25 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

I don't know. But I think we won't get Eng sub for this show. I didn't find Eng sub for Cha Tae Hyun's episode. 

Huh?? No Eng subs maybe Chinese? 

Why can't u watch the movie??

His only movie that I have not watched is last one - Normal people. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

I don't know. But I think we won't get Eng sub for this show. I didn't find Eng sub for Cha Tae Hyun's episode. 

Yeah but there are other episodes with Eng subs on dailymotion. So still have hope !

1 minute ago, kohnlee said:

Huh?? No Eng subs maybe Chinese? 

Yes Chinese subs have been confirmed by the Chinese subbing team that they will be doing it, but not everyone here understands Chinese.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah but there are other episodes with Eng subs on dailymotion. So still have hope !

Yes Chinese subs have been confirmed by the Chinese subbing team that they will be doing it, but not everyone here understands Chinese.

So happy that he is appearing in a travel variety show even though he said he is going to have a long break.. maybe this is his way of relaxing..  lucky us! haha!

I have never watched this program before. Will go and check a few episodes out to see what it is all about. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

So happy that he is appearing in a travel variety show even though he said he is going to have a long break.. maybe this is his way of relaxing..  lucky us! haha!

I have never watched this program before. Will go and check a few episodes out to see what it is all about. 

Tell me about it after u watch other episodes :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

Looks like holiday ended...

I know u r the one I can ask :)

Can I have the link to JH appearance on 'uncontrollably actor?' - he appeared in this while filling BM.

Here it is. http://2016b.vslovetv.com/2016/07/any-actor-20160712-ep5.html?m=1

Click the "Part 1 on DM" and "Part 2 on DM" .. I think he appeared in ep 5 and 6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have not written here for days because I was so busy. And because of that, I only started watching MF on Tuesday night. I'm now at episode 10 and I am really loving this drama. Jang Hyuk is nailing it. I can't imagine any other actor who can pull KPJ's role. I hope everything will be consistent until the end. 

As for his next project, if it's a drama, I would wish that he would do a lot of action with a great storyline  or a romcom. Total opposite right? hahaha. I miss him in both. 

For his insta post, I thought he was going to rest. But I guess not? Hahaha. Looking forward to him on Carefree Travellers. I really hope it gets subbed. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

'Money flower' Jang Hyuk "I have no prejudice against weekend dramas”

Jang Hyuk said in an interview which was held at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 8th Feb. "Initially, people asked me, “'Why do you act in a weekend drama?” I have no idea of the concept of a weekend drama nowadays, I only heard that the production environment of mini series and weekend dramas are different. But the work was good, so I wanted to do it. In fact, I feel some regrets about 'Midas' earlier, it was the feeling that the character which was too good was attracted to the case. So I thought when I get older I should try a similar character, and this time I had an opportunity. I have no prejudice against weekend dramas. "

But the audience for the weekend time slot is definitely there. Jang Hyuk said, "There is a target for the weekend audience, but we think the target is different. I was careful in that regard. We shot the first 4 episodes and I was worried that the pace was too fast. Fortunately, the viewers were very supportive. Thank you. "

MBC weekend special project "Money Flower" (written by Lee Myung-hee, directed by Kim Hee-won) which ended on 3rd Feb, tells the story of those who lives in the illusion that they dominate money, but who were actually consumed by money. Although the ‘3 elements of makjang dramas’ were all present – birth secrets, adultery, and revenge, the unexpected plot developments made it different from the regular weekend drama.

And at the center of it was Jang Hyuk, who played the role of Kang Pil-joo, called "the dog of Cheong-A group". Jang Hyuk is evaluated as having created a new ‘life character’ through this work. It marks his return to a corporate drama after 'Midas' 6 years ago, and once again proves the existence value of the actor named Jang Hyuk beyond historical and action dramas. 

The popularity of the drama was also reflected in the audience ratings. From an initial 10.3% for the first episode, it exceeded 15% in the 6th episode (Nielsen Korea, national standards), and ended at 23.9% for its final 24th episode, setting its own personal high record. Thanks to the good reception, the production team and actors of the 'Money Flower' were rewarded with a 3 days 2 nights vacation to Jeju Island recently.

On the other hand, Jang Hyuk is reviewing his next work after the end of 'Money Flower', and is about to release the movie 'Swordsman'

88566729.1.jpg

201802081047774956_5a7bac238bc15.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20180208/88566741/1

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Actor Jang Hyuk sets new goal through Lee Mi-sook and Lee Soon-jae.

On the 8th Feb, Jang Hyuk carried out an interview after the end of MBC weekend drama "Money Flower" at a cafe in Sangsadong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. 

Jang Hyuk said, "I set a new goal for myself through this work. In another 20 years, my acting career life will be 40 years old. Lee Mi-sook already has 40 years, and Lee Soon-jae has 60 years. I have been going on for over 20 years now. Once I endure another 20 years, constantly building characters and integrating with people, then would I be able to achieve the age of Lee Mi-sook and Lee Soon-jae. I have a goal to become an actor as unique and as enthusiastic as they are. There were so many things to learn.”

He added, "As I looked at their interpretations, I was surprised that such interpretation is possible! The attitude of how they work truly influenced their juniors. Lee Soon-jae is a real master of acting, he is able to control the amount to let go and withhold precisely, which was due to his experience and age."

In ‘Money Flower’ Jang Hyuk played the role of Kang Pil-joo, who intentionally approached Lee Mi-sook (Jung Mal-ran) and Jang Seung-Jo (Jang Boo-cheon) to seek a revenge he had been planning for 20 years. 

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11586856

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

He mentioned that he is reviewing his next work! I hope I did not misunderstand him :) is that to say he is reviewing upcoming roles now? 

He also said that he is traveling with his family :) that's nice. 

Haha!! Yeah!! Looks like he is reviewing scripts...so happy.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1