55 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

This is it! Someone re-posted it 

Thank you! Oh missing JH so much. 

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

A BTS pic. Nice... Posted by christin on twitter 

I loveee this picture of him too. Warming up to even his straight hair! He’s super into his character. Everytime I see his side profile I just can’t help but admire his perfect nose :D haha. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Thank you! Oh missing JH so much. 

I loveee this picture of him too. Warming up to even his straight hair! He’s super into his character. Everytime I see his side profile I just can’t help but admire his perfect nose :D haha. 

According to the article, the usual JH spirit has spread throughout the set, as it seems like all of them are trying to perfect their roles and are immersed in the script. This is the advantage of JH being the lead in a show. Not just for us as viewers, but for the entire cast and crew as JH takes also the lead on the set and sets the tone on it. This is what the guys on MC were missing out on. I pity them... :)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

This is it! Someone re-posted it 

They say that the older a person gets, the more his face shows his personality. I guess this is why JH looks so young :) There is this wide eyed wonder to him that he never lost. His kindness and shyness are what keep him looking to so young. Reminds me a bit of the way Audrey Hepburn looked as she got older... 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Me too. This should be most recent. He looked well rested and is looking great!

I:wub:

He does look good and well rested. Hope he can get (more) rest since it's public hol from 24-27 jan in SK. Once again, happy chinese new year .... and oh yes...take good care everyone, be extra careful, as the newest virus is spreading. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

They say that the older a person gets, the more his face shows his personality. I guess this is why JH looks so young :) There is this wide eyed wonder to him that he never lost. His kindness and shyness are what keep him looking to so young. Reminds me a bit of the way Audrey Hepburn looked as she got older... 

I totally agree it's hard to keep the look when you grow older and not be jaded with life sometimes.  I hope he will continue to do so.

Hope everyone have a Happy Lunar New Year!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

His current hairstyle reminds me most of this style. Happy Lunar new year everyone!

Now you are teasing us... You think we will get to see him in this show in anything white, never mind unbuttoned?  I'm already wondering about JH's next project, and hoping...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Now you are teasing us... You think we will get to see him in this show in anything white, never mind unbuttoned?  I'm already wondering about JH's next project, and hoping...

Me too! I was thinking, can he keep the long hair for a movie? And be sexy in it? And have this movie win some awards? And maybe win an Oscar teehee (After the success of “Parasite”, we can dream! Right?)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Me too! I was thinking, can he keep the long hair for a movie? And be sexy in it? And have this movie win some awards? And maybe win an Oscar teehee (After the success of “Parasite”, we can dream! Right?)

Haha i can't wait for him to cut off his long hair asap 

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Oh, I'm with you! and it has to be a movie, as kdramas don't usually allow for sexiness... :)

But I wonder- most Korean movies that I've seen didn't have good love stories. You either have the NC-17 movies that seem to be more focused on the sex and less on the emotions, and in the other movies that I saw, if they have romance at all, it's usually like in kdramas. Can you recommend a good romantic Korean movie?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, I'm with you! and it has to be a movie, as kdramas don't usually allow for sexiness... :)

But I wonder- most Korean movies that I've seen didn't have good love stories. You either have the NC-17 movies that seem to be more focused on the sex and less on the emotions, and in the other movies that I saw, if they have romance at all, it's usually like in kdramas. Can you recommend a good romantic Korean movie?

Unfortunately, I can’t recommend any :( I have watched few korean movies and I”ve mostly been unimpressed. I remember liking “Castaway on the moon” but it wasn’t romantic, there is a bit of a platonic romance but that’s not the focus of the movie. Even those k-movies that I’ve enjoyed, have not left a lasting impression like some k-dramas. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Nope! Its hard to grow hair, I hope he milks it, with a few CFs and variety show appearances before he goes back to the boring bowl cut for another decade 

Agreed! I happen to love the hair- so many possibilities... Sexy possibilities... And hope to god he never goes back to that bowl cut!

26 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Unfortunately, I can’t recommend any :( I have watched few korean movies and I”ve mostly been unimpressed. I remember liking “Castaway on the moon” but it wasn’t romantic, there is a bit of a platonic romance but that’s not the focus of the movie. Even those k-movies that I’ve enjoyed, have not left a lasting impression like some k-dramas. 

I guess we had the same experience with K movies. I mean, Penthouse elephant had a sweet (if wacky :) ) love story for JH's character, but it wasn't the focus. Also, Rabbit and Lizard was sweet, but I'm not sure it even was a love story... So, do we dare hope for a future romantic role movie for JH?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Agreed! I happen to love the hair- so many possibilities... Sexy possibilities... And hope to god he never goes back to that bowl cut!

So, do we dare hope for a future romantic role movie for JH?

My goodness! Did you ever watch that cut scene from FTLY where Mi Young washes Lee Gun’s hair :wub: it was more cute than sexy but imagine the possibilities! With the long hair, our/her fingers running through it *sigh*

and YES I want to dare to dream about the first “actual” romantic sexy korean movie starring Jang Hyuk and (maybe Jang Nara, why not?) with a happy ending and which wins an Oscar! (I can even give up on the Oscar if they give me that! )

• Like 2
  • LOL 2