8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Why buttoned up?! Why say things like that?! :D I believe in equality- also men deserve to show cleavage! especially when it's JH ... The profiler can use it to distract female criminals... 

I can only understand he talking about his sausage (hotdog)!

And I hate the hat (hahahaha)!

There are many interviews of his still no subtitle. :tears:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

But if his hair length is not important for the drama then he would not have made effort to grow them at the first place. Maybe he would not join the office but would work either as an undercover agent or some sort of private profiler. I don't see Koreans offices letting him in with this hair.:joy:

This way it looks more realistic besides I wonder if after disappearance he could still have his regular position back in the police?

Whatever I've just made my mind that he is having long hair in this new drama and I hope it's nothing like his Robbers or FLTY hair.:unsure:

But I love his Robbers hair! Its old fashioned but I love it. I think he let his hair grow for Bangwon, and PD and/or him probably thought it would suit the “profiler” since he is going to start out as a recluse, so he kept the hair. But like you said, they might have to cut it, who knows? I don’t know anything about difference between regular police Vs other institutions in Korea and their protocols, so I can’t argue or refute anything referring to that topic. I just thought he could be someone who collaborates with the police without being part of the police. 

Ironically, his FTLY hair was also due to the other Bangwon :P

And oops I just repeated the same exact thing you said @The Reel Life :D

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

For those who want to know more about his love story.

Ya I saw this in bilibili.com

So touched when he said his wife is truly worthy of his love. Only I can't stand this fringe, looked like he permed.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Ya I saw this in bilibili.com

So touched when he said his wife is truly worthy of his love. Only I can't stand this fringe, looked like he permed.

Hahahah! I think OCN better show us his new nicer hairstyle in the new teaser or we'll be talking about his hair for the next 100 pages.:joy:

All of a sudden I miss this hairstyle of his... but it doesn't suit an eccentric profiler...

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Hahahah! I think OCN better show us his new nicer hairstyle in the new teaser or we'll be talking about his hair for the next 100 pages.:joy:

All of a sudden I miss this hairstyle of his... but it doesn't suit an eccentric profiler...

Are we the only fans worried about his hairstyle all the time? Why? Because he really got weird hairstyle sometimes. Once my daughter asked me what drama I'm watching, at that time, FTLY the 1st part where his hair is atrocious. I asked her to watch with me and she said the actor is ugly. His hair is terrible and she walked off. :phew: Hair does make one look good or make one look bad. Lol. @azureblue7but this hairstyle don't suit as an eccentric profiler. Too neat too clean cut.

I have a feeling his hair will be a mess when he came out of hiding. After working in the force, he will need to have a proper haircut. Right? But actually the curly hair is not too bad if the stylist doesn't make it too curly. Just wavy will be nice since it's not permed. Don't use too curly curls.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I think OCN better show us his new nicer hairstyle in the new teaser or we'll be talking about his hair for the next 100 pages.:joy:

You’re right. I’m worried we will just spend our time talking abt his hair. I hope we will get to a point that we are so tired worrying abt his hair that we stop caring abt his hairstyle anymore and focus on other things instead :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

You’re right. I’m worried we will just spend our time talking abt his hair. I hope we will get to a point that we are so tired worrying abt his hair that we stop caring abt his hairstyle anymore and focus on other things instead :lol:

Than what should we talk about? This drama isn't aired yet. Or isn't filmed yet maybe or just starting filming. I guess he's the 1 actor that has many hairstyles. Look at all our icons here. We have PJ hairstyle, we have KDH hairstyle, we have LYO hairstyle, we have BW hairstyle, we have LG hairstyle, we have fans meeting hairstyle.....some more to go...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

yes.. it's a BTS from " In love with anchor beauty."

maybe this look then

B612-20191209-211906-171.jpg

Omgggg I loveee this look of his!! And it’s so rare seeing him in specs. Btw he seemed to be more tanned last time? And his facial features more squarish? I think now he feels very fair and also thinner and more oval face. So interesting! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, budgerie said:

Than what should we talk about? This drama isn't aired yet. Or isn't filmed yet maybe or just starting filming.

Talk about his actinggggg. Hahaha. I wanna learn making gifs of him of my favorite scenes in shows he has acted in. Is anyone familiar? I see people making Gifs from the dramas he acts always. What do u usually use? Giphy? And is there usually copyright concerns? 

Btw I should start watching Beautiful Mind now. I think if i don’t binge watch and do 2 episodes per week then it will lead in nicely to his new OCN show hehe. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Omgggg I loveee this look of his!! And it’s so rare seeing him in specs. Btw he seemed to be more tanned last time? And his facial features more squarish? I think now he feels very fair and also thinner and more oval face. So interesting! 

Its around Chunos time. He indeed look tanner at that time. When you watch FO you can see he looks darker than usual. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, yoeda said:

Its around Chunos time. He indeed look tanner at that time. When you watch FO you can see he looks darker than usual. 

Sorry but what’s FO? Maybe he really spent so much time outdoors during filming Chuno or he put tanning lotion so became tanned haha. 

