@azureblue7 I like the photo you posted (his wedding pic standing alone) only can't stand the spike hair. :rolleyes: 

I think he truly has a good wife very supportive of him. I read an article (chinese article) he was interviewed, he was asked if his wife is jealous of him doing kiss/intimate scenes. He replied his wife was a dancer, hence, she's aware of the type of work an actor has to do (all within the context of work). He also said that he discussed with her which script has such scenes & she would even offer suggestions. Because of her support/understanding, it helped him tremendously when he is doing such scenes. 

(I think) because he exercised alot, he also prefers his other half to be someone who exercises instead of a flower vase. Well, his wife was a dancer/pilates & jazz instructor, surely that's enough exercise & enough sweat. In his interviews when asked why he exercised so much, he said he likes the feel of sweating. He even cleaned the mud off his wife jogging shoes! And every Thursday is Recycling Day, he would do the recycling chores in order to minimise his wife housework. 

If you go back to page 300+, there was 1 interview which he said he knows that someday he & wife will grow old & will have to leave each other. But he hope this day never come because it would be too painful for him. He don't think he can live without her. (WHERE TO FIND SUCH A GOOD MAN)? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

@azureblue7 I like the photo you posted (his wedding pic standing alone) only can't stand the spike hair. :rolleyes: 

I think he truly has a good wife very supportive of him. I read an article (chinese article) he was interviewed, he was asked if his wife is jealous of him doing kiss/intimate scenes. He replied his wife was a dancer, hence, she's aware of the type of work an actor has to do (all within the context of work). He also said that he discussed with her which script has such scenes & she would even offer suggestions. Because of her support/understanding, it helped him tremendously when he is doing such scenes. 

(I think) because he exercised alot, he also prefers his other half to be someone who exercises instead of a flower vase. Well, his wife was a dancer/pilates & jazz instructor, surely that's enough exercise & enough sweat. In his interviews when asked why he exercised so much, he said he likes the feel of sweating. He even cleaned the mud off his wife jogging shoes! And every Thursday is Recycling Day, he would do the recycling chores in order to minimise his wife housework. 

If you go back to page 300+, there was 1 interview which he said he knows that someday he & wife will grow old & will have to leave each other. But he hope this day never come because it would be too painful for him. He don't think he can live without her. (WHERE TO FIND SUCH A GOOD MAN)? 

:) Yes!! He may not be perfect but he definitely tries his best to be  a good husband and daddy.. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Im watching epi 1 halfway thru - JH was so funny! He was nervous because he was afraid he may get the police anthem wrong! Hahahah! 

And he indeed got a word wrong!

He looks so goooooooood in uniform :) 

Lol!!! He is really very funny! Will be cool one moment and then funny cute in another!! Really his Hyukie style charm.

Like this.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Is he training for the new period drama ?

I think so. Must be for his new role. And there is a part 2 to his post..haha

I miss his smiley close up selfie ..

Btw, eng subs for ep 4 of Urban Cops is out on kshow123 and other sites.

• Like 2