Quantcast

47 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Since we can't be there, we can only imagine..lol

This is so frustrating! So again, not a single picture of JH is allowed?!

• Sad 2

58 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Since we can't be there, we can only imagine..lol

Hahahahah did he actually dance?? Was this person there? As in the one who created this cute video. 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Hahahahah did he actually dance?? Was this person there? As in the one who created this cute video. 

No idea.Haha! But I'm sure some of them will share their experiences tomorrow. 

cr.owner

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

So the poster says that his current hair style is similar to the one in the picture? That's a good hair style... :)

Hmm... and he signed 600 pictures?! Wow! that's commitment

• Like 2

This is more volume.  Wow fine dining for a fan meeting the ticket must be expensive.  Or is this old picture they use to talk about event, because I thought he would have more facial hair according to recent pic??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

This is more volume.  Wow fine dining for a fan meeting the ticket must be expensive.  Or is this old picture they use to talk about event, because I thought he would have more facial hair according to recent pic??

That's an old picture...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This is so frustrating! So again, not a single picture of JH is allowed?!

I’m curious about his hairstyle lol 

• Like 2

Think there was no photo time this round. And he gave all 600 participants a Christmas card with his autograph each. Wow. That's a lot to sign. His fans must be really touched.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I’m curious about his hairstyle lol 

That’s all we care about :joy:

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

So the poster says that his current hair style is similar to the one in the picture? That's a good hair style... :)

Hmm... and he signed 600 pictures?! Wow! that's commitment

If it’s similar to this picture the poster showed, then it looks good! How fortunate are those who got to go! Hopefully he will have more fan meetings next year outside of JP, even in Korea it would be good, because in general the japan ones are hard to go because the purchase system seems quite exclusive, confusing and I don’t understand the language at all! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Think there was no photo time this round. And he gave all 600 participants a Christmas card with his autograph each. Wow. That's a lot to sign. His fans must be really touched.

His signature is strong.  Usually one line across is consider good, but he has two.

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

That’s all we care about :joy:

If it’s similar to this picture the poster showed, then it looks good! How fortunate are those who got to go! Hopefully he will have more fan meetings next year outside of JP, even in Korea it would be good, because in general the japan ones are hard to go because the purchase system seems quite exclusive, confusing and I don’t understand the language at all! 

Hihi I would have trouble booking for both languages.  Probably too much to hope that he'll have one in the States.

• Like 2

Any of you guys watch Crash Landing on You?  I just thought it was fun that they talk about Chuno: Slave Hunters in ep 2 and the guy just care about what happen to Daegil :blush:.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Any of you guys watch Crash Landing on You?  I just thought it was fun that they talk about Chuno: Slave Hunters in ep 2 and the guy just care about what happen to Daegil :blush:.

Really? Awww I want to watch that part! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Really? Awww I want to watch that part! 

Haha! I actually went to watch that part. A pity they didnt show any images of Daegil. :)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Haha! I actually went to watch that part. A pity they didnt show any images of Daegil. :)

Do you know more or less at what time it happens? I tried yesterday but I got to half the episode and got a bit bored. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yea. it was brief.  I just thought it was nice because I remember the fan war in that drama and who was lead so was pleasant to hear how guy care so much about what happen to Daegil :).

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Do you know more or less at what time it happens? I tried yesterday but I got to half the episode and got a bit bored. 

I think after around 40 to 50 min in ep 2

when the guy (not Hyun Bin) was sitting with the FL at the table. He kept asking her if what happened to Daegil in the end..haha!

28 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Yea. it was brief.  I just thought it was nice because I remember the fan war in that drama and who was lead so was pleasant to hear how guy care so much about what happen to Daegil :).

Yes! It was really nice! Even the mere mention of him or his character will make me happy. Haha!

• LOL 1

Sharing about the event

So he wore a tux with a butterfly bow and had wavy long hair. He prepared home made lemon tea for lucky fans and was cutting the lemon with shaky hands. Hahaha! lol!  And he forgot to put on his apron .. Very adorable. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Sharing about the event

So he wore a tux with a butterfly bow and had wavy long hair. He prepared home made lemon tea for lucky fans and was cutting the lemon with shaky hands. Hahaha! lol!  And he forgot to put on his apron .. Very adorable. 

I hope I was there.

• Like 1