1 minute ago, Prettysup said:

Yes I thought of that too, typical script reading sessions were held wearing casual clothes. Actually the script reading was held earlier on 26 October. I think this one is more for poster taking or something.

http://creahub.net/?p=1324

Waiiiiitttt! Is he going to have THIS hair in the poster??? :blink:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

Age isn't a factor. It's the personality. CTH KJK could talk to ZX with no barrier. Even HKI talked to ZX with no barrier. There are just some people who are tongue tight when they're in the company of a stranger. I think he is a slow warmer. He needs time to get to warm up to people. There are people like that in our circle of friends too and is often misunderstood as being unfriendly and unapproachable. But once they're warmed up, they're actually very nice people.

Oh you don't have to explain that to me.  I am one of those people.    I only stress the two sentence because of subtitle, but didn't think he was unfriendly or anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

Whatever it is brace yourself! Hahaha. I don’t think his hairstyle is going to look very different from this. They are just trying to make him look as eccentric, and not as hot as possible. :(

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Yes I thought of that too, typical script reading sessions were held wearing casual clothes. Actually the script reading was held earlier on 26 October. I think this one is more for poster taking or something.

http://creahub.net/?p=1324

Do u think it could be due to the change in director so they decided to not release it? The scriptreading would have shown the director. They may not want it to create unnecessary drama if ppl start asking why it has changed. If that’s the case I think this may be a new photo where they’ve already started their drama shoot. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Haha why? I thought you liked this style?

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Whatever it is brace yourself! Hahaha. I don’t think his hairstyle is going to look very different from this. They are just trying to make him look as eccentric, and not as hot as possible. :(

Do u think it could be due to the change in director so they decided to not release it? The scriptreading would have shown the director. They may not want it to create unnecessary drama if ppl start asking why it has changed. If that’s the case I think this may be a new photo where they’ve already started their drama shoot. 

Yeah it is not a hot character, so no reason for him to look hot here just to please fans haha.. As for the director thingee, I don't tend to read too much into things. I am happy as long as they release his photos for me to see.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha why? I thought you liked this style?

Yeah it is not a hot character, so no reason for him to look hot here just to please fans haha.. As for the director thingee, I don't tend to read too much into things. I am happy as long as they release his photos for me to see.

No, this style is bad imo. I just like the fact that it’s long hair but my hope is that its better styled. This is not flattering. Im sorry to be shallow but I don’t think the character has been described as “not hot” either. Nothing wrong with looking attractive. It won’t hurt the drama. Dramas are commercial products, not super accurate or realistic, and they expect ratings. Making him unnecessarily unattractive? I don’t see the point. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah it is not a hot character, so no reason for him to look hot here just to please fans haha.. 

But he had a girlfriend. He needs to be hot.:huh:

Even for sake of realism Korean cops have pretty normal hairstyles. I don't thinks cops are allowed to keep such mess on their heads.

I'm just hoping that he would change his hair after coming back to office from his hideout.

Kim Hong Sun can't let him have ugly hair twice in his dramas.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Even for sake of realism Korean cops have pretty normal hairstyles. I don't thinks cops are allowed to keep such mess on their heads.

I'm just hoping that he would change his hair after coming back to office from his hideout.

I like his hair in Voice though.

As for this one, I have seen some ppl complimenting it. It is not great but since we have been forwarned about its length, so I have already prepared myself for anything haha.

Suddenly I thought of something, would you guys prefer to see him in a hot sexy role with nice hair but as a supporting character (Bang-won) or as one with bad hair (Bad Papa, TMWYS) but as the main lead?

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Suddenly I thought of something, would you guys prefer to see him in a hot sexy role with nice hair but as a supporting character (Bang-won) or as one with bad hair (Bad Papa, TMWYS) but as the main lead?

I would like to see him in any role which people love and people seem to prefer  nice hair.:P

• Like 5

Oh, man! I saw this post and I thought  it was hilarious and accurate! :lol:

I think the lesson from MC is that we need to wait for the trailer. Lets wait, and then complain! :D

What about another option- JH likes to give a quirk to his characters- a distinct laugh, the fan... what if in this show, JH will go for a different hair style every time we meet his character?:rolleyes: He is supposed to be eccentric after all... I think that would the ultimate troll on JH's part. I'm sure he knows full well the attention his hair gets from the fans. There is a reason why he spoke about it in recent appearances and interviews. And now we know that he gets reports about the reactions on social media from he his agency, so for sure he know that almost all the reactions for the recent picture released were about his hair... I wonder if this amuses him... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

As for this one, I have seen some ppl complimenting it. It is not great but since we have been forwarned about its length, so I have already prepared myself for anything haha.

I prefer him in anything but as a lead. I rarely have problem with his hair. I like his hair in Bad Papa and even Iris2. 

