4 hours ago, paigematthews said:

I haven't. Don't have the courage to see him in steamy scenes. I feel like I'm his wife.:D

I have seen the movie, and I don't think you need to worry- Jang Hyuk is such a good actor, that you don't feel like it's him doing those scenes, instead you see only the actual character. There is something very natural about the scenes, especially the scene with the wife. The second scene, I think, is supposed to actually be in the wife's imagination, so that is a bit odd, with the girl constantly laughing into the camera. Also, the scenes are not as explicit as some of the scenes I've seen in other Korean movies. The women were mostly dressed, and even he kept his pants on (more or less)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I have seen the movie, and I don't think you need to worry- Jang Hyuk is such a good actor, that you don't feel like it's him doing those scenes, instead you see only the actual character. There is something very natural about the scenes, especially the scene with the wife. The second scene, I think, is supposed to actually be in the wife's imagination, so that is a bit odd, with the girl constantly laughing into the camera. Also, the scenes are not as explicit as some of the scenes I've seen in other Korean movies. The women were mostly dressed, and even he kept his pants on (more or less)

Thanks for the wonderful description. I'll keep that in mind. I'll just have to prepare myself before watching it. I'm still used to Lee Gun's sweet and tender love scene with Kim Miyoung.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, nyk said:

he is so fluffy and gentle. :love:

Fluffy hahaha

15 hours ago, paigematthews said:

He really looks great in long hair.

Everyone is gushing about his hair, I think I am the only one who is not a fan of it lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Everyone is gushing about his hair, I think I am the only one who is not a fan of it lol

Actually it was better than I expected. I thought he would turned up in a hat or cap. Quite happy he didnt..Haha! 

Anyway, this is what I gathered from reading the Naver blogs 

And more of his fluffy cuteness. I find his hands adorable even though they can throw a mean punch. Hehe.

cr. owner

• Like 1

Hmm....I don't like this hairstyle. I prefer him to show some forehead. But yes, he looks good. The sweater looks like "glow in the dark" type of sweater (lol). 

@paigematthewsI know what you mean. But I assure you, INNOCENT THING or THORN as it's called, isn't that erotic. Even the scene with his wife, he showed alittle of his butt but that's about all. If you want more erotic, watch EMPIRE OF LUST. His steamy scene isn't many but what you see, him doing the act with the actress - who acts as a prostitute, (you'll probably wish you're his wife). :P It looked real & I wonder how do they film such scenes. Both were nude but how not to be embarrassed with such close proximity. As usual, Hyuk is a good actor & he made it looked real. 

However, my fav drama of him is still MF. Followed by Bad Papa. I like his interaction with his daughter in Bad Papa. I'm fine with FTLY but I don't go hoo garr garr over it as I'm not a fan of romance romance love love drama. I also like him in Thank You as his interaction with the little girl is good. All these 3 drama don't have much of love scenes but have strong storyline. 

• Like 2

I prefer him in short hair like in Bad Papa or Money Flower but he also looks very handsome in long hair. :wub:

I thought his hair would be longer but it seems that only his bang is long haha

sigh I miss him in drama. Actually, if The Swordsman has been out, he would be busy now with promoting activities and we would get to see all clips and pics but these days so quiet. I hope to see his casting news every morning I wake up but none...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

On 5/26/2019 at 3:54 PM, nyk said:

I prefer him in short hair like in Bad Papa or Money Flower but he also looks very handsome in long hair. :wub:

I thought his hair would be longer but it seems that only his bang is long haha

sigh I miss him in drama. Actually, if The Swordsman has been out, he would be busy now with promoting activities and we would get to see all clips and pics but these days so quiet. I hope to see his casting news every morning I wake up but none...:sweatingbullets:

I guess they only need long bangs for the front becoz for period dramas, they will comb up the front part and use hair extensions for the rest. If you use fake hair for the front part it will look very fake like those C-dramas. 

Yeah I am searching for his casting news everyday too haha... I think we should hear something soon... hopefully in June?

• Like 5

@azureblue7At my age, I never imagine myself to be such a "crazy" fan of his...watched most of his work from THANK YOU onwards. The only one before THANK YOU that I watched was SSOBG but I didn't notice much of him then. However, most of his shows, he either died or didn't get the girl which makes me very frustrated.

I wish a writer would  write a story of him (real life story) and get him to act it out. That would be day dreaming for me. :blush:But meantime, I would wait patiently for New Sea, for Swordman & for My Country. My neck is getting long just waiting. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Am I the only one who wish that JH will have a reunion with the cast of Thank You. Like a 2nd season. Bomi (the little girl) has grown up - the story can feature around Dr Min, Yong Shin and Bomi. Arghh but Grandpa isn't around anymore. I mean he died in the drama. I adore him with his choco pie. :D Tbh, i've never tasted choco pie. 

This is the drama which got me hooked to JH. Initially I didn't watch it for him. I watched it for the little girl. I found her cute. After that, I'm just hooked to both of them. I like it when he carries her. She seems very much into him as well. Like Father-Daughter. Oh well, at that time, his jagiya was pregnant so he is a Father alright.  :expressionless:Blue Island seems like a nice place. 

• Like 3

I've seen this SNL clip before some time back. Saw it in either youku or tudou. 

There's 1 part where JH taught the female audience what to do when walking & a man walks towards her & molest her by putting hands on the breast. He was so funny & got everyone laughing. I was thinking to myself, anyone who wants to touch Mrs Jung, please think thrice ya. Mr Jung can do a deadly punch/kick. Hahaha! :expressionless:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, budgerie said:

I've seen this SNL clip before some time back. Saw it in either youku or tudou. 

There's 1 part where JH taught the female audience what to do when walking & a man walks towards her & molest her by putting hands on the breast. He was so funny & got everyone laughing. I was thinking to myself, anyone who wants to touch Mrs Jung, please think thrice ya. Mr Jung can do a deadly punch/kick. Hahaha! :expressionless:

:DHahaha! Actually all the skits are hilarious! I am sure he would have taught his wife some moves to handle the bad guys too! His little daughter will be the next to be taught those moves.Cool daddy!

• Like 1