32 minutes ago, nyk said:

I hope I could forget all his dramas I watched so that I can watch them again.

Now I have nothing to watch. 

Haha sorry for LOL-ing but your statement is quite funny! :lol: U can rewatch his dramas! Or are u the kind who doesn’t like watching something after you’ve known the plot? Cos I’m like that. But I found myself ok to rewatch FTLY and also MF, maybe because the acting is so good that I find myself appreciating the acting this time around whereas the first time I was watching more for the plot. (Unless you have also watched his dramas multiple times haha). 

How about his movies? I watched Thorn and Empire of Lust and Ordinary Person already. Next one I plan to watch is The Client. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Sorry but what’s FO? Maybe he really spent so much time outdoors during filming Chuno or he put tanning lotion so became tanned haha. 

I think it is family outing. He was really tanned then. I guess it was because he was always lifting weights or sun tanning at the filming site of Chuno.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Haha sorry for LOL-ing but your statement is quite funny! :lol: U can rewatch his dramas! Or are u the kind who doesn’t like watching something after you’ve known the plot? Cos I’m like that. But I found myself ok to rewatch FTLY and also MF, maybe because the acting is so good that I find myself appreciating the acting this time around whereas the first time I was watching more for the plot. (Unless you have also watched his dramas multiple times haha). 

How about his movies? I watched Thorn and Empire of Lust and Ordinary Person already. Next one I plan to watch is The Client. 

Yeah I rewatch his scenes only. I don't rewatch the whole things since I have known the plots already.

I actually randomly pick one of his works to watch everyday. Example like okay today lets me re-watch some of his scenes in EP.18 of Midas.  Something like that lol  and I move from dramas >> movies >> variety shows >> interview clips >> etc, . and I have been doing this almost everyday and it's getting boring. I feel like finding another hobby to do but I also can't move on from JH  :sweatingbullets::D

I love 'The Client'!!! I recommend you to watch it soon. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Yes yes! This spec look is good! I prefer him looking tanned.

9 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Talk about his actinggggg.

Btw I should start watching Beautiful Mind now. I think if i don’t binge watch and do 2 episodes per week then it will lead in nicely to his new OCN show hehe. 

There's nothing to talk about for his acting. To me, his acting is always good. If anything that doesn't sit well with me, it's the genre, not the acting. :lol:

Oh, at least you have something to watch while waiting for his new drama.

8 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Me same like @yoedagot nothing to watch. The only ones I don't re watch his snippets are Urban Cop, Alaska Fishing, Gaekju, Tazza, Robbers. Lol.

I do go back to re watch even Voice & Iris. Weird me right? Didn't find his acting bad but the plot/genre bad. Watch just his part only, not the whole drama.

Actually how do you feel about Thorn? I read comments about the movie. Some said he loved the student, some said it was lust. I'm confused even after the end, I don't know whether he loved the student or he felt guilty towards her...but for sure he didn't love his wife as in deep love but he felt responsibilities because of their baby.

8 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I think it is family outing. He was really tanned then. I guess it was because he was always lifting weights or sun tanning at the filming site of Chuno.

Family outing time he wasn't so "stout" looking. As in I found him pretty thin. But I like his tanned colour. I prefer him to be a little fatter, I like him like Pil Joo that type of size or Young Oh that type of size.

The clip on his sleeping/waking up moments so cute. I'm just imagining 1 of his kid will be like this. Perhaps little princess is like this? Hahaha and papa will have to coax her to wake up. Surely 1 kid will take the father's genes if not all. Lol.

8 hours ago, nyk said:

and I have been doing this almost everyday and it's getting boring. I feel like finding another hobby to do but I also can't move on from JH  :sweatingbullets::D

Yes. Re watching his show can get boring sometimes because we already know the plot. I will re watch his variety shows or his interviews when I get bored.

We were too pampered in 2018. We had so many of his programmes. MF-WOL-BPP. Followed by Alaska fishing, Grand Canyon variety show. But now, there's a void. We have to wait....shouldn't have watched his programmes all at one go. Should keep some for "filling" in the void. :joy:

Aiya, whatever happened to Swordman? I read that New Sea will be out 2021. By that time I think I lost interest in the drama already.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

Actually how do you feel about Thorn? I read comments about the movie. Some said he loved the student, some said it was lust. I'm confused even after the end, I don't know whether he loved the student or he felt guilty towards her...but for sure he didn't love his wife as in deep love but he felt responsibilities because of their baby.

Didn't one of his interview talk about it was means to escape his reality so that doesn't sound like love to me.  I think it was more of what she said to him in the end and him ruining a life as well.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Didn't one of his interview talk about it was means to escape his reality so that doesn't sound like love to me.  I think it was more of what she said to him in the end and him ruining a life as well.

Yes I saw the interview. Maybe I did'nt interpret it correctly. Did he say JK (onscreen name) wanted to escape his reality or did he meant JH wanted to escape his reality? :phew:

If I didn't remember wrongly, it was asked why did he accept this role? And he said something about escape from reality. But I didn't listen carefully, is who wanted to escape from reality? JK or JH? :tounge_xd: