Quantcast

25 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

THIS IS LOOK IS EVERYTHING! The armor, the battlescars on his face.. makes him look even more attractive! I am 100% sure the eyebrow scar was JH's idea. He cares about details that much and I believe he is having satisfaction in showcasing this time how he wants to portray Bang Won. I'm so happy for him!

And remember how many of his fans including some of us here, were so against him taking on this supporting role in the beginning ? Hehe.. I am happy for him too :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

They have worked together several times 

yess :thumbsup:

- Ordinary Person

- The Swordsman

- My Country 

He looks like a friendly person.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, nyk said:

- Ordinary Person

- The Swordsman

- My Country 

Too bad Bang-Won didn’t have much scenes with him 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

The crown prince will be dead after the First Strife, but not too sure about Nam Jeon, since he is a fictitious character.

I think probably NJ won't be dead yet. If Queen dead, King abdicate, if NJ also dead, the story will be uninteresting with majority of the veterans dead. :sweat_smile:

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

To show that he is the defiant one? Refused to wear hat? Do you noticed like the red robe is a little too big for him? 

3 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

THIS IS LOOK IS EVERYTHING! The armor, the battlescars on his face.. makes him look even more attractive! I am 100% sure the eyebrow scar was JH's idea. He cares about details that much and I believe he is having satisfaction in showcasing this time how he wants to portray Bang Won. I'm so happy for him!

Yes I want to see him fight dressed in this armour! Fight! For a warrior who has been to battlefields, definitely he must have some scar to make it realistic. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

And remember how many of his fans including some of us here, were so against him taking on this supporting role in the beginning ? Hehe.. I am happy for him too :)

I think we were initially against it because we thought it was going to be another WOL scenario. And the fact that he wasn't at the 1st press conference, we thought he was really going to be JUST a supporting actor. 

2 hours ago, nyk said:

- Ordinary Person

- The Swordsman

- My Country 

And whatever happened to Swordsman? 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, budgerie said:

And whatever happened to Swordsman? 

Sigh... I hope it's released one day.  

I think it gonna be a very cool action movie. I want to see janghyuk fight!!

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, nyk said:

Sigh... I hope it's released one day.  

I think it gonna be a very cool action movie. I want to see janghyuk fight!!

Me too. And he acted a blind man right?

Do you know what's the reason for not releasing?

• Like 1

Just now, budgerie said:

Me too. And he acted a blind man right?

Do you know what's the reason for not releasing?

Yes. I think I read in this thread that he is blind only in one eye.

I don't know the reason too. Everything is so quiet like they never film this movie before. -..-

days before I watched the practicing video clips he posted on his IG and I think he's really cool!!

what a waste if they don't release this movie. He practiced a lot and he even injured his wrist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, nyk said:

Yes. I think I read in this thread that he is blind only in one eye.

I don't know the reason too. Everything is so quiet like they never film this movie before. -..-

days before I watched the practicing video clips he posted on his IG and I think he's really cool!!

what a waste if they don't release this movie. He practiced a lot and he even injured his wrist. 

And he even got hit in the eye - remember he mentioned at DB? What a waste of all his effort.

• Sad 2

I was once read at the other forum or comment someone told that The swordmans  movie could’t release  because of the outstanding payment to actor or something have not been solved. I don’t know it is true or not. So sad all the effort to make this movie:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Lovehyukie said:

I was once read at the other forum or comment someone told that The swordmans  movie could’t release  because of the outstanding payment to actor or something have not been solved. I don’t know it is true or not. So sad all the effort to make this movie:dissapointed_relieved:

Wasn't there an update a few months ago that said that they started editing the movie?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Wasn't there an update a few months ago that said that they started editing the movie?

Yeah they even recorded its OST

and there were some dubbing work done. So I am still pretty hopeful for it. Maybe delayed, but eventually we should see it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah they even recorded its OST

and there were some dubbing work done. So I am still pretty hopeful for it. Maybe delayed, but eventually we should see it. 

I think Opus Pictures had decided to release this movie by end of 2018. Joe Taslim mentioned it on his ig account. But now even 2019 is over. I also think this movie will be released. I know a few Korean movies which were released many years after the shooting was completed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

I think Opus Pictures had decided to release this movie by end of 2018. Joe Taslim mentioned it on his ig account. But now even 2019 is over. I also think this movie will be released. I know a few Korean movies which were released many years after the shooting was completed.

Now that people are hyped up about Lee Bang Won and how they love JH in a historical drama or movie. This is the best time to release the movie! You hear me, dear Opus Pictures?:lol: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Can you believe it that episode 11 and 12 were the only episodes I did not fast forward but I still must rant about episode 12.

There was so much fighting but when it came to Bang Won fighting (with Seon Ho), it was so short. The only satisfaction I got was seeing Bang Won drew the sword and kill Nam Jeon. Can we not waste Bang Won armour looking outfit, let him fight longer! :triumph:

And what happened in between scenes. When Bang Won was at the pavilion giving Hwi instruction to go kill Nam Jeon, his face was clean. But when he re appeared again on screen, his face got blood stain. Who did he fight with to have so much cuts and blood stain on his face? Did I miss it or it was not shown? 

The killing of Crown Prince was so not exciting! He is the Crown Prince, come on, make it a little more tense! We are going to kill the Crown Prince here. Make it more exciting. Haiz!   

However, Bang Won's moments with his father is always epic. His facial expression of pain and hurt and sadness that his hand shook holding the sword. I noticed that when JH raised his voice, it sounded hoarse. A bit different from before. Age factor. 

So Seon Ho didn't die, what's next? King planning on revenge in next episode? Hee Jae is on Bang Won side, I assume she works for him. She blocked the King's path. I want to know how did Hee Jae and Bang Won become "colleagues". The last conversation they had when the old Madam of Illawaru was alive, Hee Jae wasn't a willing party. 

• Like 4