He's so handsome as Min seok.

Even more handsome off screen.

I was so surprised when Oh Daehwan's manager walked to Hyuk and gave him a back hug. I think they knew each other since drama " Robber" in 2007 as he used to be Lee Dae Hae's former Manager. He said, "You  still have your 6 pack."  Hyuk asked him to speaker louder and clearer when he said that.  Hyuk replied, "Of course, I want to do action until I'm 50."  And ODH's manager joked," I thought you said 60 the last time?" "Give me a 10 year discount," Hyuk laughed.:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Jane translated what JH said while they were waiting for the food- JH wants to do a melo! :) I mean he always says that, but now he added that his face is now more suitable for a melo. I actually agree- he's so much more handsome these days. To me at least :)

The translation:

"Since he would go for melo dramas from now on, better not mention Jeetkeundo, said Jang Hyuk “ He is a romantic guy”
And also he stated that his face has changed into a melo as he gets aged.

Always super pleasant to see his witty and funny side"

Considering his favorite songs, now we know he is very romantic, though he did say in the past, that with his wife he's not very romantic... I guess it's his version of romantic :) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKHN9kpJhn6/

• Like 3
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Ding77 said:

Awwww I want to grab him for a back hug too haha 

33 minutes ago, DarlaRochelle said:

Gahh, love that back hug!! He's so adorable - no wonder people want to squish him. :lol:

But did you guys notice JH's initial reaction to the hug? It was very subtle as he immediately controlled himself, but notice that immediately after he was hugged his arms jerked back and his hands went down- It looks like he very nearly punched the guy in the groin! :) Even I know- you should never grab a martial artist from behind! but JH managed to stop himself, clenched his hands and then removed the manager's hands from him. As long as the manager's hands were on him, JH didn't smile nor did he lean back into the hug. Only after the hands were removed, did JH start to joke. This actually shows how controlled JH really is... 

You can clearly see it in this clip- Notice the look on JH's face... 

Also, the first picture here shows that JH general attitude is a very controlled "take your hands off of me!" :D

http://photo.newsen.com/news_photo/2021/01/16/202101162052246110_2.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

But did you guys notice JH's initial reaction to the hug? It was very subtle as he immediately controlled himself, but notice that immediately after he was hugged his arms jerked back and his hands went down- It looks like he very nearly punched the guy in the groin!  Even I know- you should never grab a martial artist from behind! but JH managed to stop himself, clenched his hands and then removed the manager's hands from him. As long as the manager's hands were on him, JH didn't smile nor did he lean back into the hug. Only after the hands were removed, did JH start to joke. This actually shows how controlled JH really is... 

You can clearly see it in this clip- Notice the look on JH's face

http://photo.newsen.com/news_photo/2021/01/16/202101162052246110_2.jpg

Hahaha lean back into the hug??! This got me laughing lol. How many times did u replay to get all these details. U amaze me too. :P hmmm but I think I'll still take the chance and try to back hug him if I ever meet him in my dreams. :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Hahaha lean back into the hug??! This got me laughing lol. How many times did u replay to get all these details. U amaze me too. :P hmmm but I think I'll still take the chance and try to back hug him if I ever meet him in my dreams. :tounge_xd:

Actually I noticed that in the first time I saw the clip. Normally when people are hugged like that and they are accepting of the hug, they smile and lean back a bit. How many times did we see these kind of hugs in Kdramas? :) That is why JH's reaction was very jarring to me. Luckily the manager was unaware of JH's reaction,  Meaning- he didn't end up getting punched in the groin! :D

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Actually I noticed that in the first time I saw the clip. Normally when people are hugged like that and they are accepting of the hug, they smile and lean back a bit. How many times did we see these kind of hugs in Kdramas? :) That is why JH's reaction was very jarring to me. Luckily the manager was unaware of JH's reaction :D

But again, I think the manager knows him well enough for him to do that. His reply to give him a 10 years discount on doing action roles is just so witty. And him always with his mouth wide open is so child like. So no, I guess they know he won't give them a kick in the groin, cos he's a big kid after all haha. 

