I loved his drama Bright Girl's Sucess and then went to hunt for his other dramas and all his movies ! :P He should be discharged from the military by end of this year coz SSH will be. B) I hope he resumes his acting career and do a drama instead of movie again. He's such a good actor to be sidelined ! :D

I love JANG HYUK! I can't seem to find much about him though...): The first time I saw him was in GOD's mv..and then JTL's mv...and then saw Please Teach Me English and completely fell in love with him after that. I loved his character in that movie. I saw Windstruck some time later and that is now my favorite Korean movie..he was so cute in that one...it was so sad too..

I just not too long ago saw his drama with Jang Nara and I think they make a really cute couple. His hair was very..long.. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hahamysock

I LOVE JANGHYUK'S ACTING

it's just ridiculously good.

when is he coming baaaacckkkk!? =(

i miss him so much. x)

i hope he stars in a drama next.

• 1 month later...
Guest litto_gurl

one of my favorite actor....

love the smirk on his face...

love him in joyful girl successful story with jang nara...love them toghether....

love him in windstrick....he's so good in that move....

and love..love..the goofiness in him...

and when is he coming out from the army...want to watch more drama and movies from him...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hanjieun888

i like jang hyuk too... he's good... he's good looking too... hehe.... first saw him in bright girl, the korean series i've watched... and i like him there... hope more pics will posted here.... and more posts too.... up up for jang hyuk.. ^_____^

• 2 weeks later...

I think I like with him with the hairstyle from Please Teach Me English the most. His hairstyle from Windstruck was too short in my opinion, but he also looks nice with that hairstyle from the screencaps above. ^_^

Did he come back from the army yet? :(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest minamijaa

I like to see him in Windstruck. I did watch 'The Succcessful Story of a Bright Girl' and that was a long time ago. I didn't even recognise him that time. I think he had a long hair in that drama. I think he looks cuter ( I know that he's 30 now..hehe) in short hair. :P