3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Ok ok ok I LOVED EP 6! Don’t know where to start!!!!!

Glad you loved it! I had mixed feelings watching the beginning scene without subs. The rational drama viewer in me was like, hey, so he was faking it all this while? Then the title of the drama, Tell me what you saw, where SY is supposed to be his eyes and legs, doesn't make sense anymore? Or are they changing the concept? :unamused:

But the JH fangirl in me already threw all those thoughts out of the window the moment I saw the empty wheel chair and him standing behind the killer...OMG :love:!How can he look so cool? And he looks so badass attractive kicking the killer and how can he look so sexy sweeping back his hair while punching the killer??? 

JH, what have you done to me?

And I haven't watched ep 6 with subs yet.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Did you all noticed that Hyuk fell on the concrete ground the first time? Ouch! :sweat_smile:

Also, notice how he took care of "the killer". He made sure he at least was safely on the mattress when they fell, also when they got up, JH pulled him up. I love how caring he is

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Did you all noticed that Hyuk fell on the concrete ground the first time? Ouch! :sweat_smile:

I'm more concerned about the glass. Is fake glass but still it will hurt right? Don't tell me is real glass?????????? I like how he's so gentlemanly to hold the killer's hand to pull him up.

40 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Dramacool has english sub already.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Also, notice how he took care of "the killer". He made sure he at least was safely on the mattress when they fell, also when they got up, JH pulled him up. I love how caring he is

Yes!! I noticed he always does that to his co stars or the stuntman who does action scenes with him. Very kind. Like what the Voice PD said about Hyuk

, showing consideration for others is ingrained in him.

21 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Dramacool has english sub already.

Thanks! I just didnt have the time to watch it. I want to enjoy it at home.. haha!

New HD pics of him

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Glad you loved it! I had mixed feelings watching the beginning scene without subs. The rational drama viewer in me was like, hey, so he was faking it all this while? Then the title of the drama, Tell me what you saw, where SY is supposed to be his eyes and legs, doesn't make sense anymore? Or are they changing the concept? :unamused:

But the JH fangirl in me already threw all those thoughts out of the window the moment I saw the empty wheel chair and him standing behind the killer...OMG :love:!How can he look so cool? And he looks so badass attractive kicking the killer and how can he look so sexy sweeping back his hair while punching the killer??? 

JH, what have you done to me?

My reaction was similar. I liked the idea of a disabled protagonist and I was afraid this twist wouldn’t make sense to me ever since it was suggested, I couldn’t make it work in my head unless OHJ was incredibly, cold, insensitive and I guess that’s not how I like my “heroes” 

Spoiler

So when I saw him kicking I groaned like “ugh, they went there” but then he started acting very cold and deranged and I thought , Ok so this is how he is supposed to be, I’m the one who insisted on seeing or wanting to see something else. And then when it was shown how he orchestrated things behind the scenes in order to lure “The Guy” I though “Ok, he has as much cold blood as a psychopath (wether he is one or not)” 

Of course, he also carries and manifests a great deal of pain, which makes me feel for the character 

I don’t think it was the fangirl in me that embraced it (although yes, Jang Hyuk acting was terrific in this episode) but it was more the fact that they sold it to me well. OHJ being like that made sense with what we’ve seen throughout the past 5 episodes and it somehow completed a “puzzle”, something that I felt was missing. 

• Like 3

Well, finally saw the episode, and I really don't have words to describe how magnificent JH is! It's mind blowing! I loved the episode and I love how the show is going. Already it's very different from Voice and I think we can officially say this show is much better than Voice! Unlike Voice, the show didn't enter the case-of-week filler stagnant stage. Everything had a connection to the main plot and advanced it forward. Even the new case that is unrelated, is clearly used to mend the rift that OHJ's secret caused and to redefine the team with OHJ in it. I like how they clarify why OHJ seems to need CSY- she is the only one he can really trust! He clearly doesn't trust anyone in the police, including the team leader, who is revealed as a more complex character, which I love. and CSY is different- she is simple, honest, there is no duplicity is her. And this is what OHJ needs in order to find the real person responsible for his fiance's death. Her hurt at the revelation of his manipulation was really well done.

