7 hours ago, DarlaRochelle said:

Would anyone be willing to elaborate? This comment has me curious!

If I'm not mistaken, the filming schedule for Successful Story of a Bright Girl was so crazy (I think they filmed it in a super short time) that JH and JNR didn't have time to even take a shower! So you can imagine they got a bit ripe... :D Maybe this is why JH these days showers so many times. Another filming trauma... 

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone!

Happy Christmas!

• Like 4

202012271053573693598-20201227105412-01-

In the latest photos, the four people are sharing their gifts and having a conversation. Soyou is said to have  impressed Yeo Jin by preparing a gift that she did not expect. In addition, Choi Yeo-jin raised curiosity as she conveys her heart with a handwritten letter while doing night watching. Heo Gyeong-hwan bought and wrapped gifts, and Jang Hyuk brought out  gifts of different sizes and scales, amplifying everyone's curiosity. As expected, interest is raised as to what gifts they have  prepared for each other.

On the other hand, it is a point to wonder if the'Yacht Expedition' has finished the voyage safely to the end. The'Yacht Expedition' is said to face an emergency situation with Mokpo Port in front of it. Choi Yeo-jin said, “It is really variety. From the beginning to the end,” Jang Hyuk shouted, “It's not over,” the back door is that he couldn't let go of the tension. Will the'Yacht Expedition' be able to return safely? 

The final episode of MBC Every1's'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' will air on Monday, December 28 at 8:10 pm.

Translated from Naver

• Like 3

I have a question for anyone who has seen Tell Me What You Saw. I'm wondering how dark/creepy it is? I've heard Hyuk does an amazing job in it (I mean, naturally!) but I tend to get creeped out easily. I realize that everyone has a different gauge for this type of thing, so I guess I'm just trying to get a few general responses from those of you who have watched it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DarlaRochelle said:

I have a question for anyone who has seen Tell Me What You Saw. I'm wondering how dark/creepy it is? I've heard Hyuk does an amazing job in it (I mean, naturally!) but I tend to get creeped out easily. I realize that everyone has a different gauge for this type of thing, so I guess I'm just trying to get a few general responses from those of you who have watched it.

Hmm.. Have you watched Voice? It's that genre, I think Voice is more violent and gory if we hv to compare both dramas. Personally, I prefer Voice but I don't like his character. He was very loud and at some point very annoying. But of course u have to watch TMWYS, cos JH was so so so beautiful as Oh Hyun-jae, OHJ was quiet, sexy yet looked so deadly, my type of hero lol. I see a similar type of sexiness in OHJ as in BW and PJ. :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1