19 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, it's him. If you take a look at my screencap of him in Christine's video of them on the yacht (Hyuk is the one in the middle) and his IG pic, he's wearing the same clothes.

:) Oh, good... He is in his ajumma clothing again... :joy: I wonder what do his pants have against his shoes that they never want to meet?! 

@azureblue7 what video?

• LOL 3
  • Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prettysup

• azureblue7

• Biology Lesson

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had to show my friends on here one of my Christmas presents  Hope you all had a blessed Christmas.  

Finally got to watch Hyuk's movie on the big screen! Guess it was not surprising that I saw more men than women watching the movie. Probably the genre appeals more to male audience. Anyway, I was supe

Hi, everyone!  I'm Darla. I am new here and have browsed a bit but haven't posted before. I didn't discover Jang Hyuk until recently and have been making my way through his dramas after first seeing h

Moderator Note 

There has been a significant infringement of Soompi Rules despite my mod edits/notes  in each post violating the rules. Please abide by them :

• Do not quote pics/videos/ gifs
  • Do not post more than 3 pics per post, the rest should be put under the spoiler tag 

If violations persist, I will issue individual warnings. 

Thank you 

• Like 6
49 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, it's him. If you take a look at my screencap of him in Christine's video of them on the yacht (Hyuk is the one in the middle) and his IG pic, he's wearing the same clothes.

Ahhh yes it is him. :lol: Comfortable clothes, I'm sure he'll look great when we actually see the video. :approves:

• Like 6
54 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

38 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, good... He is in his ajumma clothing again... I wonder what do his pants have against his shoes that they never want to meet?! 

@azureblue7 what video?

I cannot find the video too?

Btw I dont think he frequently wear such short pants ? That was the reason why I thought it was not him in the first place.

4 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Ahhh yes it is him. Comfortable clothes, I'm sure he'll look great when we actually see the video. 

Yes, such blur pictures usually dont do justice to the real video.

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

:) Oh, good... He is in his ajumma clothing again... :joy: I wonder what do his pants have against his shoes that they never want to meet?! 

@azureblue7 what video?

This short clip that Christine posted of the 4 of them on the Yacht . As usual, our dear Hyuk was hidden behind others, away from rhe camera..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFqqzb_JZx4/?igshid=1r2nb7fuq0cow

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I cannot find the video too?

Btw I dont think he frequently wear such short pants ? That was the reason why I thought it was not him in the first place.

I think you are right. remember he was dressed similarly in Hometown flex, but also the other guys were dressed in quite ugly clothes. Same here- notice the other guy is dressed in a similar style. I think the person who is responsible is a whoever dresses them for these shows...

But he did wear such short pants to this premiere... maybe he was dressed by s stylist for that too?

Jang Hyuk, chic Hand greeting (Lion VIP premiere)

2 hours ago, Ding77 said:

Ahhh yes it is him. :lol: Comfortable clothes, I'm sure he'll look great when we actually see the video. 

Maybe. At the end, I really didn't mind his look in Hometown flex, and he was dressed similarly there too... It's just his ajumma look :) 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think PJ was around 13-14 when he met her, and she probably was in her late 20s-early 30s, so an age gap of 12-16 years? Essentially the same age difference between JH and LMS. 

About the possibility of a man and a woman with this age gap sleeping together- If I'm honest, and seeing how LMS looked at the time, it's not a stretch for me to accept a sexual relationship between them. Theoretically. This is why I wished JH and LMS would act in a romantic show together.

My bigger problem was the fact that she essentially killed his brother and mother. That would be the bigger objection for me :) 

No, I think PJ was much younger when his father died. 8 years old? And the younger boy was 5 years old. I think...

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

This short clip that Christine posted of the 4 of them on the Yacht . As usual, our dear Hyuk was hidden behind others, away from rhe camera..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFqqzb_JZx4/?igshid=1r2nb7fuq0cow

Oh thanks I didn’t realise there was a video in that post 

31 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think you are right. remember he was dressed similarly in Hometown flex, but also the other guys were dressed in quite ugly clothes. Same here- notice the other guy is dressed in a similar style. I think the person who is responsible is a whoever dresses them for these shows...

But he did wear such short pants to this premiere... maybe he was dressed by s stylist for that too?

