1 hour ago, Ding77 said:

Ahh this photo again. When I first saw this scene, I didn't notice anything wrong with their kiss except that LDH was just doing a bad job here. Only after I read all the hype of him eating her mouth/jaw that I went back to rewatch this kiss in particular. I still think this is just bad angle, no big deal. And I don't like LDH in Iris2, prefer her in Chuno and Robbers although she was bashed for her role in Chuno. 

I agree. She was very awkward in Iris 2 but I feel JH also was. It was a strange project (strange as in, awkward, not very logical, superficial, boring and I still can’t explain what was the point of it) So the kiss was just one more bad moment in an already bad drama, imo. I also can’t explain why the good rapport JH and LDH sorta disappeared in this drama. Its kinda sad. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

18 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I agree. She was very awkward in Iris 2 but I feel JH also was. It was a strange project (strange as in, awkward, not very logical, superficial, boring and I still can’t explain what was the point of it) So the kiss was just one more bad moment in an already bad drama, imo 

I see. So it probably wasn't her fault or his... I wonder if JH felt that the entire show was off... It's a pity cause I really loved her with JH in Robbers. She felt so real and comfortable with JH in that show... I would have loved to see her do a good love scene with JH, but the one in IRIS just made me cringe! 

41 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Yeah, the love scene looked very uncomfortable too, for JH, I didn't pay much attention to LDH so didn't really notice.

When watching it, I was like "Move you hands! Be a bit more aggressive! DO SOMETHING!!" :D But also JH was very awkward. Again, a pity, cause in this scene you actually see his face while most of his other scenes are either highly edited, shot in the dark or from such angles that you don't see his face... 

So I hope he won't do another drama with LDH, she really did quite badly in Chuno and even worse in Iris2, imo. I haven't seen her in other dramas so I duno if it is fair to judge her from only 3 dramas she did with JH. :tounge_xd:

I'm willing to give her another chance, seeing how well she did in Robbers. But maybe I should try to see her in something else...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 4/2/2021 at 8:55 PM, The Reel Life said:

JH when are you coming back to dramalandddddd 

All the more making me feel he has no drama offer for the moment or no "right" offer that he wants to accept.

On 4/2/2021 at 9:52 PM, kohnlee said:

Why is this with KJK?

I know I shouldn't judge but I hope KJK has mellowed. It'll be another annoying variety (for me) if he is as noisy as he was in DB not giving JH a chance to speak.

On 4/2/2021 at 10:07 PM, azureblue7 said:

Another dragon bro, Hong Kyung-min is there too.

DB bros reunion. Hahaha!

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I do wonder- I know that LDH said that JH was very uncomfortable filming this scene, that he was constantly trying to avert his face from the camera, but, after two projects that he already did with LDH, why did he suddenly feel so uncomfortable? I mean, in Robbers, there is the BTS footage of the promo in which we see them kissing over and over again... What happened here?!

I think maybe he was uncomfortable because he had to be rough in this kiss scene. He had to grab her in for a kiss. And it's true that both of them were so "off" here. The bed scene was even worse. We didn't get to see the bts for this scene (did we) so perhaps they both had already done it so many times & couldn't get it correct.

A chinese actor once mentioned in interview, that for kiss scene, it's best to get it "approved" by the Director at the first time. If have to do it over & over again, it gets awkward.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

There will be a press conference for this show tomorrow 6 April !

The points of watching "National Bang Bang Cook Cook"  revealed.

MBN's new entertainment program "National Bang Bang Cook Cook" (directed by Kim Sung, hereinafter referred to as "Bangbang Cook") is a program in which romantic diners, who are commissioned by close guests in the entertainment industry, search for specialties from all over the country to serve a customized meal.

Ahead of the first broadcast at 6 p.m. on April 10, six cast members of the actor and sports team directly delivered a live message to viewers.

First, Cha Tae-hyun of the actor team said, "It's very far from cooking." I think the key point is that the six players (who don't know cooking) divide into three to three teams and eventually cook with some poor skills. It would be another fun to look forward to the progress of cooking. It is a part that makes the cast look forward to the pleasant chemistry and emotional growth."

Jang Hyuk said, "The most notable part is that we can think of many things in terms of traveling around each province and using the characteristics of the place to cook something perfect for the guest's heart." "It is also interesting to be able to fill the hearts of guests through the dishes we have created as an actor team who is not familiar with cooking yet," he added, adding that he is looking forward to what delicious dishes and stories will be made here.

The youngest Lee Sang-yeop described "National Bang Bang Cook Cook" as "a growing drama" and said, "I hope you enjoy the process of three actors who were not interested in cooking growing into "Yorin" (cooking + children). It will be fun to see the colorful talk and cooking skills of the sports team, he said, signaling synergy that will be created by teams of actors and athletes of different colors.

Meanwhile, Ahn Jung-hwan expressed strong confidence, saying, "Our sports team has been visiting all parts of our country frequently during away games, so I am confident in cooking using specialty products." "Our team's mukkaebi! Please watch the performance of Kim Tae-kyun, the representative tasting player, and Park Tae-hwan, an expert on water taste, around the world. "It's not a good idea to say that I'm a good cook, but I think I'll be able to give camping guests and viewers fun to eat and watch because I've prepared it with all my heart," he said with a cute self-esteem.