Also, I found another  BM connection- The female lawyer. She is the woman that after LYO saved her terminally sick husband in spite of her objection, unplugging him herself and killed him, which led to LYO breakdown. She had a very short role in the show, but she was great. I'm happy to see her here. Curious where the lawyer fits...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, corey said:

So I am here for some fangirling too :D after watching episode 6.

Firstly , while pretending to be in the wheelchair, OHJ must have been working out a lot. And I mean a lot. Have you noticed how agile he is and how dynamic are his movements in the killer scene? A big wow.

Secondly, have you noticed that they had him dressed in quite bulky clothes - 3/4 wide-shouldered black overcoats - I suspect to disguise how slim he is - do you remember those instagram shots some days ago in trekking outfits - he looked really, really thin. But in these scenes they styled him to provide some meaning to his physique - to make him look stronger? Anyway, as usual cinematography and visuals of him were so perfect I wanted to cry.

And I want romance! Or at least some chemistry and "relationship dynamics". Pretty please.

Well, JH works out 3 hour everyday... :) 

As to the clothes, in Voice he wore much bulkier clothes. I think the coats are just because it's winter. Remember the even bulkier coat JH wore in that concert he attended. Doubt anyone would intentionally disguise JH's physique.... 

My guess that considering the tears in OHJ's eyes while he was talking about the murder of his fiance, there is no way we will get a romance in the present time. But I do think we will get more clips of OHJ with his fiance. I think by being reminded of those moments, OHJ will slowly heal...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, corey said:

I know, right? :( But I still want it.

Also -  I was contemplating watching Voice, but the descriptions I read here were so mixed that they discouraged me slightly - but I think I will watch it - if only to see  the much bulkier clothing on JH :D

I also want it even though we won’t get it, I want enough material to fantasize about it :P

• Like 3

4 hours ago, corey said:

So I am here for some fangirling too :D after watching episode 6.

Firstly , while pretending to be in the wheelchair, OHJ must have been working out a lot. And I mean a lot. Have you noticed how agile he is and how dynamic are his movements in the killer scene? A big wow.

Yeah I was thinking that too, when I saw how fit OHJ (not JH) was, that he must be working out a lot by himself in the dark room. I wonder if they will show footages of it later hahaha 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah I was thinking that too, when I saw how fit OHJ (not JH) was, that he must be working out a lot by himself in the dark room. I wonder if they will show footages of it later hahaha 

A friend of mine says its completely unrealistic that someone who was paralyzed would ever recover to that extent but then, we are not expecting much realism in kdrama right? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

A friend of mine says its completely unrealistic that someone who was paralyzed would ever recover to that extent but then, we are not expecting much realism in kdrama right? 

Yes drama land. My uncle who had a stroke (not even full paralysed) & been 30 years now, he still walked limping. And OHJ paralysed can kick butt already. Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, corey said:

Also -  I was contemplating watching Voice, but the descriptions I read here were so mixed that they discouraged me slightly - but I think I will watch it - if only to see  the much bulkier clothing on JH :D

You watch it after you watched this drama & compare the difference. Both drama same Director, same actor, same thriller. Lol. But who knows, you might like voice - everyone taste in drama is different. But somehow the storyline quite similar in the sense that 1 lost his wife, 1 lost his fiancee. :grimace:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Ok ok ok I LOVED EP 6! Don’t know where to start!!!!!

I couldn’t find the time to watch it last night!!! 
so frustrated with myself 

@corey I love voice! Very intense plot, creepy to the max. Make sure you watch it at night , in a dark room hee hee hee!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@corey I’m one who didn’t like Voice. Sure, its thrilling, the majority of cases are good, but the leads are very boring. Jang Hyuk’s role is one of his worse, the character was dumb and annoying (some ppl say JH playing a disabled guy is a waste of his talent, to me, playing a brute, with no lines other than cursing, was a total waste of his talent) In that sense, TMWYS is much better. But of course, it’s best that you judge for yourself. 

P.D Despite my intense dislike of Voice I appreciate his action sequence in ep 8. The rest of the time they had him run around kicking things for no reason. But that one sequence, was cool. 

• Like 3