5 hours ago, Ding77 said:

Ahhhh now I'm going to hv to watch season 1 last ep. Thx! 

But that's so dangerous! They hv all safety precaution including life guard teams to make sure they will be fine? :sleepy:

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

@Biology LessonI'm shocked when I read what you wrote about the yacht sailing for 21 days. My goodness! The production crew definitely doesn't know what it's like to be onboard for 21 days. The underwater currents can be scary with strong wind.

When I was on cruise, I will sit at the balcony (of my room) at 5am to watch the wave. It's scary as in during those moments the current is strong, the wave is wooshing wooshing & the wind is strong. And I'm on a big cruise not a yacht. Can the production team think of safety?

I think the issue was less about safety, more about the suffering of the cast. If I understood correctly, they were always safe. The captain was very professional. But it doesn't change the fact that guys were inexperienced and two of them were sick and suffered greatly. It was more about the psychological effect on them. Add to that the fact that they lived in very cramped conditions, which made everything worse. This is why I'm worried about there being two women in JH's cast. You don't get a lot of privacy on that yacht, so the women will make things very complicated. I don't know what they were thinking about. If anything, I think they should do an all men cast or an all women cast, but not mixed.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

A very nice review of The Swordsman in Hancinema. It contains spoilers 

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-film-review-the-swordsman-145684.html?utm_source=dlvr.it

Thanks to this post I found some gems

photo1244167.jpg

photo1242695.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_The_Swordsman-picture_gallery.html?per_page=24&sort=Latest_Added_Pictures&thumbnail=small&nopage[5]=0#pictures

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think he just worked out at rhe won boxing gym because I saw Choi Ki sup commenting that he would have met him if he had gone there today.

All sweaty after workout also can manage to look so handsome haha. So envious. :P

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh! The messy look! Perfect for this hair cut :)

Yeah i like it too

51 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

So handsome! After a workout? Or has he started filming?

I dont think he filmed with such sweaty hair

4 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

All sweaty after workout also can manage to look so handsome haha. So envious. :P

He must have found this pic handsome too else he wont post it haha

• LOL 4

Glad he's posting more selfies lately. I remembered that during the Power FM show, they were teasing him when he took the selfie, comment why  he made a face like that. He replied that he usually takes selfies outdoors.haha.. Actually I was wondering if it was because he usually takes selfies alone but not in front of a big group of people? So was that why he didn't manage to take a good selfie on that day?  Anyway, today's selfie was great! Guess we would see a lot him looking like that during the Yacht expedition? Since he will get splashed by sea water often??:joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah i like it too

I dont think he filmed with such sweaty hair

He must have found this pic handsome too else he wont post it haha

Yeah, this looks like he just had a good workout at the gym haha. 

But there was a melancholy selfie he posted not too long ago, think it looked like it was taken in the car. That photo surely didn't do justice to him and he also posted it. Or maybe he thought that was a great photo too hahaha. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

20 minutes ago, budgerie said:

He's getting thinner, his face smaller compared to Pil Joo. I still like Pil Joo size.

I don't know how much more thinner he can get, if he weighs 63 kg right now... I'm not worried cause if there is one thing we can be certain of is that he is eating :) Right now all I want is a new show... :criesariver:

This tweet cracked me up! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Biology Lesson said:

I don't know how much more thinner he can get, if he weighs 63 kg right now... I'm not worried cause if there is one thing we can be certain of is that he is eating :) Right now all I want is a new show... 

This tweet cracked me up! :D

Yeah, I wonder why is he not taking any new drama. Sad. :sleepy:

But what is so sexy about the gif? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2