7 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

This sweet hug between Jang Hyuk and Yang Sejong :heart: 

Oh that is him? I was staring at this on instagram earlier today wondering who he was hugging haha.. looks like a doppelganger of himself with  the same hair and outfit

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow!!! He's so good looking! Why does his eyes looks bigger with age?

I think it is because his face got thinner, thats why the eyes look bigger

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

That is a very sweet hug... Very gentle... I kinda wanted to hear the impressions of both the guys about working with JH, besides what they said in the second press conference (that I still don't understand why no footage was released from it:wacko:). From the warmth and length of the hug it's clear Yang Sejong really appreciates JH :)  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

And the captions say :

2019.11.23 'My Country' Wrap Up party

Hwi X Bang chemistry exist in real life.

Actor Sejong cried a lot and said, "Jang Hyuk senior ?! I'm telling you, next year, May 2020 Baeksang Arts Awards!" 

Bang-Hwi chemistry, what a pity, pls shoot a movie together!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

And the captions say :

2019.11.23 'My Country' Wrap Up party

Hwi X Bang chemistry exist in real life.

Actor Sejong cried a lot and said, "Jang Hyuk senior ?! I'm telling you, next year, May 2020 Baeksang Arts Awards!" 

Bang-Hwi chemistry, what a pity, pls shoot a movie together!

I hope Sejong’s words come true! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

In the JTBC entertainment show "Italy Squid Sundae," which aired on Wednesday, guests discussed their interests.  Turns out, both teams were adoring Korean dramas. "My mother carries a tablet to watch a drama," she said in a friendly way, "I never sleep a wink," "I always watch Korean dramas," and "I can’t watch Italian dramas."

They were new to each other, but they got close by referring to Park Seo-joon of "What's wrong with Secretary Kim" Jang Hyuk of "Beautiful Mind" and "Fated to Love You".

1578931196899679.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1222827

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

New trailer is out guys! 

so that's it- the pictures and teaser showing JH's character with long hair, no scars, standing and giving the camera intense looks are not real. 5 years after the incident our guy in scarred, in a wheel chair and with eye sight problems. 

Seeing him sitting while listening, made me think this in essentially Voice switched around... The girl is already running around... 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

so that's it- the pictures and teaser showing JH's character with long hair, no scars, standing and giving the camera intense looks are not real. 5 years after the incident our guy in scarred, in a wheel chair and with eye sight problems. 

Seeing him sitting while listening, made me think this in essentially Voice switched around... The girl is already running around... 

Let’s hope its much better written than Voice! I believe I could’ve enjoyed Voice if they had added some good meaningful dialogues and moments between the leads, some bonding. But there was absolutely nothing in that sense. 

I need eng subs now! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

In the JTBC entertainment show "Italy Squid Sundae," which aired on Wednesday, guests discussed their interests.  Turns out, both teams were adoring Korean dramas. "My mother carries a tablet to watch a drama," she said in a friendly way, "I never sleep a wink," "I always watch Korean dramas," and "I can’t watch Italian dramas."

They were new to each other, but they got close by referring to Park Seo-joon of "What's wrong with Secretary Kim" Jang Hyuk of "Beautiful Mind" and "Fated to Love You".

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1222827

Yet again, JH appears in variety shows without appearing in them... :) It 's interesting that they mentioned Beautiful Mind- I wonder just how popular it really is. I have a feeling it's much more than anyone would expect from a show whose ratings were so low they shortened it... Love that show!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Finally a full trailer! 

So I wonder if he is blind? Doesn’t seem like it? And he can’t walk? Why did he confine himself to the room? So many questions! 

I too dont hope that he just remains in that room itself. I want to see him interacting with more people haha. But I guess, that’s not the main concern. Room or no room, most importantly there is character development and not just cracking cases. 

Doesnt seem like theres going to be any humor at all though, from the looks of this. Seems full on thriller. And yes, I love the arrogance in his voice! Reminds me of Pil Joo and Young Oh’s calm arrogance. 

• Like 6

On 1/13/2020 at 5:57 PM, Prettysup said:

Oh that is him? I was staring at this on instagram earlier today wondering who he was hugging haha.. looks like a doppelganger of himself with  the same hair and outfit

I think it is because his face got thinner, thats why the eyes look bigger

Ya I think so too , it’s because of the thinner face and btw the latest teaser looks creepyyyyy!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Finally a full trailer! 

So I wonder if he is blind? Doesn’t seem like it? And he can’t walk? Why did he confine himself to the room? So many questions! 

I too dont hope that he just remains in that room itself. I want to see him interacting with more people haha. But I guess, that’s not the main concern. Room or no room, most importantly there is character development and not just cracking cases. 

Doesnt seem like theres going to be any humor at all though, from the looks of this. Seems full on thriller. And yes, I love the arrogance in his voice! Reminds me of Pil Joo and Young Oh’s calm arrogance. 

It's possible that he can see, since there are pictures on the wall, but maybe doesn't see well? or maybe has sensitivity to light? but - when he took off the glasses he never looked directly at the girl, so maybe he is blind?! :blink: In Kdrama things that don't make sense can occur. So it's possible that there are pictures on the walls because it looks good, and since every character that is obsessed with an investigation has them on his wall, and they just didn't think it through. On the other hand, JH tends to pay close attention to every detail of his character, so... I have no idea! Still! This is driving me crazy!!!!  :crazy::lol:

I also think that there won't be much humor and that kinda depressed me... I really want this show to be something different, not just Voice-flipped. but looking at this trailer, I'm not very hopeful. The hook in these shows, the super hearing in Voice and the evil being in The Guest, is usually paid attention to in the first episodes and then the show become a standard case-of-the-week show. I'm afraid this is what is going to happen here.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's possible that he can see, since there are pictures on the wall, but maybe doesn't see well? or maybe has sensitivity to light? but - when he took off the glasses he never looked directly at the girl, so maybe he is blind?! :blink: In Kdrama things that don't make sense can occur. So it's possible that there are pictures on the walls because it looks good, and since every character that is obsessed with an investigation has them on his wall, and they just didn't think it through. On the other hand, JH tends to pay close attention to every detail of his character, so... I have no idea! Still! This is driving me crazy!!!!  :crazy::lol:

I also think that there won't be much humor and that kinda depressed me... I really want this show to be something different, not just Voice-flipped. but looking at this trailer, I'm not very hopeful. The hook in these shows, the super hearing in Voice and the evil being in The Guest, is usually paid attention to in the first episodes and then the show become a standard case-of-the-week show. I'm afraid this is what is going to happen here.

There are too many questions in my head. But I am going to keep my expectations low first so that I can be more pleasantly surprised later. haha. But loving his image so far.  Just hope they do enough flashbacks to show his backstory and not just tell and not show. 

• Like 3