5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Another clip

Am I the only one who likes her gown and the long veil train....Jang Hyuk wife also wore long veil train at their wedding. He looks a shy MC. :blush: Er...MC, you hug the groom but you forgot to shake hands with his bride. Lol...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

BUT it’s either the suit or he styled his hair abit or I’m just utterly biased but he still looks SUPER HOT with this long mane of glory at his friend’s wedding!! I guess he can do no wrong, his face is just too handsome haha. Love this look on him!

Haha! It's his face. He can't help but look gorgeous.:joy:

8 minutes ago, budgerie said:

He looks a shy MC. :blush: Er...MC, you hug the groom but you forgot to shake hands with his bride. Lol...

Lol! I thought he seemed a little shy too..and I love the big smile he had when he finished hugging his buddy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

26 minutes ago, budgerie said:

What you mean by spoilt 1 more wedding?????

Ask Cho Jin Woong.:smirk:

20 minutes ago, budgerie said:

MC, you hug the groom but you forgot to shake hands with his bride. Lol...

Lols. It was like bride even didn't exist. Even in wedding he sounds like he is acting in a saeguk.

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Maybe it's cultural thing but I find it extremely strange that in Korea they don't invite families of the friends in celebrity weddings. Not only this guests even don't care to dress well.

Well here we don’t invite guests' families to weddings of friends or colleagues too, unless it is a close friend whom the spouse knows personally. 

I guess ppl in ur country dress more elaborately for a wedding? Coz it looks like these ppl are dressed pretty similar to what we see in weddings in my country too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

Am I bad to wish that they show him having 18 women in the drama? I mean we don't have to go into details about his women except for the bedrooms he will go in. It will be interesting to watch JH expressing his love in different ways. Surely he loves the 18 women differently. :sweat_smile:

Than we'll be bad together :) I wouldn't mind to see something a bit more sexy from LBW. I mean, not Empire of Lust sexy, that was a bit much, especially the scenes of the other two actors in that movie...  But something subtle would be nice. :smirk: But, you know, even if we get a scene with a concubine, I don't think it would be love that he's be expressing to her :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

I know there were a lot of comments about this straight long hair at the boxing gym that day (me included hahaha) BUT it’s either the suit or he styled his hair abit or I’m just utterly biased but he still looks SUPER HOT with this long mane of glory at his friend’s wedding!! I guess he can do no wrong, his face is just too handsome haha. Love this look on him!

Though... would anyone complain if he sported a tied up neat/disheveled pony tail? :wub:

Oh, he just has to do another project with this hair! Any project as long as it's a lead! Loose hair, pony tail, I don't care :) As you can seen I'm with you- I think this hair cut, and generally his looks these days, are amazing! There are some scenes in the show in which he is just breathtaking! and it's amusing to me that not one character in the show comments on that, when, from what I've seen, Koreans tend to comment a lot if they find someone good looking. Money Flower amused me in the same way...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

Ask Cho Jin Woong.

Lol! Now I remember..he wanted to host his wedding more interestingly but was too serious..:joy: I think it is ok today since he is supposed to be serious when pronouncing them husband and wife. And he looked relieved  and smiley when he was done talking ...so cute! Haha!

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Wonder what he is laughing about..haha.

Well, the groom is a comedian :) notice what is he doing while JH was going to the podium.

Edited: now I realized what the groom is doing- he's imitating JH's dance from the Hey Girl clip... :joy:

speaking of which, I wondered about something- in the few variety and interview korean shows that I have seen, I noticed that many Korean leading actors tend to be friends with other leading actors, while JH is friends with mostly comedians and character actors. Am I right?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Ask Cho Jin Woong.:smirk:

Lols. It was like bride even didn't exist. Even in wedding he sounds like he is acting in a saeguk.

Oh I remember. I think it is the programme "Treats From Friends"  right? 

I believe JH is like what he said in DB that he is very good in delivering scripts. I guess if you ask him to do impromptu stuff or give speeches in a stage infront of a crowd, he will be very shy. 

I really find JH a rare breed (already) coming from this industry. His wife is so blessed. He not only has good personality, he also is a gifted actor. The best of all I like of him is faithfulness to his marriage. I am not saying that people in this industry are not faithful to their spouse but I think most of the time, it's unfaithful we hear more than faithful (I am just guessing). 

Given Jang Hyuk looks, I would not doubt that there will be women want to get his attention. Flirt or fling or if I may be blunt, get him to bed, 1N stand. I wonder how does he keep his distance and not be tempted.

Once there was a C actor said in an interview that when he was filming a kiss scene, the actress (maybe the actress really like him) kissed him aggressively with her tongue and that he felt very uncomfortable but director didn't say CUT so they had to carry on kissing. I wonder if Jang Hyuk was ever in such situation where the actress goes all out with her tongue on him. Hmm...and how would he respond.  

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Than we'll be bad together :) I wouldn't mind to see something a bit more sexy from LBW. I mean, not Empire of Lust sexy, 

To be honest, I found his sex scene in Empire of Lust a mess. Don't know is it the angle or the editing or whatever it is, it looked so "un intimate" or "un sexy" ....sorry I created my own word to describe. 

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

But, you know, even if we get a scene with a concubine, I don't think it would be love that he's be expressing to her :sweat_smile:

Hey, hard to say ah. Some kings prefer or dote on the concubine more than his original wife. But would be nice if can get to see some personal life of YBW in this drama. I keep rewatching that scene where he dropped his sword with a sound and stand up to his father. That scene is superb and YBW expression is priceless. No one can do that except JH. Actually if he glares with his eyes he look fierce yo.  

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Well, the groom is a comedian :) notice what is he doing while JH was going to the podium. I

Even CKS wife also laughing. Whenever there is CKS, there would be laughter. And Mr Jang Hyuk needs to be serious when saying marriage oath or pronouncing them husband + wife. :sweat_smile:But then yes, I agree with @fiesty8001he is like reading. :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I am really really curious, in this industry, and given Jang Hyuk looks, surely tonnes of women would want to get his attention or if I may be blunt, get him to bed. But how does he put the STOP sign and not be tempted. This, I am curious. He really must love his wife very much to be faithful to her. 

I think in "healing camp" they read a complaint from one of JH female costars. She said that it's impossible to become friends with JH because he always uses formal language with her. If I'm not mistaken she said that there's only one actress he doesn't use formal speech with. And JH explained that he didn't have a choice since that particular actress demanded he use informal speech with her. I think this is how JH makes sure to maintain a distance with his female costars and, I guess, other women. Remember in Dragon Club, JH hardly spoke with any of the women guests they had, and if he did, he never flirted. Also, remember his behavior with LDH in win-win- he was very glad to see her, but he just shook her hand when she came. I think it's quite smart of him, even though he gets mocked for it.

30 minutes ago, budgerie said:

To be honest, I found his sex scene in Empire of Lust a mess. Don't know is it the angle or the editing or whatever it is, it looked so "un intimate" or "un sexy" ....sorry I created my own word to describe. 

I think the impersonal aspect of the scene was intentional- a prince having sex with a woman he doesn't know just because he can. He just used her, which goes with the character.

I don't know if the scene was a mess, but I do agree it was strange- it was highly edited and very short- less than 20 seconds, I think, while the other sex scenes in the movie were much more explicit and longer. My guess is that JH really wanted to play this character, but he didn't want to do a scene like the other guys in the movie, so I think this short scene was a compromise so he still got to play the role. All this is me speculating, as I most of the interviews about this movie are not translated...:cry:

I guess, at the end he still wasn't pleased by the outcome, or he wouldn't have taken the same role in My Country.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

And JH explained that he didn't have a choice since that particular actress demanded he use informal speech with her. I think this is how JH makes sure to maintain a distance with his female costar

And I remembered what LDH mentioned about him, that he tried to break the ice between him and her after a kiss scene by asking her, What is her 10 year plan in life? :joy: I think he is also a very shy person and he once said that he always thinks of himself as a normal guy who goes to work like everyone else, not a top star. During his recent fan Meet in Japan, he also mentioned he still eats the same bun for his snack during filming.Guess his mentality keeps himself away from the temptations in this field. (Staying true to one's original intent)

• Like 5

6 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Maybe it's cultural thing but I find it extremely strange that in Korea they don't invite families of the friends in celebrity weddings. Not only this guests even don't care to dress well.

Are you referring to celebrity guests attend wedding on their own, and they don't come with their partners? Yeah, I find it strange too. As for their dressing, while the male guests largely wear suits, I find that the formal dress code do not apply universally in Korean weddings. I notice that the female guests do not dress in formal gowns or dresses, instead they sometimes wear business formal, if you know what I mean. Or they will be dressed up in a manner where they are trying to set a new trend. Maybe because they are celebrities, they like to dress up to suit their own styles?

I also wonder for close friends' weddings, why would they not bring their partners? Is it polite that JH's wife do not attend any of his close friends' weddings? What will be more weird is if his wife meets them in informal settings but yet not show up at their weddings. I suppose there is an unwritten rule that she wouldn't attend as she doesn't want to be in the limelight.. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

If I'm not mistaken she said that there's only one actress he doesn't use formal speech with. 

Is it the one acted Windstruck with him? 

46 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Remember in Dragon Club, JH hardly spoke with any of the women guests they had, and if he did, he never flirted. Also, remember his behavior with LDH in win-win- he was very glad to see her, but he just shook her hand when she came. I think it's quite smart of him, even though he gets mocked for it.

Yes yes I remembered. CTH told him to sit beside the pyjamas girls and he sat the next table. :sweat_smile:I think he is very different off screen. It could also be love and respect for his wife. 

56 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

My guess is that JH really wanted to play this character, but he didn't want to do a scene like the other guys in the movie, so I think this short scene was a compromise so he still got to play the role. 

I think you are right. The other 2 guys had to do worse. JH scene was only at the beginning and all we get to see was a sweaty butt and (in my opinion) un intimate sex. I guess it is really not easy to be an actor or actress. Having to undress. I mean if your co star is a handsome one like JH, I will do it. :sweat_smile: but if it is someone not handsome...hmm....not easy. I think he took the role My Country because he wanted to play a different YBW from Empire of Lust. 

50 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

And I remembered what LDH mentioned about him, that he tried to break the ice between him and her after a kiss scene by asking her, What is her 10 year plan in life? :joy: I think he is also a very shy person and he once said that he always thinks of himself as a normal guy who goes to work like everyone else, not a top star. During his recent fan Meet in Japan, he also mentioned he still eats the same bun for his snack during filming.Guess his mentality keeps himself away from the temptations in this field. (Staying true to one's original intent)

Yes I remember this...hahaha..What a put off. She might still be savoring the kiss and he ask about her 10 year plan!! He is loyal to his wife, he is loyal to Sidus, he is also loyal to his bun. :yum:

31 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I also wonder for close friends' weddings, why would they not bring their partners? Is it polite that JH's wife do not attend any of his close friends' weddings? What will be more weird is if his wife meets them in informal settings but yet not show up at their weddings. I suppose there is an unwritten rule that she wouldn't attend as she doesn't want to be in the limelight.. 

Or maybe they have different celebration days, which is not open to public. Not open to media or reporters. 

• Like 1