3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes!! Finally we get a closer look at him! 

My secret wish is that he will sport a topknot ponytail hairstyle next week during the autograph session haha.. though most probably he will just appear in a boring hat.

Meanwhile, his instagram update :

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

My secret wish is that he will sport a topknot ponytail hairstyle next week during the autograph session haha.. though most probably he will just appear in a boring hat.

Oh my!! It is my wish too!! I think he looks super good with his hair tied up and showing his forehead! Let's see how...but maybe a hat like what you said.. 

I found an article him. His co stars always sing praises about him, male and female alike.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 8:53 PM, budgerie said:

would anyone know the "Ask an Actor" thing, is it going to be a TV interview, Radio interview or Magazine interview? Like how we would know what method he's going to answer the questions. I'm looking so much forward to this. Love his interviews. Also anyone know if his Book (Hot Blooded Man) has in English version & if have, where can I purchase?

it will be a video interview but I know it will take some time before they show it  (from what I noticed for similar interviews of actors or actresses , interviews, it took about 2 months )

I don't think the book comes in English version but I may be wrong though.

@azureblue7Thanks...2 months is still bearable (not 2 years)...lol. I love the way he talks in an unhurried way, slow & still thinking & I'm curious to know what sort of questions will be asked. I hope (because I'm nosey) it'll be questions that he hardly talks about. It's impossible to not have a crush on him, so how does he "avoid" it? This is what I'm curious to know. Nosey enough? Hahaha! 

Ya I also think his book doesn't come in English version. If I force myself to read, chinese version is still bearable. If I should come across it (by luck) I'll let you know. Although I doubt very much. Btw, can you read Korean? If just alittle? :D

14 hours ago, budgerie said:

@azureblue7Thanks...2 months is still bearable (not 2 years)...lol. I love the way he talks in an unhurried way, slow & still thinking & I'm curious to know what sort of questions will be asked. I hope (because I'm nosey) it'll be questions that he hardly talks about. It's impossible to not have a crush on him, so how does he "avoid" it? This is what I'm curious to know. Nosey enough? Hahaha! 

Ya I also think his book doesn't come in English version. If I force myself to read, chinese version is still bearable. If I should come across it (by luck) I'll let you know. Although I doubt very much. Btw, can you read Korean? If just alittle? :D  

I bet they will be just basic questions. This is what I noticed from the interview videos of other actors/actress too. And they will just ask around 5-6 questions.  but Let's see... maybe we will be surprised haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, nyk said:

I bet they will be just basic questions. This is what I noticed from the interview videos of other actors/actress too. And they will just ask around 5-6 questions.  but Let's see... maybe we will be surprised haha

Ya..knowing him, even if there are only 2 questions, he will make the interview long. Yeah to us! Just hope they ask the interesting ones.

• LOL 1

I think he'll request for non personal questions. He'll answer only work related questions. In 2011 when he did promotion for Midas in Msia, I think is Msia, the interviewer asked him how has marriage/fatherhood changed his life & he politely declined to answer personal questions. When he was in Taiwan, I think after his daughter was born, he also requested not to be asked personal questions. :unsure: 

• Like 3

In a Radio Interview he did with the lead actress of SOGC, the interviewer asked him which actress he has the most chemistry with. He answered, is the one next to him, which is the lead actress of SOGC. Then the interviewer asked how about #2 #3 since the one next to him is #1 in best chemistry, he answered #2  #3 is also her. He pointed out that what's past is past, what's present (current) is most important. 

Can probably guess that he's very careful when he speaks. So anything to do with family, who got best chemistry with him, these sort of questions I think he won't answer. :wacko:

@azureblue7Is that the guy who went to Croatia with him?  

7 hours ago, budgerie said:

Can probably guess that he's very careful when he speaks. So anything to do with family, who got best chemistry with him, these sort of questions I think he won't answer:wacko:

@azureblue7Is that the guy who went to Croatia with him?  

Actually it is not just him. Many other actors and actresses will also say the same when asked such questions. I guess it's like the best answer. 

And yes, that is Choi Kisup, the guy who went Croatia with him and acted with him in Wok of Love , Voice and Bad Papa.  

Here's a cute video for everyone.

• Like 1

I like this clip (Gakju 2015 foods support from fans). The way he speaks. I can feel that he's very thankful.

and haha they really zoomed to his face. I keep looking at his lips. so cute.

• Like 1
  • Love 1