Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

The caption attached to the clip in IG is :


This week's special broadcast, changed to 10:30 pm

Busan incorrect answer vending machine Jang Hyeok ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Incorrect information is crowded

<#Seoul Village Special> This week [Sun] night

 

 

Incorrect vending machine?! Lol. What a term. :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ding77 said:

Incorrect vending machine?! Lol. What a term. :lol:

I don't know why he does that, but JH has a tendency to answer with confidence questions he doesn't really know the answer to. I don't know if he does that to be funny or what, but he also did that in Family Outing when they went to look for a certain edible root. At first he said that he knows how to recognize it, but later he admitted he had no idea :D It's just another of his quirks. It's like when people mock attack him, and he says that he defended himself, when he clearly didn't move, or that he can move his eyes separately, and that once one of his eyes almost got stuck... :joy: It's his dad jokes...

 

 

Another clip from the show:

 

Did any of you see the other episodes of the show with the other guests?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I don't know why he does that, but JH has a tendency to answer with confidence questions he doesn't really know the answer to. I don't know if he does that to be funny or what, but he also did that in Family Outing when they went to look for a certain edible root. At first he said that he knows how to recognize it, but later he admitted he has no idea :D It's just another of his quirks.

Kinda reminds me of me in school, I remember when the teacher would ask a question, I would always try to answer, no matter if I knew the answer or even if I heard the question!:blink: I remember trying to tell myself to stop it, but I couldn't! It was like a compulsion.  It made for a lot of funny answers in class...:lol:

 

Another clip from the show:

 

Did any of you bother to see the other episodes of the show with the other guests?

Yeah, he does that a lot. Think he's just trying to be funny? I duno, but it is just cute haha. So maybe u should be able to feel him haha. :P

 

Ah, thx. And no, I only watched JH's. Hehe. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Did any of you see the other episodes of the show with the other guests?

 

Which show ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Prettysup said:

 

 

Which show ?

I suppose Hometown Flex? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Biology Lesson did you watched any of the other guests in hometown flex?  Think I might saw small bits of 1 or 2 after.  Then I watched the latest one with yoon kyun sang.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

 

Which show ?

As @Ding77 said, I meant  Hometown Flex. I just wondered if you guys are like me, watching just for JH :) 

28 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

@Biology Lesson did you watched any of the other guests in hometown flex?  Think I might saw small bits of 1 or 2 after.  Then I watched the latest one with yoon kyun sang.

No, I haven't seen any of the other episodes, I just saw clips on IG, because the posters tag JH on the them, so those posts come up on my search. I wondered if any of watched the other episodes because, from what I saw, it felt like they were much nicer to the other guests, but I really don't know if that's true, cause I haven't actually watched them.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Biology Lesson @Ding77 No I only watch the first 2 episodes with JH. Heard that they have decided to cut short the show due to covid-19, maybe wait some time before filming second season or something, 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

As @Ding77 said, I meant  Hometown Flex. I just wondered if you guys are like me, watching just for JH :) 

No, I haven't seen any of the other episodes, I just saw clips on IG, because the posters tag JH on the them, so those posts come up on my search. I wondered if any of watched the other episodes because, from what I saw, it felt like they were much nicer to the other guests, but I really don't know if that's true, cause I haven't actually watched them.

Yea, I was wondering because in the latest episode they still play games.  People have option to eat bowl of noodles and go for 2nds so last person or two might not get to eat at all, but they left some for everyone so maybe it's due to other guests were nice too.  Who knows maybe some audience complain too from previous episodes so they're more lenient now.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Yea, I was wondering because in the latest episode they still play games.  People have option to eat bowl of noodles and go for 2nds so last person or two might not get to eat at all, but they left some for everyone so maybe it's due to other guests were nice too.  Who knows maybe some audience complain too from previous episodes so they're more lenient now.

Yeah, I agree maybe they got some comments, thus less harsh now. Our poor hyukie got the meanest treatment and wasn't even allowed to eat hmmmpphh:angry:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So drama should continue at the end of swordsman.  With all the blood splashing and wounding he needs to wash up and bandage himself.  He finds out that his beloved who is the sister of the king was back.  She was betrothed to a faraway nation as like a peace offering.  However, since she was in love with Tae Yul she was pregnant and had the child in secret.  Hence TY stop being an imperial guard.  The kingdom fail wherever girl was betrothed to and that's why when they scatter she went back home.  She's still in love with TY, but it would still be a crime if the king knew.  TY finding out she's back decides to take up the king's request on becoming the imperial guard again hence the forbidden love.  Since he's now back as guard of course he has change in clothing and the new updated outfit would be the roll-up sleeve.  Man I am daydreaming a lot.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phoenix24 said:

