9 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Which one is the director's? Twitter or IG? 

Do u all see the warning issued by the mod on top? Or am I the only one? I've been careful not to de-post photos or gif. But could hv missed some. :sweat_smile:

Yes I see the warning too.

The director has an IG account, zonefive_youngbin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ding77 said:

Which one is the director's? Twitter or IG? 

Do u all see the warning issued by the mod on top? Or am I the only one? I've been careful not to de-post photos or gif. But could hv missed some. :sweat_smile:

I think they got tired to deleted every quoted pic and video when Soompiers made mistake. lol.

Actually, we got lucky that mod rarely visited this page. In other popular page like drama thread, mod always lurking and some of them got warning. The rules  to not quote pic or video is to reduce the buffer and being considerate for those who doesn't have big data. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, corey said:

@azureblue7, I love the new Westwood pictures! What a lovely fleece jacket in off-white! THe longer quilted jackets must be nice, too, although there is always problem with black clothes in photographs, that the details are not always visible.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw his picture where he leaning his head to rest on the female model's thigh. Why don't you rest your head on my lap...

right? I was actually surprised by that picture, because in all of the other pictures he essentially ignores the female model :) 

• Like 4

Another lady joins the cast of RIver's Grave - Lee Chae-young, also from SidusHQ.

She was the one who posted a selfie with a director in the theater watching Swordsman earlier - and that director next to her is Yoon Young-bin, who is River's Grave director haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Do u all see the warning issued by the mod on top? Or am I the only one? I've been careful not to re-post photos or gif. But could hv missed some. :sweat_smile:

Actually I cannot remember what are the rules/regulations. Just remember not to post any pictures I guess. Confused.

Why don't you rest your head on my lap...

Do you look like a model? :tounge_wink:

@azureblue7You said luckily you had the mask on right? Because you were smiling on your way to the cinema...I know how you feel. Ask you, if you bump into JH on the street, what would you do? I tell you, I acted like a kid ok. There was this local "celebrity" (but no, he isn't an actor) whom I've "followed" for 11 years, suddenly I bumped onto him face-to-face. I was so stunned, I don't know how to react, I just stared at him (drooling).

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, budgerie said:

azureblue7You said luckily you had the mask on right? Because you were smiling on your way to the cinema...I know how you feel. Ask you, if you bump into JH on the street, what would you do? I tell you, I acted like a kid ok. There was this local "celebrity" (but no, he isn't an actor) whom I've "followed" for 11 years, suddenly I bumped onto him face-to-face. I was so stunned, I don't know how to react, I just stared at him (drooling).

Haha! I think I will be shocked! Why is he here? Maybe this is not him! After confirming, I think I will dig into my bag to find something  for him to autograph on and ask to get a selfie with him. He seems pretty obliging to fans. But first, I need to calm my poor heart down and rehearse my lines..

• Like 4

1 minute ago, azureblue7 said:

Haha! I think I will be shocked! Why is he here? Maybe this is not him! After confirming, I think I will dig into my bag to find something  for him to autograph on and ask to get a selfie with him. He seems pretty obliging to fans. But first, I need to calm my poor heart down and rehearse my lines..

Just grab his hand and hv him sign on your blouse haha. :hwaiting2:

• LOL 4

43 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Exactly! I wanted to get his autograph since he's really so near but I had no stationery with me at that moment. If I had, I would say please autograph at the back of my tee shirt. Ahahaha! Really you know, when that person just suddenly is infront of you, you get confused not knowing what to do!

43 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Just grab his hand and hv him sign on your blouse haha.

Transparent ink is it? But I want his signature! Next time go out, remember to carry a permanent marker.

• LOL 4

I just watched 'Exit'. The two main leads are very good at mountain climbing. They have to climb buildings to escape toxic gas. Can't help but thinking about JH since he is good at climbing things at well. haha :) 

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, nyk said:

I just watched 'Exit'. The two main leads are very good at mountain climbing. They have to climb buildings to escape toxic gas. Can't help but thinking about JH since he is good at climbing things at well. haha :) 

Haha we always tend to think of him and that he can maybe do a better job, don't we? Lol. Same here same here. :P

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Haha we always tend to think of him and that he can maybe do a better job, don't we? Lol. Same here same here. :P

This movie the main leads did a good job. but I must miss JH very much that I can connect him with anything. lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

A post from one of the cast members of Yacht expedition. The caption reads:

Yacht Expedition Der Beginning
coming soon
Monday, October 26th 8:30pm
First broadcast MBC Every1

It's finally tomorrow !!!
Full expectation
Just looking at the trailer"

looks like something it happening tomorrow. Not sure what- maybe a trailer is coming out tomorrow?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Berou said:

Hi, this is not a warning per se but a reminder 

As someone else in this thread guessed it right, I got tired editing all the infringing posts. I've found some yesterday despite my moderator note. These rules -not quoting any media & 3 images/gifs/videos per post -  exist to reduce data, not everyone has a speed internet connection. For some it takes longer to load pages. Thus, we are mindful of them. 

Noted. Will be more careful. :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1