25 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes the army hairstyle. Too short. But he looked good after combing and put lots of hair gel. :joy:I like the Four although I don't like the actor ZH. I find him arrogant and his acting style is always the same.

I wish JH will act something like this type of drama, top pugilist, fly and fight. :D

I’m watching Tree with deep roots and the action scenes involve wires, Jang Hyuk’s character practices a type of fantasy martial arts which involves taking giant leaps or “flying”. I think its the closest I’ve seen to flying in kdrama. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Haiz...I shouldn't be complaining already. This is alot better than bowl cut. Give him nice attire too. He'll look fine. But since he's eccentric, oh please, no multi colour shirt (rainbow colours) :unsure: White shirt and roll up his sleeve is good enough for me. Tie up his hair is good too. 

U have so many wishes, maybe u should take over his stylist’s job hahaha 

27 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes the army hairstyle. Too short. But he looked good after combing and put lots of hair gel. :joy:I like the Four although I don't like the actor ZH. I find him arrogant and his acting style is always the same.

I wish JH will act something like this type of drama, top pugilist, fly and fight. :D

No there was no army haircut in Mystic Nine. I meant the gelled one. It was a side parted curly floppy fringe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

He still has straight hair.

He's wearing black shirt (first time after a long time!) for boxing so I can't see the length of his hair clearly. But do you think it looks longer than when he was filming My Country? Looks like he let it grow even longer?

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I’m watching Tree with deep roots and the action scenes involve wires, Jang Hyuk’s character practices a type of fantasy martial arts which involves taking giant leaps or “flying”. I think its the closest I’ve seen to flying in kdrama. 

Ya, k drama like not alot. C drama alot of such action scenes which sometimes can be pretty fake. :tears:

19 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

U have so many wishes, maybe u should take over his stylist’s job hahaha 

No there was no army haircut in Mystic Nine. I meant the gelled one. It was a side parted curly floppy fringe. 

Hey, I wish ok. You get to see him face to face. So envy you.

I  meant the bob cut one. Not the one gelled. I call that the army cut. Hahaha.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

He's wearing black shirt (first time after a long time!) for boxing so I can't see the length of his hair clearly. But do you think it looks longer than when he was filming My Country? Looks like he let it grow even longer?

I like the pony tail! Tied so high up. Was paying attention to that more than his boxing.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I think it is the new boxing gym Tshirt. His hair definitely looks longer.. guess it has to since he needs to curl it..mmm... we are one very curious lot of fans.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The very first few shots of him at the roof top.  His outfit and the lighting made him look very ahjussi...haha..

To me this ahjusshi looked damn handsome! :DBut I'm biased ya. I love Pil Joo. You look at Boo Choon hair, the fringe infront is so thick like a mop. I think that's korean men style? Like infront must have lots fringe. Thankfully Pil Joo hair looks alright. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, budgerie said:

To me this ahjusshi looked damn handsome! :DBut I'm biased ya. I love Pil Joo. You look at Boo Choon hair, the fringe infront is so thick like a mop. I think that's korean men style? Like infront must have lots fringe. Thankfully Pil Joo hair looks alright. 

Yea it’s Korean men hairstyle. But actually I really loved Jang Seung Jo’s acting (Bu Cheon). He’s a wonderful actor too and you can see that he had great chemistry with JH. 

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I think it is the new boxing gym Tshirt. His hair definitely looks longer.. guess it has to since he needs to curl it..mmm... we are one very curious lot of fans.. 

Oh ya man we are scrutinizing too much haha. And JH just wants to act. Lol. Each time my unrealistic fan expectations kick in, I remind myself and ask myself which actor works as hard as JH and gives us a show (sometimes even more) every single year? There’s nothing more I ought to hope for! 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Dr Reid in Criminal Minds has long hair, he is a nerdy profiler. Hackers who work for the police also wear whatever fashion. If you are not on the field, you can have any length of hair. I’m not saying your theory doesn’t sound very logical. He might get a haircut once he joins the police force again, but he might also be an independent agent of sorts. We’ll see. 

