5 hours ago, nyk said:

awwww so his two best friends appear in this movie. Great! :):)

the signature above looks similar to JH's. but not sure haha

Yes, think it looks like JH's signature. I like it that his friends are in the movie which means he'll be having a lot of fun filming hehe.  SSH has appeared in so many of JH's dramas haha. It's like u see JH, u see SSH too lol. 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Maybe this image will be cool too...

Wow this looks great !!

But it doesnt seem to match with the other guys' looks in the test shooting pic?

I am trying to keep my expectations low in order not to be disappointed later haha

Oh spot our Hyukie here

Captions :

Even at a drinking party, they talk about their work. And Harujap-il speaks in Gangwon-do dialect. Even if you can't step on the shadows, you can't see it, seniors speak in dialect, even if you are really drunk.  .... Thank you very much. I'm learning a lot today. #Gangneung #Movie Gangneung

• Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Wow this looks great !!

But it doesnt seem to match with the other guys' looks in the test shooting pic?

I am trying to keep my expectations low in order not to be disappointed later haha

Oh spot our Hyukie here

And another one of his hats... also- Poor girl! No one is talking to her... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

And another one of his hats... also- Poor girl! No one is talking to her... 

LOL this is just a snapshot, she may have been chatting earlier. But why does he have to wear a hat indoor haha... and who is the one he's talking to? The poofy hair doesnt look like it belongs to a noir movie?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Maybe this image will be cool too...

I like the hair but not the sideburns! I seriously hope they don’t give him sideburns... I think it sounds not like a modern gangster show, but in the 90s perhaps? Hence I don’t think we will see that much of a polished look. Maybe slightly old fashioned. 

does Shin Seung Hwan have a twin? The last picture in the IG of that script pic has someone who looks almost identical to him!

• Like 5

Just now, Prettysup said:

LOL this is just a snapshot, she may have been chatting earlier.

Probably :) She's the only woman cast for now, right? Seeing how many of JH's friends are in the movie, I would love to see LDH cast, maybe for a rougher role, or maybe even Lee Mi Sook... 

Just now, Prettysup said:

But why does he have to wear a hat indoor haha... and who is the one he's talking to? The poofy hair doesnt look like it belongs to a noir movie?

Not sure... Maybe he's the director or the writer?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

does Shin Seung Hwan have a twin? The last picture in the IG of that script pic has someone who looks almost identical to him!

Haha I was thinking about this too

4 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Probably :) She's the only woman cast for now, right? Seeing how many of JH's friends are in the movie, I would love to see LDH cast, maybe for a rougher role, or maybe even Lee Mi Sook... 

Not sure... Maybe he's the director or the writer?

I dont think this movie is going to have any major female characters.

The director looks like this, posted in May.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Wow this looks great !!

Oh spot our Hyukie here

Captions :

Even at a drinking party, they talk about their work. And Harujap-il speaks in Gangwon-do dialect. Even if you can't step on the shadows, you can't see it, seniors speak in dialect, even if you are really drunk.  .... Thank you very much. I'm learning a lot today. #Gangneung #

How can we miss that hat of his haha. Happy to read news of the movie. :issohappy:

The director looks cool too. ;)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Wow this looks great !!

Ya..doesn't quite match. Hopefully  there will be pictures of him filming posted soon..

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I'm getting curious what the next poll would be? Worst hairstyle? Lol! This must have got to be the mushroom hairstyle! Hahaha! Am I this bored?

That’s funny but can we vote something positive now like “Best character” or “Favorite character”? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I dont think this movie is going to have any major female characters.

Not so sure. I think in these type of movies the lead does have a love or lust interest. If he is bad, he usually treats her badly... I really hope JH's character will have a love interest.

Looking at the last picture in this post, I see a picture of another woman. I think she is not the same one that we know was cast? Not sure who she is...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Not so sure. I think in these type of movies the lead does have a love or lust interest. If he is bad, he usually treats her badly... I really hope JH's character will have a love interest.

Looking at the last picture in this post, I see a picture of another woman. I think she is not the same one that we know was cast? Not sure who she is...

Same same, she is Han Sun-hwa, the one whose instragram post I shared 3 pages earlier

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Same same, she is Han Sun-hwa, the one whose instragram post I shared 3 pages earlier

ah, ok. So lets see who else gets cast. I don't want her to be love interest so much, as she's thirty... Up until now it looks like JH is doing most of the casting... :lol:

I wonder what will be the catalyst for the plot- meaning what will be the event that will put the plot into motion. Or will it be just the story of JH's character's life, like in the Godfather?

• Like 5