33 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

At least it is not the long straight flat look! I think it's not bad haha. 

Btw can you guys comment in the drama thread? :( I think I am going to get scolded by the mods soon if I keep posting there by myself.

Will do! I got used to posting only here :)... How do we get to the thread? Can you post a link?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:
1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Can we get a pulse check in this forum on how we feel about his hair/look :D:sweatingbullets:

Mmm... at first glance... looks ahjumma-ish..and it reminds me of his swordsman curly locks. Then at 2nd look when i zoomed in to look at his face closer....he looks very handsome despite the hairdo. and notice the gap between him and the rest, guess his character is really a loner..haha.

Can't wait to see him in the teaser. The hairstyle might look different.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 12/4/2019 at 6:53 PM, budgerie said:

Sorry for being nosey, but it must have been sickening to have people trying to set you up with who and who and who.

I find it mildly irritating. Afterall she was just trying to be 'nice' auntie to me and it's not like she has ability to affect my life in any way. I know she will be equally concerned when I would be in actual need of help.:)

In many ways her worries are justified because all of 'nice' men of my age group would be taken soon. But she doesn't know I also have my own life plans.lols

Generally people around me are civil and they respect my choices. But this particular aunt  recently got legendary status in her family because she managed to get a 55 years old ('plain' looking unemployed and dependent on her brother) woman married to a 58 years old millionaire businessman.:P

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Mmm... at first glance... looks ahjumma-ish..and it reminds me of his swordsman curly locks. Then at 2nd look when i zoomed in to look at his face closer....he looks very handsome despite the hairdo. and notice the gap between him and the rest, guess his character is really a loner..haha.

Can't wait to see him in the teaser. The hairstyle might look different.

Handsome? He looks pretty! Seriously. He looks pretty in this hair style :D I love how so many people on twitter are mainly talking about the hair.  He knows how to create a buzz...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nyk said:

the hosts often interfered when he's talking. Like his words can never be expressed smoothly enough. And this can lead to misunderstandings. 

Yes I noticed too. Sometimes the hosts are so rude just cut in when he's in the midst of talking and we don't get to hear what he wanted to say.

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Looks like a vampire haha

I'm fine with this look. At least better than the one straight and centre parting. (Just for laughs) I do wonder if his daughter gets confused who is the real appa? All the men who come into the house looks like appa, only with different hairstyle. :lol:

@PrettysupHaha, I thought you're the mod. So for new drama related, we go to the drama thread and for other news related, we come to here still??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Batara Aruna said:

At first glance, I like this hairstyle. I think it will suit his character in this drama very well. He's always shows us different shades of characters/appearance for each project and I am always amazed. He’s such a determined actor.

Hello @Batara ArunaNice to meet you here! Are you a new fan of JH?

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

But this particular aunt  recently got legendary status in her family because she managed to get a 55 years old ('plain' looking unemployed and dependent on her brother) woman married to a 58 years old millionaire businessman.:P

Oh wow! Maybe she can introduce you a millionaire too! Heeheehee! :D

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Handsome? He looks pretty! Seriously. He looks pretty in this hair style :D I love how so many people on twitter are mainly talking about the hair.  He knows how to create a buzz...

Because his hair is the most unpredictable part of him. I kinda like this hair too. Maybe he might tie it up during filming? Eccentric right? Ok, at least the main worry is down. His hair is our main worry. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Yes, that's the one.  Although, sometime it's hard to tell in variety especially korean variety.  Like in running man some people think they're too rough, but they all love each other.  Kwang Soo is suppose to be the worse but behind the scenes everyone say he's very polite and reserve.  I feel like if they feel like they went overboard, then would apologize in bts.  I remember early episode of running man with JH.  The one where he was doing modeling jeans etc.  I really feel KJK was trying to make him feel better about jeans and was even cheering for JH even though he was on other team.  Maybe he felt he can handle more now because he's done a lot more variety since.

Agreed! It's hard telling the truth from reality in variety show. I read in YT comment CTH is someone that KJK and JH afraid of in DB (or maybe it's mean respect?), told by HKM in Knowing Bros. Don't know it's reliable or not coz I can't find the source. Also CTH is kinda like their leader with how they seat in an interview. I kinda agreed with them. CTH is funny guys but sometimes you can see his scary intimidate side of him. lol.

note: I kinda hate this Soompi new format that can quote full post or it's just me being dinosaur? lol

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

At least it is not the long straight flat look! I think it's not bad haha. 