But Criminal Mind profilers like Dr Reid work for FBI not for American police.:grimace:

I think JH's character is a regular cop and he has to visit office just like other profilers do in different K-dramas. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

But Criminal Mind profilers like Dr Reid work for FBI not for American police.:grimace:

I think JH's character is a regular cop and he has to visit office just like other profilers do in different K-dramas. 

Ah ok pffft Im totally ignorant of that difference :D but whatever it is, no bowl cut please! But then again it could be something worse! I have to laugh about how much we are speculating about his hair :P Im kinda getting anxious now! I want to see posters and more teasers! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Will his curls be like this eventually?  and ahem.. his cleavage is distracting.. hopefully the profiler will button up.

Why buttoned up?! Why say things like that?! :D I believe in equality- also men deserve to show cleavage! especially when it's JH ... The profiler can use it to distract female criminals... 

• LOL 2

10 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Yea it’s Korean men hairstyle. But actually I really loved Jang Seung Jo’s acting (Bu Cheon). He’s a wonderful actor too and you can see that he had great chemistry with JH.

Infact I like the chemistry between PJ and BC. I find BC got more chemi with PJ than with his wife NMH. I hope they both will team up again.

This is 1 of my fav scene. PJ is so handsome here! (I randomly took from youtube so no subtitle). I like to see him when he is angry. In MC also, he looks more handsome when he's angry. Is it just me??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2_gTXGM7yI

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Haha yah once my sister asked me, "Why does your JH has such funny hairstyles all the time? Is it because he thinks he is too handsome so he can pull off off any style?" LOL...

Come to think of it, are there any other actors in K-dramaland that likes to change their hairstyles so much that fans worry over it whenever a new project is announced?

We can make a quiz like supernatural fandom here. They make quiz guessing which Sam Winchester hairstyle in every season. lol. 

I like his diversity hairstyle so we know what drama he's in. lol. So, like i said if there a quiz we can ace it. :joy:

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Ah ok pffft Im totally ignorant of that difference :D but whatever it is, no bowl cut please! But then again it could be something worse! I have to laugh about how much we are speculating about his hair :P Im kinda getting anxious now! I want to see posters and more teasers! 

But if his hair length is not important for the drama then he would not have made effort to grow them at the first place. Maybe he would not join the office but would work either as an undercover agent or some sort of private profiler. I don't see Koreans offices letting him in with this hair.:joy:

This way it looks more realistic besides I wonder if after disappearance he could still have his regular position back in the police?

Whatever I've just made my mind that he is having long hair in this new drama and I hope it's nothing like his Robbers or FLTY hair.:unsure:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

But if his hair length is not important for the drama then he would not have made effort to grow them at the first place. Maybe he would not join the office but would work either as an undercover agent or some sort of private profiler. I don't see Koreans offices letting him in with this hair.:joy:

This way it looks more realistic besides I wonder if after disappearance he could still have his regular position back in the police?

Whatever I've just made my mind that he is having long hair in this new drama and I hope it's nothing like his Robbers or FLTY hair.:unsure:

It’s probably like he had long hair for MC and they were like ok, let’s use it since you already had long hair. I think they didn’t want to waste the chance. If I was in the production team I’d capitalize on his long hair too. How often would u see JH in long hair these days? Haha. If he had short hair to begin with, I doubt they would purposely ask him to keep it long. I don’t think it’s necessary for the role, but it was more of then pouncing on the opportunity, IMO :lol:

actually im really excited for him to act with long hair again. At least we know it would be a unique and different character from any that we’ve seen. I also hope it would be diff from FTLY, which I think it would because this hair length is much longer and Hyukie doesn’t like looking the same twice. 

So in conclusion we know:

1. He is going to have long hair (at least for the first part of the drama)

2. We have to brace ourselves for any odd long hairstyle hahahaha

3. We care too much about his hair

4. He probably doesn’t worry too much about his hair as we do

5. We should just trust him to do whatever he wants and don’t be overly concerned about his looks (easier said than done hehe)

LOL! :sweatingbullets::D

On another note Hyukie’s birthday is coming up! :wub: I am looking forward to at least a couple of fan accounts of the birthday fan party they are throwing for him in Japan. I wish I knew ppl who were going so that we can get a first hand account of everything that he says clearly! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1