1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

Sooyoung has accepted "Call it Like You See It".  The production team of drama will hold special talk on 25th October. Did Hyukie join them or not? 

This is going to be first OCN special series of 2020.

I’m still curious as to whether he has confirmed the series! It’s so quiet lately when it comes to news of JH. 

Half of me wants him to say yes just so we can see him on screen again ASAP, another half of me just wants him in a different show that is strong on storyline and not so much episodic investigative cases like Voice... ah first world problems indeed :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

I’m still curious as to whether he has confirmed the series! It’s so quiet lately when it comes to news of JH. 

Half of me wants him to say yes just so we can see him on screen again ASAP, another half of me just wants him in a different show that is strong on storyline and not so much episodic investigative cases like Voice... ah first world problems indeed :sweatingbullets:

I am quite sure he has confirmed for this, there had been no new news of any other actor taking on this role when it is so near to the airing date already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I am quite sure he has confirmed for this, there had been no new news of any other actor taking on this role when it is so near to the airing date already.

Hope so too. I think they should start filming right once he completes My Country and the OCN will start airing the drama in Feb, fitting nicely in his schedule.

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I have this dilemma too..haha! But guess better than not seeing him.

13 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

What does this mean?

The trending search box of Naver search engine  is a ranking of the top trends for a particular time frame (a few hours) . So the post shows the screen cap of the top trends yesterday night when Lee Bang Won appeared. He was at the 9th place at that time frame, and indeed there were many comments about JH when he appeared for that brief 5 min.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The trending search box of Naver search engine  is a ranking of the top trends for a particular time frame (a few hours) . So the post shows the screen cap of the top trends yesterday night when Lee Bang Won appeared. He was at the 9th place at that time frame, and indeed there were many comments about JH when he appeared for that brief 5 min.

Oh :) That's good to hear! Thank you for the explanation

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

actor is indeed the one who played Kang Pil Joo little brother

It is Pil Joo little brother. 

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Think they are trying to suggest that he will develop feelings towards her, since she was so brave in confronting him, to add drama to his future relationship Hwi?

I think so too that he might develop feelings for her but she likes someone else (is it)? Btw, is the stepmother Li Mi Sook? Is YBW character a flirt?

59 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I think so too that he might develop feelings for her but she likes someone else (is it)? Btw, is the stepmother Li Mi Sook? Is YBW character a flirt?

I really hope they won't go there- That would reduce JH's character for me, I'd much rather if he does have a love interest, that she's be played by a seasoned (and good) actress, to match JH.

The stepmother is played by an actress named Park Ye-Jin. I don't think JH's character is a flirt or a womanizer- the guard said he was pretending to be one and a drunk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Btw, is the stepmother Li Mi Sook? Is YBW character a flirt?

I don’t understand ur question, are u asking about the actress acting as his stepmom in My Country? She is Park Ye-jin who is 5 years younger than JH in real life.

And apparently Lee Bang Won has the most number of concubines among the Joseon kings 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Technically I live in third world but still I've same problem.:lol:

I want him to do a drama but a 'real' one. For me ray of hope is presence of PD Kim Hong-sun whose previous dramas have been successful. I hope his character is well developed.

2 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I really hope they won't go there- That would reduce JH's character for me, I'd much rather if he does have a love interest, that she's be played by a seasoned (and good) actress, to match JH.

The stepmother is played by Jang Young-Nam. I don't think JH's character is a flirt or a womanizer- the guard said he was pretending to be one and a drunk

No no no, Jang Young-nam is the owner of Ilhwa-ru

http://asianwiki.com/My_Country

3 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

The stepmother is played by an actress named Park Ye-Jin.

She is good actress though. She used to play female leads in past.

Don't worry real Lee Bang Won  hated his step-mother who was actually 11 years older than him.

I don't know why did some people get such vibes from their scene.

I think it's because Park Ye Jin's voice is similiar to Lee Mi Sook.

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

She is good actress though. She used to play female leads in past.

Don't worry real Lee Bang Won  hated his step-mother who was actually 11 years older than him.

I don't know why did some people get such vibes from their scene.

I think it's because Park Ye Jin's voice is similiar to Lee Mi Sook.

I also don’t understand how can Park Yejin be mistaken for Lee MS? 

3 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I don’t understand ur question, are u asking about the actress acting as his stepmom in My Country? She is Park Ye-jin who is 5 years younger than JH in real life.

I thought she does look like Li Mi Sook. I thought it was her. I like the short but interesting interaction between her and YBW and the younger bro. I am looking forward to their road trip. This drama is so far more interesting than WOL for me. Although his screen time is still so little. 

7 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I don't think JH's character is a flirt or a womanizer- the guard said he was pretending to be one and a drunk

I don't mind if he plays a womanizer. :sweat_smile:Do you know what is the meaning of "after drinking wine than he turn the cup upside down" - is that a signal for war or something? 

6 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

It is really the same cute actor.

So even though the small actor is even younger than JH's real sons, he still manages to act as his brother, twice in fact haha..

And big brother is going to kill small brother in the drama soon, so enjoy the friendliness while it lasts

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

So even though the small actor is even younger than JH's real sons, he still manages to act as his brother, twice in fact haha..

And big brother is going to kill small brother in the drama soon, so enjoy the friendliness while it lasts

Is it one of the two yesterday? I thought the brother that Yi Seong Gye favoured in place of Yi Bang Won was another older one that hasn’t appeared?

5 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

YBW is going to kill the small boy?!! I thought it was some other brothers he is killing...this cute boy? Argghhh....:blink: