Jane posted this update of JH's schedule, that is usually not an update at all- It never gives info that is not known already. Don't really know what is the point of it really, but one thing it says here is that JH is reviewing new projects. I hope that is true, and not just a default update. In the past, didn't he pronounce a new project while still filming the previous one? 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

More pictures from today

Filming for Gangneung must hv been a fun project for hyukie since he was working with close friends. Hope to get to watch it soon haha. 

He seriously stands out among everyone there with his looks. :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

Looks like today's episode going to be... interesting :) It's maybe not nice, but I like better the episodes in which things don't go according to plan. It's better than cooking lesson episodes :D

202012071053090410_2_20201207105817791.jpg?type=w430

'Yacht Expedition' Captain Heo Gyeong-hwan, faces the greatest crisis in life,'I'm upset' [Today TV]

Hwang Hye- jin] Broadcaster Heo Gyeong- hwan takes the first steering wheel as a skipper (captain).

In the 7th episode of MBC Every1's'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' (hereinafter'Yacht Expedition') broadcast on December 7, Jang Hyeok, Heo Gyeong-hwan, and Choi Yeo-jin's sea voyage from Eocheong Island to Gyeokpo Port will be unfolded. In the midst of this, Gyeong-Hwan Heo, the owner of the No. 1 yacht control license of the'Yacht Expedition', is going to become a skipper of today's sailing and lead the'Yacht Expedition'. In the photos disclosed in this regard, the appearance of'Herkeeper' Heo Gyeong-hwan and Yoti are experiencing a group mentality, amplifying curiosity. Captain Kim Seung-jin, who served as the strong support for the Yoti, is not visible, and they are sailing only among themselves. To make matters worse, it is said that even the unusual waves were struck, and the Yoti's mentality was further robbed. Heo Gyeong-hwan said, “Why are you starting from today?” When he said, “Hyuk is next to me. Everyone don't go anywhere. “Because I'm anxious” he said he showed a sloppy appearance to the members. Heo Gyeong-hwan, who seems to be confused, is interested in whether he will be able to play the role of captain today. It is said that it was not easy to raise the sail of a yacht in such a crazy situation. In the meantime, the Yoti reportedly realized a more shocking fact. He learned that the yacht was not moving and was spinning around. Heo Gyeong-hwan shouted “Eocheongdo is not far away” and said that he took off his sweat again.

Previously, Heo Gyeong-hwan had a hard time getting a yacht control license after challenging four written tests. Among the members of the'Yacht Expedition', he became the first owner of a yacht control license. Heo Gyeong-hwan, who faced the greatest crisis in his life as soon as he debuted as a skipper, will he be able to fulfill his role today? Also, will the'Yacht Expedition' be able to reach Gyeokpo Port safely?

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000368180?lfrom=twitter

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Even his backview looks like a kid...

With those strange pants? for sure... I wonder about the pants he's wearing, besides me detesting them :D, is he intentionally wearing them NOT to look sexy? 

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

More pics and video of the wrap up.

What is he chewing on? The cake looks whole, so did he eat one of the flowers?:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

More pics and video of the wrap up.

I wonder why does Hyuk's cake has his 2 friends pics on it, whereas that for YOS and the director's just had their faces. Perhaps the crew see the 3 of them spending a lot of time together?

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

With those strange pants? for sure... I wonder about the pants he's wearing, besides me detesting them :D, is he intentionally wearing them NOT to look sexy? 

lol I thought the pants look quite comfy for the dance.

By the way Ep 7 is up with sub now everyone on kiss!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Well, watched today's episode and this episode was Soyou's episode! She shone! Took  charge, led the guys, made breakfast, taught JH how to cook AND took care of a sea sick friend. She's quite a woman! 

JH, from his side, shows that he has no ego! Doesn't care who teaches him, he will learn eagerly. He has no problem taking orders. Easy going to an extreme!  I also noticed that his tone of voice changed at the end of the episode. A bit less gentle, reminded me more of the way he spoke in Friends in Croatia. Maybe because he feels much more comfortable with the guys.

Another thing that came up was the ratings of the show. No one is talking about this, but the ratings are  low- ~0.4%. what surprised me was that the comments on screen actually were joking about that, as Choi yeo wished for 12% ratings. This production has a good spirit... 

Oh, and next week is going to be... choppy :) It's interesting that even seasick- JH manages to be jovial. ish. 

Oh and- vote for JH?

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Well, watched today's episode and this episode was Soyou's episode! She shone! Took  charge, led the guys, made breakfast, taught JH how to cook AND took care of a sea sick friend. She's quite a woman! 

JH, from his side, shows that he has no ego! Doesn't care who teaches him, he will learn eagerly. He has no problem taking orders.

I love how serious he was when he was learning cooking from Soyou even though we can tell how stressed he was.  Haha!   

• Like 5

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I love how serious he was when he was learning cooking from Soyou even though we can tell how stressed he was.  Haha!   

He does take things very seriously, doesn't he? but at the same time can enjoy everything, like the way he was having fun in the Zumba lesson, that by the way, wasn't very good :crazy: A good instructor says what he will do next before changing to the next exercise...  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, and next week is going to be... choppy :) It's interesting that even seasick- JH manages to be jovial. ish. 

Those waves...woah..I feel seasick just looking  at them on board.. cannot imagine them having to endure it the whole night.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2