Someone spotted JH filming  last week.

Here's the google translation of the Naver blog:

"Last week I went to the Salt River Rest Area in Goesan, Chungbuk. It was so scenic.When I went to Mungyeongsejae Park,
 I saw some drama shooting going on
. I heard Jang Hyuk would be appearing. I don't remember the title of the showIt was fun to see a celebrity by chance.
Apart from that ...I saw the extra people there .. He had a lot of trouble. Because it was a historical drama, the dressing was so awesome (beard, etc.), and the clothes seemed very hot, but ... for one shot. I didn't know that I had to wait for it. I think I will remember the hard work that goes behind filming while watching dramas or movies.

I will share it ~~~"

Body image

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, budgerie said:

Thanks for the info! No (kid) stories of YBW? Oh man, when is JH gonna appear on screen? 

Ikr...just looking at his face is enough. That picture with the untidy hairstyle and bloodstained face is just so handsome! :wub:Of all his drama, I think the hairstyle I cannot stand the most is Iris hairstyle and FTLY hairstyle (the longer hair). This hair looks good on him. 

I love him in any hairstyle but I like FTLY (after transformation) the best! He looks younger, fresher and cleaner.

But he looks good with the raggard look too like Prince Wang so :) 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, kohnlee said:
21 hours ago, budgerie said:

I love him in any hairstyle but I like FTLY (after transformation) the best! He looks younger, fresher and cleaner.

Yes, me too. I like his hairstyle in FTLY after the transformation, ie. the short fresh look. But we know that hairstyle needs a lot of preparation, especially with the hair clips to make them a bit twisted for that edged look. Hence, I think the best hairstyle for me is in MF, as it is still short, fresh and clean. Easy to maintain too.

I am not too sure I like him in long hair, however I understand his hairstyle or hair length are kept in preparation for certain roles. Given his role in My Country now, he was probably advised to keep his hair longer to enable the hair extensions to be done? Easier to comb his fringe up?

I wonder if his current long-ish hairstyle makes him looks thinner? I prefer him to look a lil meatier, just like in MF. As men aged, the thinner ones usually look haggard, if you know what I mean. I think I have said enough that I like his look best in MF - his skin was fair, healthy, face not too thin, clean shaven, good fresh hairstyle!

• Like 4

21 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

That was what I did with Wok of love.. Can't believe I need to do this again..haha. 

I did that with WOL too. I don't want to do it (again). If you're watching, can you let me know which episode he started to appear and I will watch from there....hahaha! 

14 hours ago, kohnlee said:

But he looks good with the raggard look too like Prince Wang so :) 

For neat, fresh look, I like Pil Joo. For rugged look - definitely is Wang So. Especially that episode that he rode on a horse and wore the white hair sash and fought against Wang Wook. This man looks good on a horse....lol. 

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I prefer him to look a lil meatier, just like in MF. 

He did look meatier in MF. I wonder is it could be because the weather so cold, he could be wearing more (inside) than what we're seeing so he looks meatier. He looked fine to me in Dragon Bromance, as in not meaty. :blush:I don't know how to describe his look in BM but I like it when his hair was alittle wet and he wore the blue surgery gown going to perform an op. What a dashing Lee Young Oh! :P 

Was just laughing my head off watching him (again) in Real Men. He and Kim Su Ro dancing to the tune of YMCA. They both are enjoying themselves! But his hair in RM is disastrous. No one to style it for him (hahaha)....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I am not too sure I like him in long hair, however I understand his hairstyle or hair length are kept in preparation for certain roles. Given his role in My Country now, he was probably advised to keep his hair longer to enable the hair extensions to be done? Easier to comb his fringe up?

Yap, Korean actors need to keep their hair longer when they act in saguek dramas, as the fringe part is their real hair, unlike Chinese dramas which the whole hairdo is a wig. I find the Korean version looks way much better. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Yap, Korean actors need to keep their hair longer when they act in saguek dramas, as the fringe part is their real hair, unlike Chinese dramas which the whole hairdo is a wig. I find the Korean version looks way much better. 

Now that you mentioned, it is obvious in Chinese period dramas where the wig is stuck onto the forehead close to the hairline. I suppose if the actors are given sufficient notice, it certainly gives better visuals if they can grow their hair to help with the overall look.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Now that you mentioned, it is obvious in Chinese period dramas where the wig is stuck onto the forehead close to the hairline. I suppose if the actors are given sufficient notice, it certainly gives better visuals if they can grow their hair to help with the overall look.

Yah I will give u an example, the one on the left uses his own hair for the front, and the one on the right uses fake hair. So different ah haha

Spoiler

20140719092656935.png

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

What about this hairline in a period drama? :w00t:

This hairstyle is for the Qing dynasty, so it depends on the period which the story is set in. Typically for actors filming this era's drama, they have to shave their heads bald.

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Just now, Prettysup said:

Cos all are from the same company lol..

Btw try not to include pics when you quote others, it slows down the system, thanks!

I know that they are from the same company... but at least three of the guys there are JH's close friends, and not just colleagues, right?

I just realized I included the pics in the quote. Fixed it

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I know that they are from the same company... but at least three of the guys there are JH's close friends, and not just colleagues, right?

I just realized I included the pics in the quote. Fixed it

Thanks!

I think he rope in his friends to join the same company? Coz some of them only joined recently.

The full pic of all :

%EB%8C%80%ED%91%9C%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%B8%EC%

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

This hairstyle is for the Qing dynasty, so it depends on the period which the story is set in. Typically for actors filming this era's drama, they have to shave their heads bald.

I know this is Munchu hair  but we don't have to worry for hair-line in this style.:D

What happened to 'Swordsman'?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1