Quantcast

@Prettysub - Many thanks! I actually didn't realise the heading...:D

@azureblue7- Thanks for the link. But can't get in. Thanks for posting the MF award speech & his speech to his wife. Gosh! Mrs Jung sure has got herself a good husband. 

In my opinion, although he's private about his personal life, but he never fails to mention his wife whenever possible. Could it be his way of "putting up a fence" against rumour? In Win Win, in Real Men, in Dragon Club, in Mom's Diary, he spoke about wife. In Carefree Traveler he spoke about his boys. 

I've been watching/re watching MF so want to take a break from KPJ. Trying to dig out his talk shows/interviews but it's so difficult to find with subtitles. Actually I do find him more attractive as he aged. 

Glad to be here to be able to chit chat with you all. Oh yes, I got locked out earlier...still having this problem. 

• Like 2

Urban Cops last episode next Monday 18/March

1552610966663494.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1088265

10 hours ago, budgerie said:

@Prettysub - Many thanks! I actually didn't realise the heading...:D

@azureblue7- Thanks for the link. But can't get in. Thanks for posting the MF award speech & his speech to his wife. Gosh! Mrs Jung sure has got herself a good husband. 

In my opinion, although he's private about his personal life, but he never fails to mention his wife whenever possible. Could it be his way of "putting up a fence" against rumour? In Win Win, in Real Men, in Dragon Club, in Mom's Diary, he spoke about wife. In Carefree Traveler he spoke about his boys. 

I've been watching/re watching MF so want to take a break from KPJ. Trying to dig out his talk shows/interviews but it's so difficult to find with subtitles. Actually I do find him more attractive as he aged. 

Glad to be here to be able to chit chat with you all. Oh yes, I got locked out earlier...still having this problem. 

U watched Healing Camp? That one is available on youtube with English subs, just go search its name. Btw my name is spelt with a p and not a b for the last letter :) 

• Like 2

@Prettysup- Oops! Sorry! My eyes needs to be checked...lol...Healing Camp ah...ok will search for it. Have you watched the 2012 or 2013 Win Win where CTH was the guest & JH was also present for some moments. I believe they were talking about their wife/children but me no understand anything. :blush:  

• Like 2

Healing camp must watch :) 

and is the last episode of Urban cops - too short 

• Like 2

And here he is at the boxing gym today, sporting longer hair. Love the pink dumbbells.. hahaha.

• Like 1

Thanks for recommending Healing Camp. This guy is hilarious! He's serious yo, when it comes to his hotdog. This guy likes bread + sausage :lol: I laughed when he talked about rocking his baby to bed. 

Oh, i watched this programme Uncontrollably Acting (no sub). In 1 of the episode, JH was teaching the young people sword fighting. Look at him, a 42 years old Ahjussi is looking more good than those young people. Yet despite he being a martial arts person, he looks gentle on the outside. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Oh, i watched this programme Uncontrollably Acting (no sub). In 1 of the episode, JH was teaching the young people sword fighting. Look at him, a 42 years old Ahjussi is looking more good than those young people. Yet despite he being a martial arts person, he looks gentle on the outside. 

There's Chinese subs for uncontrollably actor ep 5 and 6 if you can read Chinese at the links in the spoiler below.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, budgerie said:

@Prettysup- Oops! Sorry! My eyes needs to be checked...lol...Healing Camp ah...ok will search for it. Have you watched the 2012 or 2013 Win Win where CTH was the guest & JH was also present for some moments. I believe they were talking about their wife/children but me no understand anything. :blush:  

Haha no, I cannot understand anything without subs either

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Giving in to the temptation of bread again..haha.

He really loves his bread, doesnt he? Hahaha

4 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Healing camp must watch :) 

and is the last episode of Urban cops - too short 

Aha no choice, our actor got to start being Yi Bang-won 

• Like 2

What show is this? This is the first time I saw this and he is so funny. :D

And I'm so glad Netflix bought Money Flower, Tree with Deep Roots, and Fated to Love You. I've been wondering why there's no Hyukie drama there and now we have 3! :) No Chuno though.. :huh:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, jhjsw said:

What show is this? This is the first time I saw this and he is so funny. :D

And I'm so glad Netflix bought Money Flower, Tree with Deep Roots, and Fated to Love You. I've been wondering why there's no Hyukie drama there and now we have 3! :) No Chuno though.. :huh:

This is ep 5-6 of Uncontrollably Actor by K-star.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jhjsw said:

What show is this? This is the first time I saw this and he is so funny:D

Yes he is really charming and funny on the show. A pity there is no English subs.. only Chinese subs for the show.

Happy weekend dear all!:wub:

• Like 1

@azureblue7- thanks for posting with chinese sub, the Uncontrollably Acting. It's episode 6 that has him demonstrating sword fighting. I just love how he does it. I think he enjoys teaching. Didn't he say he initially wanted to be a Teacher...he just enjoys talking. If I have a Teacher like him, I would be listening attentively (not to the lesson though).:blush: When I watched the movie THORN at that time, I wondered to myself, how can any girl student resist this charming Teacher. I don't mind to have remedial class with him everyday, lol. 

I find him look tired in Urban Cops. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, budgerie said:

@azureblue7- thanks for posting with chinese sub, the Uncontrollably Acting. It's episode 6 that has him demonstrating sword fighting. I just love how he does it. I think he enjoys teaching. Didn't he say he initially wanted to be a Teacher...he just enjoys talking. If I have a Teacher like him, I would be listening attentively (not to the lesson though).:blush: When I watched the movie THORN at that time, I wondered to myself, how can any girl student resist this charming Teacher. I don't mind to have remedial class with him everyday, lol. 

I find him look tired in Urban Cops. 

Hahaha! I can't agree more. I think he wanted to be a Physical Fitness teacher at first. Think there will be too many girls having crushes on him. So handsome although he will be talking quite a lot.. lol.  

Ya , he does look tired, actually all the other 3 also look very tired in the show. Lack of sleep, no fixed time for meals..tough show 

• Like 1

Hello, a lurker here :) 

I found this video and, as I don't know Korean at all, I wondered if any of you can say what is he saying? I heard the name Jang hyuk several times, but no idea in what context.... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, ביולוגיה שיעור said:

Hello, a lurker here :) 

I found this video and, as I don't know Korean at all, I wondered if any of you can say what is he saying? I heard the name Jang hyuk several times, but no idea in what context.... 

A very kind korean IG friend translated it for me. Team leader said " I thought celebrities wouldn't be nervous, but they were very nervous from the ceremony. But these people really quickly adapted to their work. Jang Hyuk was just like the image we've seen on TV".  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

A very kind korean IG friend translated it for me. He said " I thought celebrities wouldn't be nervous, but they were very nervous from the ceremony. But these people really quickly adapted to their work. Jang Hyuk was just like the image we've seen on TV".  

Thank you! 

• Like 4