Btw can you guys comment in the drama thread? :( I think I am going to get scolded by the mods soon if I keep posting there by myself.

Is there any Sooyoung fan there??? I think she have many fans with her in SNSD. I think we still carrying MC syndrome which we don't want to be over commented in the thread that have others being a lead. lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, yoeda said:

Is there any Sooyoung fan there??? I think she have many fans with her in SNSD. I think we still carrying MC syndrome which we don't want to be over commented in the thread that have others being a lead. lol. 

You don't have to over-comment, just comment a bit will do lol

14 minutes ago, budgerie said:

@PrettysupHaha, I thought you're the mod. So for new drama related, we go to the drama thread and for other news related, we come to here still??

I am not a mod haha.. I remember once when I posted a few posts several times in a row, one mod came to warn me not to keep adding new posts in order to boost up my thread. But that was not my intention at all, I only posted when there are new stuffs to share, but I cannot help it if nobody else want to post right?

2 hours ago, Batara Aruna said:

At first glance, I like this hairstyle. I think it will suit his character in this drama very well. He's always shows us different shades of characters/appearance for each project and I am always amazed. He’s such a determined actor.

Yeah I think this hairstyle suits the eccentric character that he will be playing too. And this style is something new which we have not seen from him before, so I am looking forward to it!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

and notice the gap between him and the rest, guess his character is really a loner..haha.

He looked so serious, not even a smile. But yes, when not filming, he usually keeps a distance between him and another woman. This is what I really like about him ok. I dislike men who hugs every women - over friendly type? And I think this man in real life also finds it difficult to strike a conversation with a woman. Remember in DB when he was washing those pots and pans, and ZX was there helping, there was awkward silence than he started to ask where she got those steamboat ingredients from. :joy:

10 minutes ago, yoeda said:

Agreed! It's hard telling the truth from reality in variety show. I read in YT comment CTH is someone that KJK and JH afraid of in DB (or maybe it's mean respect?), told by HKM in Knowing Bros. Don't know it's reliable or not coz I can't find the source. Also CTH is kinda like their leader with how they seat in an interview. I kinda agreed with them. CTH is funny guys but sometimes you can see his scary intimidate side of him. lol.

note: I kinda hate this Soompi new format that can quote full post or it's just me being dinosaur? lol

I guess is respect? But JH respects everybody. That's what I think from the way he carries himself. I think CTH is leader because he is a host in variety programmes. He hosted many programmes so he's familiar with the format and layout.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

You don't have to over-comment, just comment a bit will do lol

It's hard not to over comment. When it comes to JH, there's much to say. B)

4 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I am not a mod haha.. I remember once when I posted a few posts several times in a row, one mod came to warn me not to keep adding new posts in order to boost up my thread. But that was not my intention at all, I only posted when there are new stuffs to share, but I cannot help it if nobody else want to post right?

Oh. I really have no idea about boosting up a thread. Hahaha! But I'm thankful to you for all that you've shared. 谢谢了!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, yoeda said:

are you saying JH and KJK are afraid of CTH? It didn't look like they do in DC... I don't know CTH that much, but from what I've seen CTH is almost as successful as JH, right? Maybe more? All I know about him is what I saw in Family outing, and there he seemed quite annoying, but it might be that he behaved like that to be funny...

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, budgerie said:

It's hard not to over comment. When it comes to JH, there's much to say. B)

Nah, you can comment anything there about Hyuk. He's the lead after all. lol

12 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

are you saying JH and KJK are afraid of CTH? It didn't look like they do in DC... I don't know CTH that much, but from what I've seen CTH is almost as successful as JH, right? Maybe more? All I know about him is what I saw in Family outing, and there he seemed quite annoying, but it might be that he behaved like that to be funny...

I think CTH is more successful coz he has many box office movies. Me too kinda find him annoying at first but when you do know him especially when you dig his friendship with Hyuk and others I kind accepted and being quite fond with him. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Ok for anyone not liking that curly hair, look at this and I am sure you will change your mind haha

I like him in any kind of hairstyle except Iris 2. I even love his Gun hairstyle and keep defending Mimi till the end. lol *if any of you know who's Mimi. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1