2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Talking about housework, he briefly described how he would go about cleaning his house in this interview. He must be pretty strong to keep lifting furniture to clean. I would be half dead if I used his method..:tounge_xd:

Yes. This programme is real funny in some parts. The big size lady host likes to tease him. Ask him if he "don't like" fat people and he said "he likes" and she kept going on and on...so funny. She concluded by saying "but your wife is small built" and JH is very fast to cover up as well. He said that is true love. :wub:So sweet!  

@azureblue7You didn't learn jeet kun do. You got no strength to lift up the furnitures. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes. This programme is real funny in some parts. The big size lady host likes to tease him. Ask him if he "don't like" fat people and he said "he likes" and she kept going on and on...so funny. She concluded by saying "but your wife is small built" and JH is very fast to cover up as well. He said that is true love. :wub:So sweet!  

He is really so witty in his replies on variety shows! Such a joy to interview him! 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

I didn't learn Jeet Kune Do but I still lift most of the furniture while cleaning.:w00t:

Cue always buy light furniture.:lol:

Buy the children furniture! Lol...:sweat_smile:

I have always been curious his instagram account : ajincome. Could the "jin" refers to his wife name Kim Yeo Jin. The A infront and the COME maybe his children name?????? How nosey can I be right? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I have always been curious his instagram account : ajincome. Could the "jin" refers to his wife name Kim Yeo Jin. The A infront and the COME maybe his children name?????? How nosey can I be right? 

I think your mind is filled too much by his wife and kids haha..

AJ = Actor JangHyuk, Income = In, come

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

@azureblue7You didn't learn jeet kun do. You got no strength to lift up the furnitures. Lol. 

@budgerie May I know what show is this? Do you have the link pls! 

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I think your mind is filled too much by his wife and kids haha..

AJ = Actor JangHyuk, Income = In, come

Wow haha. What does in, come mean? Doesn’t quite make sense to me? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Wow haha. What does in, come mean? Doesn’t quite make sense to me? 

I have no idea.. probably something like "I am in here, come come!" ??

15 minutes ago, nyk said:

ahh finally he posted!! I thought he forgot his password or sth haha

Guess he got inspired after thewonboxing posted him in their instagram story and tagged his name

3 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think maybe "in" means Instagram and "come" means he's coming into instagram?:D

Oh maybe, haha..

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

@budgerie May I know what show is this? Do you have the link pls

You can read chinese right? 

现场脱口秀 Taxi 2012 第五期 张赫现身日本人气爆棚 (优酷)

If you can't watch at youku, sometimes it takes forever, you can try 搜狐 

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, budgerie said:

You can read chinese right? 

现场脱口秀 Taxi 2012 第五期 张赫现身日本人气爆棚 (优酷)

If you can't watch at youku, sometimes it takes forever, you can try 搜狐 

Thank you so much @budgerie! Always helpful with these links! 

28 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Come In become In Come....hahaha....:expressionless:

1 hour ago, qynn said:

Maybe he meant it as "come in" but got confused lol.

Actually it’s very possible. Since Koreans would end their sentence structures with a verb, it may possibly be what he meant haha. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Thank you so much @budgerie! Always helpful with these links! 

No worries. The one who is always very fast is @azureblue7everything at fingertips! Lol. But I have to say chinese website is pretty slow. Really test your patience.

17 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Actually it’s very possible. Since Koreans would end their sentence structures with a verb, it may possibly be what he meant haha. 

I noticed too. Although I don't understand their sentence but it seems like their sentence is opposite from english. Maybe if we say are you going home? But they would start with home.......am I right? 

‘My Country’ ep 11 Knetz comments

1.    There is not much of Jang Hyuk, but he has a strong presence whenever he comes out. ᄃᄃ Lee Sung-gye and Lee Bang-won's father-to-son confrontation was overwhelming. (+314 -1)

2.    Jang Hyuk, who captures everything just with his eyes .. Jang Hyuk = Lee Bang-won himself and the talking scene with Lee Seong-gye is just like watching a piece of literature (+174 -2)

3.    Seon-ho is always protecting Yeon and Hwi with his life, but he is always alone. It’s too sad, Seon-ho, can’t you just let him live, Mr Writer? (+168 -4)

4.    Jang Hyuk is the real Bang-won! Seon-ho is so pitiful, will he die eventually? (+140 -3)

5.    Jang Hyuk’s acting completely insane!!! (+92 -4)

6.    Jang Hyuk, really ... were you Lee Bang-won in your past life? No word to describe your acting. (+38 -1)

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=108&aid=0002822552

1.    It was a drama, but when Jang Hyuk comes out, it becomes a movie. (+114 -1)

2.    Nam Jeon, Lee Seong-gye, Lee Bang-won .. The First Strife of the Princes has begun, and the ending, the best immersion level of acting. (+63 -0)

3.    Woo Do Hwan always has a hard time. I'm sad. (+54 -4)

4.    Jang Hyuk as Bang Won is saving this drama, he is the best actor. (+41 -1)

5.    Jang Hyuk is more handsome as he gets older (+42 -1)

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0004117528

1.    At the ending, Jang Hyuk's acting is freaking me out. I think I will be exhausted if I were Bang-won or Seon-ho They are a bit alike!I They both didn't get recognition from their fathers. Sad… (+172 -2)

2.    The luxurious performance of Jang Hyuk and Kim Young-chul's father-and-son acting. The details in the lonely eyes of Yi Bang-won (+108-2)

3.    I love you, Jang Hyuk. I'm happy to be able to keep seeing good acting. (+75 -2)

4.    And Jang Hyuk's  acting density is different. (+74 -2)

5.    Yang Se-jong, Woo Do-hwan, you're all good at acting. Jang Hyuk really has an awesome vibe (+50 -3)

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=076&aid=0003494409

0004117528_001_20191109075721211.jpg?typ

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1