Guest prita

I really really love Thank You...it's the best k-drama i've ever watched.....so touching, so beautiful, so romantic...

and kudos to Jang Hyuk for his convincing act as Dr Min Gi Seo ..he surely looks more matured now than his previous performances

hoping this drama would win the Best Drama 2007...

Guest lovegoodfood

he is really very suave.....i love his stubble around his chin area.....so so so so sexy.... i think after his military commitments, he is very mature.....the way he talks, the way he looks and the way he walks is so charming..... I really like [Thank You].... ......together with [Dalja spring] and [Alone in love], [Thank you] is my third drama I watched this year that I love very much

haha yeah ~ ditto to the stubble~ his physique is so much better and now he has a more definite jawline >_< and now I don't think he's so goofy or too gangster-like... lol so cool and mature now, but I still wanna see him in funny situations from time to time >_<

I hope this thread livens up now (with more pics :P) after the recent popularity with Thank You

Guest lovegoodfood

yeah tetsuya....his jawline really accentuates his good looks........i love his lips too.....nicely shaped and so kissable..... drool over jang hyuk........

I'm really glad that all these great actors are coming back - Jang Hyuk, So Ji Sub, Ji Jin Hee (I don't know where he went)... I'm really sad that Thank You ended. Is it wrong that I loved his chemistry with Seo Shin Ae (they look so adorable together - like father and daughter, lol).

Guest lovegoodfood

hi yoh..i share the same feelings too.......[Thank You] is a very nice drama...though i am now only at episode 8....i think it is getting better.....I am so glad that Jang Hyuk is in this drama..... He looks better and better....... his acting is better too........ Cant get enough of him......

Guest Wynter

Yeah, his acting has really improved! Each episode I look forward to more scenes of him! I'm at episode 11 now... ahhh, 5 more episodes till it ends!

Guest prita

i began to watch TY starting episode 10 on wards.....now i'm trying to finish the rest 6 episodes

i'm glad that i decided to watch TY eventhough i started it a bit late

if not i surely will not know that the star is reborn :sweatingbullets:

Guest Wynter

Haha I waited till all the eps with subs were out before starting to watch, because I knew that once I started, I didn't want to wait in agony for the next one to come out. :P The waiting really really paid off!!

Guest qweqwe

For JH fans... Clip of him playing the guitar... pretty old clip (5-6 yrs) from when his hair was still blonde...

Credit: wing0825 @ Youtube

Guest prita

For JH fans... Clip of him playing the guitar... pretty old clip (5-6 yrs) from when his hair was still blonde...

Credit: wing0825 @ Youtube

thanks for the clip, qweqwe

oh wow he's truly awesome.....i've always liked men who can play music instrument....Jang Hyuk ssi, sarang hae yo :blush:

he even played More Than Words' cord there.....oh maann.....

You know what, even as a newly convert, I'm so happy that he got a successful drama for his comeback. I did not expect Thank You to be my one and only favorites when compared to the other dramas in its period run. And JH was definitely one of the shining factors why I love it so much. Hopefully we could see him again soon. I can't take not seeing JH for a long time ever again :lol:.

cutipie, thanks for the news. Is JH going to Japan or something?

Guest star_2

Hahaha!!..yes!!.. so funny with the little pigs!!

let's hope he will make a come back when the army stint is over!!..i really want to him in a movie or drama again..Jang Hyuk is too cute to ignore. :)

I love him in thank you, he is very good actor and cute...

Guest Wynter

deeta: Yup, JH is going to Japan for the Hanryu Romantic Festival 2007. It's an annual festival that showcases Korean dramas, movies and music. It's a organised by SBSi and iHQ and sponsored by SBS and FujiTV, and will be held at a 30,000 seater Seibu Dome. They hope to use these famous stars to promote Korean culture there through dramas, soundtracks, popular actors and K-Pop artist performances. :D

Famous stars! *dances* And our Jang Hyuk is one of them!

By the way, here are some screenshots of Jang Hyuk from his very first drama, Model. The quality is really bad... and his floppy fringe needs cutting. :P I'm sure there's more of him in the show, but I got this off a So Ji Sub clip (hehe) so this was all I could find!

Model-JHcopy.jpgModel-JH1copy.jpgModel-JH2copy.jpgModel-JH3copy.jpgModel-JH4copy.jpgModel-JH5copy.jpgModel-JH6copy.jpgModel-JH7copy.jpgModel-JH8copy.jpgModel-JH9copy.jpgModel-JH10copy.jpgModel-JH11copy.jpgModel-JH12copy.jpgModel-JH13copy.jpgModel-JH14copy.jpg

Guest kaonamp

thanks for the clip, I didn't even knew he can play the guitar. Thats an added bonus for me. I love men and guitars, a sexy combination. Thanks for those caps from Model, him and Jisub were so young and adorable.