So drama should continue at the end of swordsman.  With all the blood splashing and wounding he needs to wash up and bandage himself.  He finds out that his beloved who is the sister of the king was back.  She was betrothed to a faraway nation as like a peace offering.  However, since she was in love with Tae Yul she was pregnant and had the child in secret.  Hence TY stop being an imperial guard.  The kingdom fail wherever girl was betrothed to and that's why when they scatter she went back home.  She's still in love with TY, but it would still be a crime if the king knew.  TY finding out she's back decides to take up the king's request on becoming the imperial guard again hence the forbidden love.  Since he's now back as guard of course he has change in clothing and the new updated outfit would be the roll-up sleeve.  Man I am daydreaming a lot.

Haha and I thought that was the new update on the story line, oh dear, u had me there. :sweat_smile::joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Online press conference for The Swordsman

 

As we've thought, these pictures are actually from the day of the live chat, but they are releasing them as if they were taken today.  I don't know why they are insisting on doing this. Don't they know the fans pay attention to everything about JH, including what he wears?

 

 

In this video, I think this is the shirt he wore underneath the brown jacket, if I'm not mistaken. But I think he didn't have that white shirt underneath. Maybe he added it later? 

Or maybe this video is actually from today?

Edit: found the video, and it was posted yesterday. The hair looks like it's more styled than the day of the live chat, so I think it's not from that day. So it was filmed yesterday, at the screening to the media? Very confusing...

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

So drama should continue at the end of swordsman.  With all the blood splashing and wounding he needs to wash up and bandage himself.  He finds out that his beloved who is the sister of the king was back.  She was betrothed to a faraway nation as like a peace offering.  However, since she was in love with Tae Yul she was pregnant and had the child in secret.  Hence TY stop being an imperial guard.  The kingdom fail wherever girl was betrothed to and that's why when they scatter she went back home.  She's still in love with TY, but it would still be a crime if the king knew.  TY finding out she's back decides to take up the king's request on becoming the imperial guard again hence the forbidden love.  Since he's now back as guard of course he has change in clothing and the new updated outfit would be the roll-up sleeve.  Man I am daydreaming a lot.

Hey, for a moment I thought this is the plot of swordman. You have the talent for writing scripts. :D

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This new article I think gives away a spoiler to the movie, saying something on a double role. I wonder what that means...

 

'Swordsman' Jang Hyuk "B2B Lee Min-hyuk, desperately trying to act in action... very sincere."

In the morning of the 17th, a press conference for the movie 'The Swordsman' (Director Jae-Hoon Choi, Offers Pictures, The Wave E&M, Production Opus Pictures) was held through live online broadcasting. Leading actors Jang Hyuk, Kim Hyun-soo, and Choi Jae-hoon were present.

In'Swordsman', including Jang Hyuk and Kim Hyeon-su, Jeong Man-sik, Jang Hyun-sung, Na-kyung, and idol group B2B's Lee Min-hyuk appear. Lee Min-hyuk played Tae-yul (played by Jang Hyeok) when he was young, and Jang Hyeok took on the role of two people. Debut on the screen through this movie 'Swordsman'.

Director Choi Jae-hoon said, "I hid Lee Min-hyuk's appearance at all. It wasn't a reversal, but I didn't want it to be released early. At first, I didn't know how well Min-hyuk was doing that well. I met a few people after receiving recommendations, but the appearance conditions are action. There was a condition that I had to do it myself, and I couldn't use the band. However, Minhyuk had tremendous athleticism among idols. I was surprised more than I imagined.”

He said, "His friend also had an athleticism as well as actor Jang-hyuk. It was a pleasure to say that he was really famous among idols. Min-hyuk also digested the action scenes well, and life and sadness should be well revealed when expressing with eyes instead of lines. I felt the synchro-yul. He gave me a good empty look at the other person. I would like to lend this position to congratulate me and say thank you."

Senior Jang Hyeok said, "It is true that Minhyuk has a good sense of movement. But he put a lot of effort into it. If the efforts for the role were not supported until the action sum was made, that feeling would not have come out. The process of preparing the character is desperate. I think I did. As I watched from the side, I praised him as "a very sincere friend."

On the other hand,'Swordsman' is a real pursuit action that begins when Tae-yul (Jang Hyuk), the best swordsman of Joseon who left the world after the demise of Gwanghae-gun, raises his sword again to find his daughter Tae-ok (played by Kim Hyun-su). Released on the 23rd

 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004274893?lfrom=twitter

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes!!! Finally!

 

 

 

Ahhhh finally. Looks so fit wearing sleeveless. :kiss_wink: 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...