Kim Tae-kyun, a former baseball player who is challenging his first fixed entertainment show and stimulating the curiosity of sports fans and viewers, said, "I'm going to take off the heavy atmosphere on the baseball field and get closer to the public." I hope you look forward to Kim Tae-kyun's new charm on the entertainment program," he said, expressing his ambition. As a result, Kim Tae-kyun's new looks, which have never been shown anywhere, will add more fresh fun to viewers.

Park Tae-hwan, the youngest member of the sports team, expressed his strong will, saying, "I finally have a chance to show my cooking skills, which I only showed to the trainers of the exclusive team." "I'm going to pour out my senses in front of the fire this time," he said. Please look forward to the unexpected cooking skills of the sports team and the actors team."

202104050831190310_2.jpg

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202104050831190310

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

All the more making me feel he has no drama offer for the moment or no "right" offer that he wants to accept.

I know I shouldn't judge but I hope KJK has mellowed. It'll be another annoying variety (for me) if he is as noisy as he was in DB not giving JH a chance to speak.

DB bros reunion. Hahaha!

I Can Hear Your Voice was a game show and had many franchise already. Malaysia also have one. Here KJK was a host. I doubt he'll be noisy. It's more noisy with judge and guest judge I think when they give their deduction about the contestant. It was a fun show to begin with. Judging with JH personality, he will be veryyyy funny without him tried to be. lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

can't say I'm very excited for either shows- the cooking or the singing show JH in gonna appear in, but- looks like Sumi visited the guys while they cooked. I wonder what made her pop by :) She should teach JH- a show that consists only of that would be great- her sassiness and JH shyness- 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

can't say I'm very excited for either shows- the cooking or the singing show JH in gonna appear in, but- looks like Sumi visited the guys while they cooked. I wonder what made her pop by :) She should teach JH- a show that consists only of that would be great- her sassiness and JH shyness- 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNRZ3kAJmw6/

What do you mean what made her pop by? Of course her uncontrollable attraction to Jang Hyuk :7555_attack:

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, dramafan33 said:

What do you mean what made her pop by? Of course her uncontrollable attraction to Jang Hyuk 

I wonder if she will become part of JH's "crew" :) I really hope that she will get a role in his next production. Seeing them playing mother and son will be amazing!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Finally it is our turn!

Korean Actors 200 - Jang Hyuk

He infuses his character with passionate power. A professional action star who has played the role of 'King' in  historical action films for over 2 decades.

https://theactorispresent.kr/

Don't know why, the pic doesn't do him justice for me. :confused:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I haven't seen Iris (yet), but in this scene the kiss does look... rough... :hwaiting2:But have you seen the love scene that was cut? There I agree- there LDH was stiff as a board, giving JH nothing, making that scene feel static... Maybe the atmosphere on set wasn't so good, and that's why both were kinda off?

I thought she was fantastic in Robbers, but in Chuno she was not good, but I blame that on the writer and director. Generally speaking, they really screwed over her character in Chuno. 

Where is this cut love scene? Is there a link? I want to watch it...

I still haven't finished watching Iris 2 but the bed scene oh god  she just lays there while he was doing all the efforts Halp hehe but I thought In the end it was a beautiful scene <3

There are some inaccuracies in his profile and filmography.

Photos are saved under the name of so ji sub and even a button pops up and leads to so ji sub profile. They should have hired one of us to do the research and the review for his bio and filmography...

Does that happen to you too or is it my browser?

Such an important project, such an important artist for korean culture and audiovisual... They should be more attentive ... I hope they don't sell him only as an action actor because he is so much more than that especially when it comes to drama, emotions and psychological complexity of the characters.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, janghaesoo said:

Where is this cut love scene? Is there a link? I want to watch it...

I still haven't finished watching Iris 2 but the bed scene oh god  she just lays there while he was doing all the efforts Halp hehe but I thought In the end it was a beautiful scene <3

There are some inaccuracies in his profile and filmography.

Photos are saved under the name of so ji sub and even a button pops up and leads to so ji sub profile. They should have hired one of us to do the research and the review for his bio and filmography...

Does that happen to you too or is it my browser?

Such an important project, such an important artist for korean culture and audiovisual... They should be more attentive ... I hope they don't sell him only as an action actor because he is so much more than that especially when it comes to drama, emotions and psychological complexity of the characters.

I can't rmbr where I saw the bed scene cut, but I hv it in my Pc. Is there any free platform I can upload and send u the link perhaps? Anybody can help me with this? 

Welp, they did a lackluster disappointing job with his profile. I did wonder what they’d focus on since its more of a film industry project rather than TV. Im glad they at least mentioned some of his most memorable works (but failed to mention Fated to love you which not only shows his versatility but its possibly his most well known work in USA, at least among kdrama fans) 

I don’t even think it was necessary to mention he is middle aged. Why? As if thats going to make any positive difference. Also the use of the word “despite” as if its a negative. Isn’t that a marketing mistake?

I thought maybe the video would show his amazingness but there is none (Ok, I just saw a video! Better! Lol, and its on par with other videos, where I thought they could’ve chosen more impactful scenes but I’m not going to complain too much) 

He looks sad and or bored in the pictures. He is still a handsome man but the pics fail to show his expressiveness, power and charisma. On a positive note, he looks natural at least, no filters. 

Sadly, I don’t think this campaign will impress anyone. We’ll have to continue waiting for a good project for him and hoping he’ll get “discovered” some other way.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Prettysup They didn’t do a video for him? :pensive:

I was waiting for the video too.. but no..they didn't.. I noticed some actors without videos too. Maybe still work in progress...?

:smashes:

Anyway, I love him in this pic. An enlarged version of the full body pic.

• Like 2