9 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Finally a clearer picture of him at the online conference.

Source :https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3456352077756680&id=357787027613216&sfnsn=mo

Oh dear, I'm so busy today I'm seeing stars, for a split second, I thought I saw a middle finger. :scream::hwaiting2: 

Thank you for this beautiful photo. :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Oh dear, I'm so busy today I'm seeing stars, for a split second, I thought I saw a middle finger. 

Lol! Maybe after knowing he's going to be a gangster in the next movie, your mind started playing tricks on you. I foresee he will be a super sexy gangster...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ding77 said:

Oh dear, I'm so busy today I'm seeing stars, for a split second, I thought I saw a middle finger. :scream:

I actually thought so too :lol: which led me to think- "Wait! Have I ever seen JH do such a gesture?!". Maybe in his pre-army movies?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Finally a clearer picture of him at the online conference.

Which means there was a photographer on site? Hopefully they will release more soon

1 hour ago, Ding77 said:

Oh dear, I'm so busy today I'm seeing stars, for a split second, I thought I saw a middle finger. :scream:

32 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I actually thought so too :lol: which led me to think- "Wait! Have I ever seen JH do such a gesture?!". Maybe in his pre-army movies?

Me too, haha... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Ding77 said:

Oh dear, I'm so busy today I'm seeing stars, for a split second, I thought I saw a middle finger.

I thought is only me. You also...I thought I saw the middle finger too! We're seeing stars! :D

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I foresee he will be a super sexy gangster...

As long as not another Chil Sung. :blink:

Btw, is it our format change again here? Looks different.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Ding77 said:

Oh dear, I'm so busy today I'm seeing stars, for a split second, I thought I saw a middle finger. :scream::hwaiting2: 

Thank you for this beautiful photo. 

So I’m not the only person! So many of you thought you saw that too! First thing I thought I saw was the middle finger too :sweatingbullets: lol. Guess he’s not very good at doing finger heart, or maybe it’s the angle of the picture hahahahaha 

yay, new movie. Hope this will be a very calculated, stylish gangster and not the stereotypical uncouth gangster, don’t like those. 

wonder if the movie will be a bit like gangs of New York? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Dear Zoi just shared a preproduction picture.

One more...I can't seem to be able to edit my post anymore..

Is the middle row, guy in blue tee on the right Hyuk?

Hmm I can't find him. The guy in the middle does not look like him to me. I'm not sure. 

56 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

So I’m not the only person! So many of you thought you saw that too! First thing I thought I saw was the middle finger too :sweatingbullets: lol. Guess he’s not very good at doing finger heart, or maybe it’s the angle of the picture hahahahaha 

yay, new movie. Hope this will be a very calculated, stylish gangster and not the stereotypical uncouth gangster, don’t like those. 

wonder if the movie will be a bit like gangs of New York? 

Yeah, I think he's not good at doing the finger heart haha. 

Not a fan of bloody violent gangster movie too, but still better than nothing, I guess haha. 

49 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Hmm I can't find him. The guy in the middle does not look like him to me. I'm not sure. 

Yeah, I think he's not good at doing the finger heart haha. 

Not a fan of bloody violent gangster movie too, but still better than nothing, I guess haha. 

What's wrong with this new format. Sorry for the repeated post. I was trying to edit my post. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I feel like this movie will be dramatic focus. not like a typical gangster movie with many fighting scenes. 

and it's about story from old era right? curious how his outfit will be.  

• Like 5

Snippets of an interview from yesterday's conference, full article in The Swordsman page.

In "The Swordsman", Jang Hyuk is referred to the Korean version of "the strongest in the universe."  Even half-blind, he managed to take down 10 opponents. The reporter asked him how his eyesight is in real life? Jang Hyuk nodded and said "I have good eyesight, but occasionally I see double visions at night". Oh but why? He said: "It has something to do with getting older." The well-maintained Jang Hyuk is 46 years old this year.

In order to portray the half-blind swordsman, Jang Hyuk kept his eyes dull, but still killed all the way from the start to the end. He didn't use any stunt double and did all the action scenes himself. His character is a man of few words, making it more challenging to express his inner feelings. The reporter was curious. Does Jang Hyuk feel that actions speak louder than words?

Jang Hyuk agrees that action is greater than "just talking without practice". He mentioned superstar Bruce Lee whom he most admires, so is Bruce Lee his idol?

"No, he is far beyond the status of an idol, he is my spiritual mentor." Jang He quoted Bruce Lee's famous words, to the effect that "Knowing is not enough, we must use it! Hope is not enough, we must do it!"

The remarks reflect that Jang Hyuk himself is an action-practitioner, why waste time talking nonsense?

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/400935-current-movie-2020-the-swordsman-검객-jang-hyuk-joe-taslim-kim-hyun-soo/page/15/

55 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

One more...I can't seem to be able to edit my post anymore..

Is the middle row, guy in blue tee on the right Hyuk?

The edit button is now on the top right (the 3 dots), no longer at the bottom. Thats why now everyone is double posting when trying to edit haha.. I did that too just now.

Btw which blue tee guy?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

The edit button is now on the top right (the 3 dots), no longer at the bottom. Thats why now everyone is double posting when trying to edit haha.. I did that too just now too. 

Btw which blue tee guy?

Oh, got it. Thx. 

I think she meant this guy? But doesn't look like JH, to me. 

Screenshot-20201013-194105.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Finally! An official announcement on the noir movie JH is filming! We were talking about wanting JH to play a gangster... :) So, they are preparing to film. Haven't started yet.

Yes, a gangster!  I like! And this time, a lead gangster, Yehh!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, nyk said:

I feel like this movie will be dramatic focus. not like a typical gangster movie with many fighting scenes. 

Looks like these guys are already dressed for the role... No women in the main cast? I was hoping for a little bit of romance...  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I like gangsters too, but not too sure about the noir hairstyle haha

I think they will just comb his hair back. 

I suddenly think of 'Nameless Gangster' movie.  

Spoiler

487300.jpg

In this movie they're speaking Busan dialect.  Remember the cut scene from this movie in Hometown Flex. They wanted them imitate speaking and JH had quite difficult time though. :D

Does Janghyuk have to speak in Gangwon dialect in this noir movie? haha 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nyk said:

Oh...is that why he is leaving his fringe long ? Like the 80s?

• Like 3