I really anticipate for his character in TMWYS. Since his hair is already unique so his character can't be plain.

Maybe it's the character we never see before in Kdramas.  haha Am I expecting too much? but I have a positive thought about it.

Now OCN please just continue release anything. I miss him already. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, nyk said:

I prefer him in anything but as a lead. I rarely have problem with his hair. I like his hair in Bad Papa and even Iris2. 

I really anticipate for his character in TMWYS. Since his hair is already unique so his character can't be plain.

Maybe it's the character we never see before in Kdramas.  haha Am I expecting too much? but I have a positive thought about it.

Now OCN please just continue release anything. I miss him already. 

Yeah actually I also think this unique hair means something fresh is coming. I am also positive about it. And since OCN has no new drama in its weekend slot in Dec and Jan, hopefully there’ll be more promos on this! 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

No, this style is bad imo. I just like the fact that it’s long hair but my hope is that its better styled. This is not flattering. Im sorry to be shallow but I don’t think the character has been described as “not hot” either. Nothing wrong with looking attractive. It won’t hurt the drama. Dramas are commercial products, not super accurate or realistic, and they expect ratings. Making him unnecessarily unattractive? I don’t see the point. 

I would prefer a pony tail 

anyway to petition against this ??? LOL 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I noticed this clip was recently released on the youtube channel of "JTBC Voyage". Don't know why it was released now, as this is from 2016. At any rate, I noticed this picture they used so I had to check it out :) So Oh Ji Ho appears in this show and again talks about the weights used by each guy on the set of Chuno (the same story he told on the chef show recently). but then one of the MCs asked him if he think he can win against JH in a fight, and his answer was "sure I can". The MC said but JH boxes, and the other MC goes "He looked amazing. It's Jeet Kune Do". To which OJH answered "One blow is enough" and "also he has a smaller build". 

To this I say "Men..."   :smirk: Isn't it funny that these type of conversations always come up around JH? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

48 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I would prefer a pony tail 

anyway to petition against this ??? LOL 

I would prefer a ponytail too haha. That would be cooler. 

I hope someone gives him good advice to style it better abit. I too like long hair but just not this curly pls haha. I want him to look good not just to admire his handsomeness, but more so that it will attract people to watch the show and also so that more ppl will like him! Unfortunately people are shallow and they get attracted to looks first talent later. So if he looks amazing then easier to then get the general public to see his talent. 

That being said, I accept any look he’s given and look forward to a suave and different character. Like u guys mentioned already, such a “unique” hairstyle surely comes with an eccentric personality. That allows him to show more acting depth and color. He looked quite ok to me in Voice even though the fringe was long; I thought he looked quite handsome. Just that the the large windbreaker didn’t show us his good figure. Also, his personality in Voice was pretty boring imo, just an irate cop constantly shouting. 

This show, he looks better styled fashion wise. I hope he keeps to the turtlenecks and long coats and avoids the large jackets. Also he did say that the character is like a hawk. I expect the role to be smart and calculated and patient! So I’m sure it won’t be anything like Moo Jin Hyuk who (unfortunate to say) uses less of his brain and is just emotional all the time. 

maybe they wanted to style him like Brad Pitt here? But it turned out too curly. 

11518cda0163a21c769a1802c28fe410_120-han

or maybe like Loki? Lol.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStFUSslrQwA63qVKH7Sg-

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

But what if they cut his hair and its a new bowl cut? Noooo, can’t he have a bun? He is not a cop who meeds to run around, he is a profiler 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I prefer a great character even if he is ugly, but why be ugly if its not necessary? And for me I prefer Bangwon 100x over his character in Gaekju or Voice etc, but not necessarily because of their looks. But Im not going to lie, when a lead looks hot, it adds attractiveness to the drama for the majority. If JH wasn’t a handsome man, fine, but why are they wasting his beauty if its not necessary for “realism”? In Bad Papa he looked like a normal dude, thats fine, it worked for me. But no description has stated that the profiler is a “regular looking or ugly dude”  Eccentric does not equal ugly imo. Still, this hair, better styled can even look good. 

Another thought I have, being too pretty can be a distraction from a performance, but being too weird looking can also be a distraction. I guess the “look” needs to make sense with the character. I hope it’s the case

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

53 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

But what if they cut his hair and its a new bowl cut? Noooo, can’t he have a bun? He is not a cop who meeds to run around, he is a profiler 

Bowl cut :scream:

Spoiler

Dispelling bad luck:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO1ZSKLRqHhEkshRiAR6v

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTglNf0zneE5etj8pCCYw0

On the serious note I don't think in most of the countries any type of police is allowed to keep long hair(except those who are part of undercover operations).

• LOL 3