1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

You did, and I agree with you... now, as to the mustard pants JH is wearing on deck in the Yacht expedition clip- that I don't understand! :blink: it's like a return of the 80s! I guess they look very comfortable...:lol:

Nobody can understand this guy's fashion sense, so just let it be haha

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I can foresee that he will spend more time talking to the captain , learning more about his life experiences.

I love his look today too!

Yeah i also love it, so does this mean we will only get news about it tomorrow? Sigh

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Prettysup said:

Nobody can understand this guy's fashion sense, so just let it be haha

Yeah i also love it, so does this mean we will only get news about it tomorrow? Sigh

Focus on the lovely face then haha. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Another picture from today's press conference, from an article. For some reason I can't paste its translation-

Thanks for the link, I translated it in the Swordsman movie thread.

More pics and articles

jangjang6.png

https://www.antaranews.com/berita/1779129/adegan-tersulit-di-the-swordsman-menurut-joe-taslim-dan-jang-hyuk

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Thanks for the link, I translated it in the Swordsman movie thread.

Another pic and article here

https://www.antaranews.com/berita/1779129/adegan-tersulit-di-the-swordsman-menurut-joe-taslim-dan-jang-hyuk

I love this pic of him in which he is smiling!! Best pic!

i love the hairstyle, I love his fashion here so much. 

this look is just perfect. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 10/12/2020 at 3:31 PM, azureblue7 said:

I wish we had HD pics of him today!! Sidus should take pics of him and post them!

My fav, so soft and innocent looking

:love:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I wish we had HD pics of him today!! Sidus should take pics of him and post them!

Sidus is just terrible, i get tired complaining about them already.

I think we will get more news tomorrow. But if Sidus did not take pics, all the reporters could do were to take screenshots from the live conference.

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

when I heard that it's a conference live. I thought it's similar to Vlive that we can watch it online live. haha 

It's like they have an interview via Zoom something like that. So impossible for a video too. :criesariver:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, nyk said:

when I heard that it's a conference live. I thought it's similar to Vlive that we can watch it online live. haha 

It's like they have an interview via Zoom something like that. So impossible for a video too. 

I'm guessing they will soon release the video of the conference to YouTube. You guys told me that in Indonesia there are lot of English speakers, so maybe they are working on the translation and then they will release it.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Finally! An official announcement on the noir movie JH is filming! We were talking about wanting JH to play a gangster... :) So, they are preparing to film. Haven't started yet.

[Exclusive] Jang Hyuk x Yoo Oh Sung, breathing in the noir movie'Gangneung'.. Reunited after 5 years.

Actors Jang Hyuk and Yoo Oh Sung are in sync with the movie'Gangneung'.

According to the film industry on the 13th, Jang Hyuk and Yoo Oh Sung recently confirmed their appearance in'Gangneung' (director Yoon Young-bin) and are preparing to shoot. 'Gangneung' is a noir film about the story of gangsters taking place in Gangneung.

Jang Hyuk actually returned to the screen after 3 years since the recently released'Swordsman' filming ended in September 2017. Yoo Oh-seong has been around two years since'Ansi-seong', which was released in 2018. Jang Hyeok and Yoo Oh-sung have been able to breathe in acting again after five years after the KBS 2TV drama ``Sangsaeng-gaekju 2015'' aired in 2015.

'Gangneung' is scheduled to start filming in Gangneung this month.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020101312112787568&shlink=tw

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

50 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Finally! An official announcement on the noir movie JH is filming! We were talking about wanting JH to play a gangster... :) So, they are preparing to film. Haven't started yet.

Finally an official announcement woohoo ~~

• Like 4

@IIsnoone has kindly posted an article about Noir in Korean cinema. According to this- it's gonna be violent! Very violent! :blink: I actually have seen two movies that I guess could fit this definition- one was Rough cut, that I watched till the end, but didn't like- very violent and made me feel empty at the end... and the other was The outlaws, that I stopped watching in the middle since is was so violent and all the characters were despicable. I hope JH's movie will be more than that...

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/london-korean-film-festival-film-noir-park-chan-wook-oldboy-merciless-a8042711.html

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Yeah!! Great news!! And yet his work calendar from sidus mentioned nothing about this..haha

An article about Hyuk mentioning that he liked the seafood fried rice when he was in Bali for work. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGRdMkzpBDH/?igshid=17uonate2cx9z

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yeah!! Great news!! And yet his work calendar from sidus mentioned nothing about this..haha

That work calendar is never updated! It's completely useless... 

5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

An article about Hyuk mentioning that he liked the seafood fried rice when he was in Bali for work. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGRdMkzpBDH/?igshid=17uonate2cx9z

JH and food! :D How he loves food... 

• LOL 3

33 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

@IIsnoone has kindly posted an article about Noir in Korean cinema. According to this- it's gonna be violent! Very violent! :blink: I actually have seen two movies that I guess could fit this definition- one was Rough cut, that I watched till the end, but didn't like- very violent and made me feel empty at the end... and the other was The outlaws, that I stopped watching in the middle since is was so violent and all the characters were despicable. I hope JH's movie will be more than that...

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/london-korean-film-festival-film-noir-park-chan-wook-oldboy-merciless-a8042711.html

In general Korean movies are much more violent and sexual as compared to their dramas. Anyway I am not particular what genre he selects, as long as he starts work, I am happy.

23 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yeah it is a totally useless calendar who has the cheek to say he is still 'reviewing' new works when we all knew that filming (or at least preparation) for this movie had been on-going for at least a month already. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2