Oh this was one of the rare times he did it rather than the norm. 

Anyway I guess at this point of time I dont really mind what he wears as long as he appears on screen haha.. 

Btw u need to remove Ding’s gif when u quote her post 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Anyway I guess at this point of time I dont really mind what he wears as long as he appears on screen haha.. 

Btw u need to remove Ding’s gif when u quote her post 

Yeah, as long as he shows his cute face, I don't care what he wears be it ahjumma or ahjussi fashion. Lol. 

Got to be very conscious of Soompi rules and restrictions, tend to over look. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, budgerie said:

No, I think PJ was much younger when his father died. 8 years old? And the younger boy was 5 years old. I think...

Yes, I think he was about 8 too. And I like your idea that Mal Ran was excited thinking about their second encounter :lol: It works for my twisted mind! 

@Prettysup We may find out if we ever ask the writer or the PD :P but, also, if I were them I would keep it for the audience’s imagination. More fun that way. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
31 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Oh thanks I didn’t realise there was a video in that post

I think they were there to film the first part and after Chuseok, they might start the actual filming. Who knows? he might get a new haircut by then. I am watching a little of Yacht Expedition season one just to get the gist of what it is like. Saw some comments that viewers are looking forward to seeing Jang Hyuk in season 2.  I feel excited already.

20 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Yeah, as long as he shows his cute face, I don't care what he wears be it ahjumma or ahjussi fashion. Lol. 

Got to be very conscious of Soompi rules and restrictions, tend to over look. :sweatingbullets:

Some fans actually love his latest fashion. They commented it made him look younger. Guess it's  a matter of preference. Anyway, I'm also just more than happy to see him. Any fashion is fine, except the Qing dynasty hairstyle..

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla The poll is too hard for me :sweatingbullets: I definitely think of more than three JH dramas as my ultimate favorite! 

I had a hard time choosing too 

@Prettysup We may find out if we ever ask the writer or the PD :P but, also, if I were them I would keep it for the audience’s imagination. More fun that way. 

I think it was asked before, but of coz no direct answer was given, maybe they don’t even know themselves haha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I think they were there to film the first part and after Chuseok, they might start the actual filming. Who knows? he might get a new haircut by then. I am watching a little of Yacht Expedition season one just to get the gist of what it is like. Saw some comments that viewers are looking forward to seeing Jang Hyuk in season 2.  I feel excited already.

Some fans actually love his latest fashion. They commented it made him look younger. Guess it's  a matter of preference. Anyway, I'm also just more than happy to see him. Any fashion is fine, except the Qing dynasty hairstyle..

I'm also trying to watch season 1 and the first thing they show is the guys talking about how hard it was, and one of them even started to cry! :o

If they will keep the format, this is going to be an experience... 

Edit: OK, I'm getting sea sick just from watching this...

• Like 3
On 10/1/2020 at 4:12 PM, azureblue7 said:

:tounge_xd:What do you think? Do not click because you can't unsee it once you see it.

Reveal hidden contents

Totally can’t unsee hahahaha :isannoyed:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm also trying to watch season 1 and the first thing they show is the guys talking about how hard it was, and one of them even started to cry! :o

If they will keep the format, this is going to be an experience... 

Edit: OK, I'm getting sea sick just from watching this...

Ya, it must be very tough. I was watching some clip and Siwon said something to the effect that he was back from the dead. :sweatingbullets: I didn't know what he was talking about then, but I checked it out again when I read news about JH joining the show. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

The poll is too hard for me :sweatingbullets: I definitely think of more than three JH dramas as my ultimate favorite! 

The poll is done by International fans is it? The last I saw, the leading were BM, MF & FTLY. I can't remember the exact order. I'm quite surprised, I thought Chuno would have been leading. Yay! MF & BM! My top 2 fav.

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

OK, I'm getting sea sick just from watching this...

I wonder how's JH holding on. Sometimes it's not necessary sea sick on board but (like me) the disembarkation sickness can be worse than mine considering the ship I went to is a cruise, big ship, still I felt sick, what more, their fishing ship.

• Like 4
  • Prettysup changed the title to Jang Hyuk 장혁 - current variety 'National Bang Bang Cook Cook', upcoming movie 'Tomb of the River’
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic