Oh mine! He looks good in pink & the little girl too! So cute their interaction. I think he really adores children. If you remember in drama THANK YOU, his interaction with little girl (Bomi) was really good. His bts interaction with the little girl in Bad Papa too. Makes me wonder his interaction with his own daughter. I think he spoils her crazy :lol: .

Although he takes on many projects but when it comes to his children, i think he's attentive to their needs. In Carefree Traveler, he brought books about soccer because his son(s) are interested to play soccer.

In Mom's Diary, he mentioned Thursday is recycle day. So even though he's outside, he would come home to do recycling, than go out again if need be (he said).

I get annoyed when people talk about him not wanting to go home. Not wanting to go home & not being able to go home are 2 different things.  

I also get annoyed whenever people hoping he would end up in real life with this actress or that actress, esp after a hit drama. Looking compatible in drama doesn't mean they will be compatible in real life. Shouldn't fans respect his choice (who he chose to be his wife). And we know he got a good wife who stood by him in good times & in bad. 

Oh I'm sorry for being grumpy today! (Please forgive me).  

• Like 3

On 3/10/2019 at 4:43 PM, budgerie said:

Oh mine! He looks good in pink & the little girl too! So cute their interaction. I think he really adores children. If you remember in drama THANK YOU, his interaction with little girl (Bomi) was really good. His bts interaction with the little girl in Bad Papa too. Makes me wonder his interaction with his own daughter. I think he spoils her crazy :lol: .

Although he takes on many projects but when it comes to his children, i think he's attentive to their needs. In Carefree Traveler, he brought books about soccer because his son(s) are interested to play soccer.

In Mom's Diary, he mentioned Thursday is recycle day. So even though he's outside, he would come home to do recycling, than go out again if need be (he said).

I get annoyed when people talk about him not wanting to go home. Not wanting to go home & not being able to go home are 2 different things.  

I also get annoyed whenever people hoping he would end up in real life with this actress or that actress, esp after a hit drama. Looking compatible in drama doesn't mean they will be compatible in real life. Shouldn't fans respect his choice (who he chose to be his wife). And we know he got a good wife who stood by him in good times & in bad. 

Oh I'm sorry for being grumpy today! (Please forgive me).  

Yeah I get annoyed with these "shipping-fans" too. They cannot differentiate real life from reel life.

So Hyukie realised he cannot talk too much being a cop haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I like how he swept the crumbs to the floor! If at home, dear wife will be :astonished: because she gotta clean the floor! Probably he needs a (baby) bib, you know the type with a pouch infront to collect food dropped from the mouth! 哈哈哈. I would think in real life he's a simple person. If he's comfortable with who he is with, he would talk alot!  

@ Prettysub - me too, i shake my head about these shipping fans. Fans who think they have the right to his personal life. 

@azureblue7- remember you sent me the review for MF. I re watched epi 8. That was JBC/NMH wedding night & KPJ was feeling sad. JMR offered herself as substitute. ;) KPJ self control is very good. I wish NMH was more clingy to him. I like to see KPJ struggling with his emotions. 

Sorry to be a pain in the neck. But i guess because we come from different region so sometimes cannot find. Do you know where can watch his speech with subtitles when he was took award for Bad Papa, Money Flower. 

• Like 2

Call me slow...i really am slow. Just came across a programme Win Win (year 2010). I think there are parts #001 to #007. In #006 he said something to his wife. Unfortunately I don't understand korean language. Anyone knows what he said? His next drama is My Country, is it? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Call me slow...i really am slow. Just came across a programme Win Win (year 2010). I think there are parts #001 to #007. In #006 he said something to his wife. Unfortunately I don't understand korean language. Anyone knows what he said? His next drama is My Country, is it? 

Yap yap his known upcoming works are in the title of this thread :

Current variety : Urban Cops, Upcoming drama : My country, Upcoming movie : The Swordsman.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

No worries! Glad you are joining us to support this awesome actor. You can watch Win Win with Eng Subs at this link

https://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/03/05/jang-hyuk-on-win-win-e09-100406-eng-sub/

• Like 2

On 3/12/2019 at 9:11 AM, budgerie said:

Do you know where can watch his speech with subtitles when he was took award for Bad Papa, Money Flower. 

There's unfortunately no eng subs for his speech when he received the award. for Bad papa. But you can watch the MBC awards with subs below.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, budgerie said:

In case the link doesn't work, here's the part where he said something to his wife. 

• Like 2

@Prettysub - Many thanks! I actually didn't realise the heading...:D

@azureblue7- Thanks for the link. But can't get in. Thanks for posting the MF award speech & his speech to his wife. Gosh! Mrs Jung sure has got herself a good husband. 

In my opinion, although he's private about his personal life, but he never fails to mention his wife whenever possible. Could it be his way of "putting up a fence" against rumour? In Win Win, in Real Men, in Dragon Club, in Mom's Diary, he spoke about wife. In Carefree Traveler he spoke about his boys. 

I've been watching/re watching MF so want to take a break from KPJ. Trying to dig out his talk shows/interviews but it's so difficult to find with subtitles. Actually I do find him more attractive as he aged. 

Glad to be here to be able to chit chat with you all. Oh yes, I got locked out earlier...still having this problem. 

• Like 2

Urban Cops last episode next Monday 18/March

1552610966663494.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1088265

10 hours ago, budgerie said:

@Prettysub - Many thanks! I actually didn't realise the heading...:D

@azureblue7- Thanks for the link. But can't get in. Thanks for posting the MF award speech & his speech to his wife. Gosh! Mrs Jung sure has got herself a good husband. 

In my opinion, although he's private about his personal life, but he never fails to mention his wife whenever possible. Could it be his way of "putting up a fence" against rumour? In Win Win, in Real Men, in Dragon Club, in Mom's Diary, he spoke about wife. In Carefree Traveler he spoke about his boys. 

I've been watching/re watching MF so want to take a break from KPJ. Trying to dig out his talk shows/interviews but it's so difficult to find with subtitles. Actually I do find him more attractive as he aged. 

Glad to be here to be able to chit chat with you all. Oh yes, I got locked out earlier...still having this problem. 

U watched Healing Camp? That one is available on youtube with English subs, just go search its name. Btw my name is spelt with a p and not a b for the last letter :) 

• Like 2

@Prettysup- Oops! Sorry! My eyes needs to be checked...lol...Healing Camp ah...ok will search for it. Have you watched the 2012 or 2013 Win Win where CTH was the guest & JH was also present for some moments. I believe they were talking about their wife/children but me no understand anything. :blush:  

• Like 2