39 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I hope you are right. But, I'm slightly confused- they said that they filmed for 3 days, right? so how many episodes is JH going to appear in? I see people are talking about a season, but can 3 days fill a season?!

Yea that confuse me too.  When I first saw the post I took it as him being in maybe a few eps of the new season if we go with old format of the show.  While it can be a good learning experience, I'm not sure JH would want to suffer for a whole season. What do you all prefer him being in whole season or few eps?  If they do a season then 3 days is talking about just for that location and they will continue to other abandon places for later episodes.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Yea that confuse me too.  When I first saw the post I took it as him being in maybe a few eps of the new season if we go with old format of the show.  While it can be a good learning experience, I'm not sure JH would want to suffer for a whole season. What do you all prefer him being in whole season or few eps?  If they do a season then 3 days is talking about just for that location and they will continue to other abandon places for later episodes.

I don't know- for how long do they usually film a season of this show?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I don't know- for how long do they usually film a season of this show?

I don't know I just assume more than 3 days because each adventure around 3-5 episodes and each year they have about 50 episodes from what I know.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I don't know I just assume more than 3 days because each adventure around 3-5 episodes and each year they have about 50 episodes from what I know.

Oh, so I guess 3 days can be used to produce 3-5 episode, depending on how intense the challenges are. I seriously know nothing about this show- Is it a competition? Do they get challenges like in Survivor?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, so I guess 3 days can be used to produce 3-5 episode, depending on how intense the challenges are. I seriously know nothing about this show- Is it a competition? Do they get challenges like in Survivor?

I haven't follow these days, but before they work as a team to survive so not really competition.  From the articles seem like this part is still the same.  The challenge sometime is the main guy or chief would leave them to see if they can apply what they learn from him.  Now since the show has 400 something eps now, they might try to introduce new stuff to keep it interesting.  They did get help before if it's too hard sometime to like give them some supplies as in tools or food seasoning etc.  Hopefully JH would be little more lucky in that regard instead of starting really from scratch.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

JH posted some of the calendar pics on his IG, but looking at the pics, he didn't post the originals- he re-posted a fan edit! :) Notice the signature on his neck in the B&w pic... Sometimes I think that whenever JH is bored, he roams the net for fan posts, and whatever post he likes he reposts! can't he post the originals?!

I love how Joon Park always comments on his posts. The translation of his comment on this post:

My Little Brother is the King of Charisma!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH posted some of the calendar pics on his IG, but looking at the pics, he didn't post the originals- he re-posted a fan edit! :) Notice the signature on his neck in the B&w pic... Sometimes I think that whoever JH's bored, he roams the net for fan posts... can't he post the originals?!

Probably saves time.  It's sweet though to know he looks at fans' post and actually repost.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Our JH is hardworking in everything except his social media, there he is a lazy bum :P just reposting and not even bothering with captions 

Park Joon is always so sweet with him. Nice bromance. 

Gosh, I miss him 

Haha u must appreciate that he even bother to repost at all. Remember the period when he totally went off social media? That was even worse..

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH posted some of the calendar pics on his IG, but looking at the pics, he didn't post the originals- he re-posted a fan edit! :) Notice the signature on his neck in the B&w pic... Sometimes I think that whenever JH is bored, he roams the net for fan posts, and whatever post he likes he reposts! can't he post the originals?!

I love how Joon Park always comments on his posts. The translation of his comment on this post:

My Little Brother is the King of Charisma!!

Doesn't that close the gap between him and fans? How cute of him to do that lol Ya, me love his comment on dear hyukie too. "My Little Brother" hehe. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ding77 said:

Doesn't that close the gap between him and fans? How cute of him to do that lol Ya, me love his comment on dear hyukie too. "My Little Brother" hehe. 

Oh, I think it's super cute that he does that :) and I know that the fans whose post he reposts really appreciate it, especially when it's a drawing of they did. but in this case it's strange to me that he repost pics that are photographs of a calendar, when he obviously has access to the original pics. That's what baffled me...

• Like 4