9 hours ago, corey said:

You see, I tried to watch the Journey of Flower after Princess Agents and I just found it impossible with the different voice

Oh wow! You're really "sensitive" to voices. Frankly, half the time I don't even know if it's the actor original voice or not except for my fav because watching their interviews, roughly can tell if it's their real voice. For the others, I don't even know. :D

9 hours ago, corey said:

Fully agree :wub:

Another actor whom I like & been married for very long is Ji Jin Hee, married in 2004. There was an article I read (dated Nov 2015), he said he still finds his wife so beautiful! :wub: Just like how JH said he still feels butterflies with his wife. Aww...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

I assume that you like the 2nd half FTLY hairstyle :lol: right? 

Of course hahaha I actually like the first half - the flamboyant one as well.

but prefer the 2nd half. I like him showing off his forehead :) 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Prettysup Aha! So people were right! He was promoting the jacket 

Like he was doing for the fans in MC? :) If he is indeed promoting that coat, than he is doing a great job. I would love to have that coat! It looks so fluffy and warm on JH! The problem is, it doesn't get cold enough where I live for that coat... :sweatingbullets: But again, JH often wears his coats inside in interviews. He did that also in Voice. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, corey said:

All right all right :DI will. You see, I am quite new to K-Drama land, and at first I only watched what was available in the first streaming site I found. And that particular site has very few JH dramas licenced for my region. Now I have found some more sites, all the lovely dramas are waiting for me to watch. I am watching quite a few as they air as well. While MC was airing, I was watching the Tale of Nokdu, I think.

Also: the picture of young JH with his hair bleached! LOL. Hard to recognize.

You mentioned you’re watch SOGC now? I wonder how are you enjoying it? I haven’t watched and wonder if I should start. I don’t like historical dramas and am not a fan of the female lead, but I really miss him in romance sigh. Hmm maybe I should watch Robbers instead. Or maybe, I should just rewatch FTLY since everything abt the show was so perfect! :lol:

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Like he was doing for the fans in MC? :) If he is indeed promoting that coat, than he is doing a great job. I would love to have that coat! It looks so fluffy and warm on JH! The problem is, it doesn't get cold enough where I live for that coat... :sweatingbullets: But again, JH often wears his coats inside in interviews. He did that also in Voice. 

Probably more like PPL in this case, since its Westwood

OTOH, I do the same thing he does, never remove my jacket when going in and out of places, Id rather stand the heat than removing it and putting it back on lol, people go nuts! 

And also its very cold in Korea and he probably prefers to keep himself warm (if his past injuries hurt in cold weather as he once said, then even more reason) 

But do I want to see him out of the bulky jacket once? Yes! 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, corey said:

And he is so slim, our oppa is, he has zero fat on his frame, he he had better keep himself warm in these nice thick coats with faux fur collars.

On topic on cultural diferences - of course you take off you shoes in the hallway  of sb's house in K-Drama land (so I assume this is a custom in South Korea) , but I have never seen anyone take of their coat! I have even once seen a scene when a guest sat down to dinner wearing his overcoat (it is an on-going drama, so it is winter time). This is quite strange to me. The coats are not hung  in the hallway, but in the colset/wardrobe in one's room. What if it rains/snows and your overcoat is wet?

Teehee thats me! Ill only take off my coat or jacket if people make me :lol:

• Like 1

A friend of mine who attented the Japan fan meeting that centered around Bad Papa told me this story. It’s something JH shared (it came to mind when she saw the actor playing Taesik in TMWYS who played his coach in Bad Papa).

bp_ep8_4100.jpg?w=1210&h=612

It was about the scene where JH cries upside down. I enjoy JH action scenes so much, but sometimes the risk of injury makes me wonder if its worthy. Bad Papa really demanded a lot from him.

bp_ep8_4101.jpg?w=1210&h=626

“He said that it was filmed a day after they shot one of his fighting scenes. During that fighting scene, someone had forgotten to latch the door of the ring. And during the shooting, he  was thrown against the door. It burst open, and he went flying out of the ring. He landed on his head. So the scene as shown in the picture where he was crying, was it fact real crying because his head was really hurting”.

:cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

A friend of mine who attented the Japan fan meeting that centered around Bad Papa told me this story. It’s something JH shared (it came to mind when she saw the actor playing Taesik in TMWYS who played his coach in Bad Papa).

bp_ep8_4100.jpg?w=1210&h=612

It was about the scene where JH cries upside down. I enjoy JH action scenes so much, but sometimes the risk of injury makes me wonder if its worthy. Bad Papa really demanded a lot from him.

bp_ep8_4101.jpg?w=1210&h=626

“He said that it was filmed a day after they shot one of his fighting scenes. During that fighting scene, someone had forgotten to latch the door of the ring. And during the shooting, he  was thrown against the door. It burst open, and he went flying out of the ring. He landed on his head. So the scene as shown in the picture where he was crying, was it fact real crying because his head was really hurting”.

:cold_sweat:

Terrible safety standards! Landing on the head is never a good thing. I worry for his later years and any potential concussion effects that will be manifested in later years. So sad that he was in such pain. This makes me want to ask Hyukie to stop doing real action scenes :tears: sigh! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@The Reel Life Same! But he wouldn’t listen anyway. He avoids using stunt doubles. Bad Papa was particularly brutal. I mean choreographed fights, those high kicks he does, those are probably fine, but I wish he stopped doing the more dangerous stuff. Especially because safety standards in Korea are apparently not as strict as they should be. Like my korean friend said, “I’m ok just watching him sitting, blinking and eating” 

• Like 3