOL 3

Lol LSY is far from being a comedian. He is an actor starting as a supporting but recently he has many lead character under his belt. He was also in Sidus before so we can say he knew JH and that's why he being respectful but still don't prevent him to impersonate him. Lol. I think he still called him sunbae-nim. Actor always tend to being funny in variety. It's a matter either you found it funny or not. Haha.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Am

i right to say this is the only one from yesterday ? 
As in only press conference and not actual broadcast yet?

See the title on top? ‘Upcoming’...

New Westwood pics

• Like 3

12 hours ago, yoeda said:

Lol LSY is far from being a comedian. He is an actor starting as a supporting but recently he has many lead character under his belt. He was also in Sidus before so we can say he knew JH and that's why he being respectful but still don't prevent him to impersonate him. Lol. I think he still called him sunbae-nim. Actor always tend to being funny in variety. It's a matter either you found it funny or not. Haha.

He has been a lead? Is there anything you’d recommend? (Kinda off topic here I know) I see he was in a drama with Kim Ji Suk as lead that only has 11 eps (the less eps the better for me) but the reviews seem mixed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

He has been a lead? Is there anything you’d recommend? (Kinda off topic here I know) I see he was in a drama with Kim Ji Suk as lead that only has 11 eps (the less eps the better for me) but the reviews seem mixed. 

Can't recommended anything coz I'm still not seeing it. Lol. He was in weekend drama Once Again but it was a long drama. I want to watch it coz it had a good review and better ratings, but there's no with English sub only with Malay dub. I totally hate watching a dub drama coz for me it took away the fun. Haha. He was in Good Casting with Choi Kang Hee too.

• Like 1

Still don't know what a "music mystery show" means....

Also, JH got a "thank you" from Thewon gym, for his support of the new boxing champion?

caption "Thank you, Actor Jang Hyuk, who has been with us from Dong-ho Geum's introductory boxing to Korean champion Asian Silver Champion."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNY-W-KpRme/

• Like 6

On 4/5/2021 at 1:40 PM, Biology Lesson said:

I wonder if she will become part of JH's "crew" :) I really hope that she will get a role in his next production. Seeing them playing mother and son will be amazing!

She's kinda cute ya esp when she asked JH to hurry up. Lol. I'm glad he learnt a new dish.

4 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@yoeda I totally agree, I actually watched a Spanish dubbed version of Money Flower and a lot was missed, all the nuance in the voices. 

It must be awful to watch not hearing JH real voice & how did the voice actor perform in those scenes when Pil Joo disclosed to MR his real identity...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Still don't know what a "music mystery show" means....

You mean the format or what? I never watch a K-version but with Malaysia franchise you need to guess from the contestant who was truly a singer. It was a fun show actually with the judges who tried to search who was imposter among the contestants to eliminate them. Sometimes, their bad singing totally hilarious to see even I doubt some of them really bad at singing or just fake it for the sake of the show.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, yoeda said:

You mean the format or what? I never watch a K-version but with Malaysia franchise you need to guess from the contestant who was truly a singer. It was a fun show actually with the judges who tried to search who was imposter among the contestants to eliminate them. Sometimes, their bad singing totally hilarious to see even I doubt some of them really bad at singing or just fake it for the sake of the show.

Oh, so you have a group of people and only one of them was a real singer? That actually kinda hard, as there are plenty of people that can sing but never did so professionally... So we're gonna have some bad singing in this show, ha? That will be cruel to my ears...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, yoeda said:

So our Hyuk is solving it like a real detective. Look at him.. :bashful:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, so you have a group of people and only one of them was a real singer? That actually kinda hard, as there are plenty of people that can sing but never did so professionally... So we're gonna have some bad singing in this show, ha? That will be cruel to my ears...

Maybe one or more real singers. Agreed, some of bad singing made me cringe so hard. :mrgreen: On the other hand, like @azureblue7 said, we will be seeing Hyukie in detective mode. :happydance:

• Like 4