3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

:joy:His toes are so cute! 

Did we see this part in DB? His toes like a kid. As in kids curl their toes. Lol. I am just imagining him sitting at home like this and playing with his girl .....:lol:

There is 1 hairstyle that also makes him look very appealing/sexy. The wine commercial hairstyle - the one which he called his wife name. So handsome with his sleeve rolled....:wub: 

:yum:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

pictures from today episode... is it me, or is this character sexier and better looking looking then the two leads? I don't know, I

I feel the same too! So handsome..

And the little boy , his half brother whom he stroked, looks like Kang Pil Joo little brother.. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Teaser to tonight's ep

I’m looking forward to his interactions with Nam Jeon tonight. They seem to be pitted as nemesis in the show here and I just love how YBW is subtle but impactful in his disdain for him, rather than mere straightforward anger! 

Always loving the nuances our Hyukie brings to his roles!

• Like 4

I feel the same too! So handsome..

And the little boy , his half brother whom he stroked, looks like Kang Pil Joo little brother.. 

I mean, every expression... every movement... so sexy! Wow! 

But- did you notice the acting of the female lead, in the scene before he goes to speak with his step mother? For some reason she came across to me as if she was flirting with him... I'm sure she wasn't suppose to, I'm guessing she was trying to appear confident, but the way she acted gave a different impression... can't blame, though :) 

as to the little step brother- Knowing JH, and how he supports actors he acts with, I wouldn't be surprised if the little actor is indeed the one who played Kang Pil Joo little brother

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

pictures from today episode... is it me, or is this character sexier and better looking looking then the two leads? I don't know, I may be biased... :)

Definitely not biased. He is much better looking than the younger boys. His features are distinct and he is naturally good looking, more so as he matures in age. Maybe those two leads are good looking in their own ways or may look better as they mature, but they can't compete with JH at this point in time.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

His scenes in ep 3

Went to see what the people on Soompi's My counrty's thread are saying about yesterdays episode and I was actually surprised by the how inactive the thread is. Only a few comments and none of them are too positive about the show. Many comments complaining about the show too-fast pace and lack of character development... I still haven't watched the show, except for JH's scenes, so what are guys saying ?

• Like 1

as to the little step brother- Knowing JH, and how he supports actors he acts with, I wouldn't be surprised if the little actor is indeed the one who played Kang Pil Joo little brother

Just watched ep 3, and yeah it’s the same child actor acting as PJ’s little brother.

But I dont think JH has anything to do with the casting of this little actor this time, adult KPJ did not have any scene with the little boy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

But- did you notice the acting of the female lead, in the scene before he goes to speak with his step mother? For some reason she came across to me as if she was flirting with him... I'm sure she wasn't suppose to, I'm guessing she was trying to appear confident, but the way she acted gave a different impression... can't blame, though :) 

I was also surprised she is so confident talking to him and about him.

I love both their acting! Reminds me of KPJ and LMS

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Sooyoung has accepted "Call it Like You See It".  The production team of drama will hold special talk on 25th October. Did Hyukie join them or not? 

This is going to be first OCN special series of 2020.

That's great news! If the current OCN drama has 16 episodes, followed by another one with 16 episodes, this one will premiere on 1 Feb 2020. But normally they don't have such 'special talks' before filming, this is something new? Hopefully we can see Hyukie then since his next event in Japan is on 28 Oct, so no clash of schedule.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

That's great news! If the current OCN drama has 16 episodes, followed by another one with 16 episodes, this one will premiere on 1 Feb 2020. But normally they don't have such 'special talks' before filming, this is something new? Hopefully we can see Hyukie then since his next event in Japan is on 28 Oct, so no clash of schedule.

I also don't know what is this 'special' talk thing. Maybe it's translation error and they are just holding first script reading.

And it's OCN 'original' series not 'special'. My bad.:sweatingbullets:

2 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

I also don't know what is this 'special' talk thing. Maybe it's translation error and they are just holding first script reading.

And it's OCN 'original' series not 'special'. My bad.:sweatingbullets:

Ok I found the news, its an OCN 3-day special branding event to talk about its old + new shows, and the news only mentioned creator Kim Hong-sun and Sooyoung will be attending, so I guess Hyukie may not turn up. But never mind, at least we will get to hear some news then !!

• Like 2