45 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Haha I’m jumping ahead of time here, but what are we going to do after this OCN drama?? I can’t help but feel a little sad At the prospect that we are inching closer to his end 40s which is a time he said he wants to slow down. We have been so spoilt in the past, him announcing new drama before his current drama ends. :dissapointed_relieved:

I know what you mean. He is 43 in normal age so he could be 44-45 in korean age.  

Do you guys think that the OCN drama may be his only drama in 2020 and maybe he will come back in 2021? He has afterall been doing so many projects in the past 10 years. Though I’ll be happy for him if he takes a break and spends time with family, which he needs!! 

Ok silly worries aside, I’m really looking forward to this drama! I think they said it will air in February 2020. Hopefully there are no delays! 

I don't think he will retire from the industry. He said he wants to act until he is 70. But I think he will cut down his intake, as in not taking so many lead roles. 

I need to start watching beautiful mind. All of you have been raving about it and yet I have not watched. :sweatingbullets: 

Oh you have to. Dr Lee Young Oh is such a husband material (for me). This kind of man won't flirt around. Lol. 

The lead girl is pretty annoying the first couple of episodes. You have to watch past that. She gets better as the drama unfolds. It definitely is not her fault but with a lousy written script, it made her an annoying traffic policewoman. JH is very good acting a psychopath. 

However, I have issue seeing her and Young Oh as a couple. :lol:

26 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I was thinking the 2 ladies can vie for our genius profiler's attention?

I like that too! He hasn't had romance in his recent drama. From Pil Joo to Chil Sung to Ji Cheol to Bang Won. Some romance or hanky panky is welcome. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I guess after losing everything , his temper can't be very good. But I hope he is not like Detective Moo..hopefully less yelling..and like what you mentioned, his character will start to warm up to others coming into his life.. 

I think you guys worry too much, if JH had wanted to act in a character similar to Detective Moo, he could have just accepted to act in Voice 2. But since he declined it, it meant he wanted something different. So I am quite sure it will be different this time, especially with the similar plot and setting, he will deliberately make them different I am sure.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

11 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I like that too! He hasn't had romance in his recent drama. From Pil Joo to Chil Sung to Ji Cheol to Bang Won. Some romance or hanky panky is welcome. :sweat_smile:

Dont think there will be full fledge romance here, even though the 2 ladies may vie for his attention, our aloof profiler will reject them both hahaha

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I think you guys worry too much, if JH had wanted to act in a character similar to Detective Moo, he could have just accepted to act in Voice 2. But since he declined it, it meant he wanted something different. So I am quite sure it will be different this time, especially with the similar plot and setting, he will deliberately make them different I am sure.

That's so true! He wouldn't have rejected Voice 2 then. I'm sure this character will be a charismatic one since he likes charismatic roles..haha.

10 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Dont think there will be full fledge romance here, even though the 2 ladies may vie for his attention, our aloof profiler will reject them both hahaha

Lol! That will be interesting! 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yes he will be dedicated only to his fiance. So sad he will be a lonely man. :grimace:

36 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Oh you should!! Here's the making of the drama poster to give you a preview of his charm..haha

See what I mean...haiz...the makeup artiste should have given the lead girl this hairstyle and this make up in the drama. She looks good with Young Oh looking like this. In the drama she looked like a student! 

And you are making me miss Young Oh. :expressionless:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I was thinking the 2 ladies can vie for our genius profiler's attention?

I was thinking that maybe the older actress will play a cop he worked with before his fiance died, and maybe was his friend, and the other actress seems to be more central so maybe she will be the love interest... Truthfully, I don't care, as long as one of them will be the love interest :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

The most handsome vampire you can ever come across. Hahaha...

I directly jumped from baby Hyukie to vampire Hyukie.

40 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I was thinking that maybe the older actress will play a cop he worked with before his fiance died, and maybe was his friend, and the other actress seems to be more central so maybe she will be the love interest... Truthfully, I don't care, as long as one of them will be the love interest :) 

We shouldn't expect romance in an OCN drama. I just hope it's funny.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

@The Reel LifeThis is a funny part of Young Oh. When you watch the drama, you will know why everyone is shocked. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSj4ySZQjNQ

Are you tempted to watch yet? Heeheehee....

Hhahahaha even without the context it was funny! I really miss having him in a comedic role. His commitment to crazy like when he was Lee Gun was polarizing for many, but I LOVED it! Ok I will start watching after I finish Voice first... can't leave too many shows hanging LOL. Just need to get through Voice..... and in a way I kinda want to save Beautiful Mind for watching after My Country ends when there is a vacuum of JH :tears:

Thank you by the way!!

16 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

We shouldn't expect romance in an OCN drama. I just hope it's funny.

I think someone said some OCN dramas do have slight romance although it's not the focus! So perhaps fingers crossed. Maybe hints of romance but they won't develop the story and it's not in the limelight. And YES, I hope there will be mild comedic elements too, the atmosphere in Voice felt quite dark and depressing. I remember Life on Mars was OCN too, and it broke the mold of the typical OCN dramas. But not expecting this one to break the mold that much since the genre is a crime thriller after all. It gives me Signal vibes minus the time-travel, what with the profiler-detective tag team.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I remember Life on Mars was OCN too, and it broke the mold of the typical OCN dramas. But not expecting this one to break the mold that much since the genre is a crime thriller after all. 

Probably because LoM was adapted from an older British drama. But since LoM starred Sooyoung's manfriend, OCN should also break the mold for her.:P

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

We fans here have more or less perfected our skills in writing the storyline for JH. Lol. We got lots of practice from MC. :sweat_smile:

8 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Hhahahaha even without the context it was funny! I really miss having him in a comedic role.

May I remind you this drama is not at all comedic. :D

8 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I kinda want to save Beautiful Mind for watching after My Country ends when there is a vacuum of JH :tears:

When there is a vacuum of JH, I go back to Pil Joo. Before the time when we had Pil Joo, I go back to Dr Min or Dr Lee.  :yum:

• Like 2

Once awhile I will go back to watch this because of Kim Su Ro. He is so excited like he is the one running. The red team 2nd and 3rd runner are good. (The 2nd runner looks like the Officer who proposed to his girlfriend in the military right)? Of course the 4th runner is good too (JH).

Without subtitle, just for the fun of watching them run. 1st runner (Hyung Sik) is so nervous. Poor chap!  

I watched with subtitle in chinese website. The full pack is 40kg?? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71hOeCQBrt0

• Like 3

4 hours ago, budgerie said:

Once awhile I will go back to watch this because of Kim Su Ro. He is so excited like he is the one running. The red team 2nd and 3rd runner are good. (The 2nd runner looks like the Officer who proposed to his girlfriend in the military right)? Of course the 4th runner is good too (JH).

I felt excited watching too like I am the one running..Haha! Hyuk is so manly in this show! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I felt excited watching too like I am the one running..Haha! Hyuk is so manly in this show! 

@azureblue7Another of my fav is this episode. The YMCA dance in the middle part. Whoever said Hyuk can't dance....hahaha! But I was watching more for Kim Soo Ro and JH.:grimace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wbEom1TuTw&t=38s

• Like 1
  • LOL 1