9 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, cool! Jane posted a BTS clip from The Client. First time I'm seeing such a clip from that movie-

And she mentioned that "The director and the actor Ha Jeongwoo said, on filming the scene, JH’s ankle got folded and the muscle on the calf got torn as well. He must have been in a great pain though but he said that he would keep filming again."

His resilience and professionalism are amazing..his threshold of pain must be really high.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ding77 said:

Praying that both of you are right and we'll get news of his new drama soon hehe. So bored waiting for his new drama. 

Yeah I am so bored too. I am not interested in his variety shows, past works, real life, or how he drinks his coffee etc. I live on his new and upcoming projects. Yawn...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah I am so bored too. I am not interested in his variety shows, past works, real life, or how he drinks his coffee etc. I live on his new and upcoming projects. Yawn...

lol I am interested in everything you said. 

I have been rewatching his previous variety shows and drama/movies. Now I'm getting super bored too. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looks like The Swordsman rose to the 7th place from the 9th

Yeah it rose from 9th on Sunday to 7th on Monday coz the 2 animated films dropped their positions. I guess the kids got to go to school on Monday haha.

Anyway I was hoping it can rise to 5th position coz the absolute numbers between the 5,6,7 positions are pretty close but too bad it did not manage to.

I am expecting its position to drop today as there are a few new films being released today, and two of them seem pretty popular.

11 minutes ago, nyk said:

lol I am interested in everything you said. 

I have been rewatching his previous variety shows and drama/movies. Now I'm getting super bored too. 

Haha at least u are better than me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Ya me too.  Its nice to be able to see him in variety shows, but nothing can substitute his presence in dramas/movies.  Nvm, at least I can look forward to next week when I can enjoy him in movie.  I can foresee myself watching the movie more than once, result of a suppressed desire finally unleased  :hooray2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Ya me too.  Its nice to be able to see him in variety shows, but nothing can substitute his presence in dramas/movies.  Nvm, at least I can look forward to next week when I can enjoy him in movie.  I can foresee myself watching the movie more than once, result of a suppressed desire finally unleased  

Haha u decided which days to go already ? I am still waiting for them to release the screening schedule. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, AgnesO said:

Ya me too.  Its nice to be able to see him in variety shows, but nothing can substitute his presence in dramas/movies.  Nvm, at least I can look forward to next week when I can enjoy him in movie.  I can foresee myself watching the movie more than once, result of a suppressed desire finally unleased  

Me too.. really looking forward to watch it!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looks like The Swordsman rose to the 7th place from the 9th

As expected, it dropped to 11th place today with the release of 3 new movies. Current cumulative audience is 179,370 ppl 

38 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Me too.. really looking forward to watch it!

U need to remove the GIF when u quote others, soompi rule... 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Haha he is too loyal to cheat.

Yeah maybe he is preparing for some new role which needs him to work out some other parts of his body which boxing is not able to? Something related to sports?

But this means no melo or romcom? :cries:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Prettysup Work is crazy so it keeps me busy but as soon as I have free time I scream WHERE IS MY JANG HYUK!!!!!!!!!! Variety shows don’t satisfy me either! I wantttt drama or movieeeee!!!! 

I'm too lazy to watch variety show. So, like you I really need a drama ASAP.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Hmmm... why is JH exercising in a different gym?

Am I the only one don't like him thin? His face is small & sharp compared to the rest of the guys. Looked delicate/feminine. I like men slightly more meat. Lol. :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Am I the only one don't like him thin? His face is small & sharp compared to the rest of the guys. Looked delicate/feminine. I like men slightly more meat. Lol. 

Haha I, for one, super love his current look and all. And I really hope he'll stamp this look in one drama, at least. :happyshakes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Am I the only one don't like him thin? His face is small & sharp compared to the rest of the guys. Looked delicate/feminine. I like men slightly more meat. Lol. :tounge_wink:

Yeah i thot his face was too sharp in the pics too, maybe it was because of his mask under the chin which gave this effect? I like my men meatier too haha. But anyway he can do what he likes, it is his own body.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

And then they posted black and white pictures... You can see his hair is dripping with sweat! He's that hot :) 

https://www.instagram.com/westwoodkr_alive/?igshid=kijs3g2ijgli

captured by jane:

https://twitter.com/jane17827/status/1314045774229954562

He is that hot hehe. :kiss_wink: Poor us, we only hv one or two new photos every now and then. Haha. Imo, they hv over styled his hair in this set of photos for my liking, but still he's looking gorgeous. :P

• Like 4