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

hug? It was very subtle as he immediately controlled himself, but notice that immediately after he was hugged his arms jerked back and his hands went down- It looks like he very nearly punched the guy in the groin! :) Even I know- you should never grab a martial artist from behind! but JH managed to stop himself, clenched his hands and then removed the manager's hands from him. As long as the manager's hands were on him, JH didn't smile nor did he lean back into the hug. Only after the hands were removed, did JH start to joke. This actually shows how controlled JH really is.

Hahaha! I think JH was reaching back to grab the guy's hand to push it away. But he realised it was someone he knew. This reminds me of the bts in  money flower when Boo Cheon hugged him.

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

But again, I think the manager knows him well enough for him to do that. His reply to give him a 10 years discount on doing action roles is just so witty. And him always with his mouth wide open is so child like. So no, I guess they know he won't give them a kick in the groin, cos he's a big kid after all haha. 

JH didn't see who it was that hugged him at first, so the manger couldn't know he wouldn't get hit. Look at JH's arms...

30 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Hahaha! I think JH was reaching back to grab the guy's hand to push it away. But he realised it was someone he knew. This reminds me of the bts in  money flower when Boo Cheon hugged him.

But look at the vid- he did remove the manager's hands , and then turned to him and started joking :) It's always amazing to me how people feel the urge to touch JH- you just posted the clip from the travel show of one of the guys grabbing JH's hand and dragging him to the bus as JH was wandering off :D, or in Bar life, when one of the guys wiped JH's mouth :) He makes people want to cuddle and take care of him... :hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

The subs for yesterday's episode are out

After seeing the the clip with the subs, I'm now more excited about River's grave- the movie looks like fun, with a great cast and director. Also- the director encourages adlibbing- which is great for JH! That means he can give his own flavor to the role.

Also- more stories about JH's kindness and how he tends to take care of people around him... JH helped the manager while they were doing Chuno, which explains the warm hug from the manager. JH is such a sweetheart! :please:Of course, a sweetheart that every now and again will practice his jeet-Kune-Do on you, but still- a sweetheart... :lol:

• Like 5

Considering his favorite songs, now we know he is very romantic, though he did say in the past, that with his wife he's not very romantic... I guess it's his version of romantic

Considering also all those words he said to his wife on TV. Not many men would do that on TV.

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

But did you guys notice JH's initial reaction to the hug?

Ya noticed. I think it's a natural reaction for everyone when suddenly someone hugs you from behind. Hahaha! And he also felt awkward. It's awkward ok.

Let me ask @azureblue7if you still have that clip which he taught ladies how to protect themselves from molesters (what to do if he hugs you from behind). :expressionless:

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

This reminds me of the bts in  money flower when Boo Cheon hugged him.

Oh I so miss Pil Joo & Boo Cheon. They have good chemistry together.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

Considering also all those words he said to his wife on TV. Not many men would do that on TV.

Ya noticed. I think it's a natural reaction for everyone when suddenly someone hugs you from behind. Hahaha! And he also felt awkward. It's awkward ok.

He was :) He's maybe not physically affectionate, but he cares so deeply about people- it seems like JH has been there for the manager for years, ever since Robbers. He even said that JH encouraged him to love Oh Dae Hwan the same way that he loved LDH...

Oh I so miss Pil Joo & Boo Cheon. They have good chemistry together.

That's exactly what I was thinking! They seemed to have such a good chemistry, on and off screen. I would love to see them work together again, maybe on something a bit more fun- portraying friends in a comedy? :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

That's exactly what I was thinking! They seemed to have such a good chemistry, on and off screen. I would love to see them work together again, maybe on something a bit more fun- portraying friends in a comedy? :) 

Ya me too, to see both work together again but "comedy"? I don't quite trust K drama comedy. Wait come out another WOL? I rather serious stuff. Hahaha!

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Ya me too, to see both work together again but "comedy"? I don't quite trust K drama comedy. Wait come out another WOL? I rather serious stuff. Hahaha!

Well, I don't trust K dramas in any genre, :D so let me revise my hope- I hope they get to work together again in a good project, that contains meaty roles

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Well, I don't trust K dramas in any genre, :D so let me revise my hope- I hope they get to work together again in a good project, that contains meaty roles

I hope too. Both of them in MF was such a good combination, and including LMS. If the 3 of them can team up again will be nice.

• Like 3