23 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Now I am confused, apparently someone met him there on 2 March. So he had been playing in Lotte World for 3 days ??

I saw this post earlier but didn't know the owner met him..was it mentioned in the captions?  

27 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I saw this post earlier but didn't know the owner met him..was it mentioned in the captions?  

Yeah it was mentioned in the hashtags that she met Jang Hyuk an actor.

Haha I was so worried that he will drop he dumbells on himself when he fall asleep when working out.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Haha I was so worried that he will drop he dumbells on himself when he fall asleep when working out.

Lol!! He did drop the dumbbells from his feet..:lol: and it was so unexpected..love the BGM they played..so cute.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

@PrettysupThe photo you posted...the girl with the yellow "hat", is that his daughter? If it is, doesn't look like papa, maybe look like mummy....?? :blush:

Haha no no , that is not his daughter. It is an instagram post shared by someone who said he/she saw JH at Lotte World. The pic is probably that person's daughter I guess.

• Like 1

@Prettysub - Thanks for clarifying. I actually stared at the photos for awhile trying to figure out which part of the little girl looked like JH. 

Those West Wood photos of him reminds me of him in Beautiful Mind. Personally, I like his hair in MF. I like his hair combed up. 

Hoping to be able to read more of his interviews with subtitles. I like it most when he talks about his wife. In 1 of the episode in Dragon Club, he mentioned that he reflects when his wife cries. I'm so touched by those words. 

• Like 3

JH at the boxing gym today. Looks like this is his new T shirt for workout.

A cute fan shared on Baidu Tieba forum that she met him at the boxing gym a few days ago during  her Seoul trip. It was totally unexpected and even Hyuk's manager was surprised to see them there. She shared that he looked very handsome just like onscreen and he was doing his usual vigorous exercise routine of skipping , boxing and so on.

He was really perspiring so much that his hair and T shirt were drenched in perspiration. And he was using pink coloured dumbbells..so cute! She added that when he threw his punches, you can really feel the impact and she felt like cowering at a corner.  You can tell that he must be really good at fighting. He is so charming when he totally focused on  his workout that after a while she felt so shy staring at him for too long. 

She just stood there watching him do his workout (Super envious). At one juncture, the gym owner went over and talked to her. He told her that a young man who had just walked in is from a very popular Korean group and asked if she wanted his autograph. But she replied she is a Jang Hyuk Fan, hehe. The young man seemed pretty embarrassed hearing that. Hyuk then greeted the guy and continued to working out. The owner wanted to gesture to Hyuk but she stopped him for fear of disturbing him as he looked pretty serious.

Maybe he was also wondering why she didn't approach him but merely watched him from afar. Such a shy and cute fan and our shy oppa.

His manager didn't allow her to take any pics of him. So she left quietly after passing a gift to his manager meant for Hyuk.

Such a beautiful chance encounter with our actor Jang Hyuk.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

A cute fan shared on Baidu Tieba forum that she met him at the boxing gym a few days ago during  her Seoul trip. It was totally unexpected and even Hyuk's manager was surprised to see them there. She shared that he looked very handsome just like onscreen and he was doing his usual vigorous exercise routine of skipping , boxing and so on.

He was really perspiring so much that his hair and T shirt were drenched in perspiration. And he was using pink coloured dumbbells..so cute! She added that when he threw his punches, you can really feel the impact and she felt like cowering at a corner.  You can tell that he must be really good at fighting. He is so charming when he totally focused on  his workout that after a while she felt so shy staring at him for too long. 

She just stood there watching him do his workout (Super envious). At one juncture, the gym owner went over and talked to her. He told her that a young man who had just walked in is from a very popular Korean group and asked if she wanted his autograph. But she replied she is a Jang Hyuk Fan, hehe. The young man seemed pretty embarrassed hearing that. Hyuk then greeted the guy and continued to working out. The owner wanted to gesture to Hyuk but she stopped him for fear of disturbing him as he looked pretty serious.

Maybe he was also wondering why she didn't approach him but merely watched him from afar. Such a shy and cute fan and our shy oppa.

His manager didn't allow her to take any pics of him. So she left quietly after passing a gift to his manager meant for Hyuk.

Such a beautiful chance encounter with our actor Jang Hyuk.

Actually I think she should have just heck care that manager and go ahead to take a picture with him, like what the Peruvian fan did earlier haha... But I guess she is already very fortunate and blessed to be able see him up close and stare at him for so long. Some fans actually went to the boxing gym a few times but were not able to meet him there.

• Like 3