20 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow! He looks so handsome in this pic taken today!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSYlmT-p4pn/?utm_medium=copy_link

And a video to thank his fans

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSYmJNhJcYO/?utm_medium=copy_link

They love splattering blood on him, don't they? :) Also, he so rarely wears tight T-shirts these days, love to see whoever dresses him on the movie is intelligent enough to insist on such shirts :D But the black in this heat... poor guy! 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

They love splattering blood on him, don't they? :) Also, he so rarely wears tight T-shirts these days, love to see whoever dresses him on the movie is intelligent enough to insist on such shirts :D But the black in this heat... poor guy! 

Yes, they do. I didn't even notice the blood on his face at first. Just mesmerised by his good looks. Lol! 

At least this time he's not wearing his jacket and gloves. And he's drinking hot latte on a hot day.:approves:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, they do. I didn't even notice the blood on his face at first. Just mesmerised by his good looks. Lol! 

At least this time he's not wearing his jacket and gloves. And he's drinking hot latte on a hot day.

The only thing I'm wondering about is his hair- He's about to film another Sageuk, and his hair seems to be kept short, at least from the back... What looks is he planning for the new show?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

The only thing I'm wondering about is his hair- He's about to film another Sageuk, and his hair seems to be kept short, at least from the back... What looks is he planning for the new show?

Mmm..no idea too. I'm always curious about his hair. Haha. Maybe expensive hair extensions? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Mmm..no idea too. I'm always curious about his hair. Haha. Maybe expensive hair extensions? 

Oh, I hope not... Also, he said that he can't stand wigs and hair extensions, and has shown that he can do mostly without in MC, inserting his shorter hair into the plot, no less! :wow1: 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

For sagueks only the front part of the hair needs to be long so that the hairline looks more natural, he can’t possibly grow his hair long enough to avoid extensions totally. 

Anyway at least he is in a short sleeved Tshirt this time. And can’t they clean up the blood on his face before he takes his meal? Looks like it’s his good friend SSH who took the pic or him, from the reflection 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

For sagueks only the front part of the hair needs to be long so that the hairline looks more natural, he can’t possibly grow his hair long enough to avoid extensions totally. 

Well, in MC the use of hair extensions was kept to a minimum. There were maybe three or four scenes of BW with his hair down, in which they for sure used extensions. In the rest of the scenes he was with his hair up with no extensions, and in the last part of the show they actually referred to BW cutting his hair as part of his shame or something, thus justifying JH running around with just his natural hair, now worn in a looser hair style. I remember in one of the fan meetings JH attended while filming MC, he actually spent a lot of time talking about his hair and how he hated using wigs, extensions and fake facial hair. I remember at the the time we were all baffled by him talking so much about hair, but after seeing MC it was clear why he did that. This is why I expect him to try to avoid extensions as much as he can, but seeing how short his hair is now at the back of his head, I don't know how he will avoid them in the new show. 

• Like 2

@Biology Lesson He might start growing his hair right after he finishes filming? He probably has confidence his hair will grow fast (it kinda does, I remember how impressed Gumi and I were at the rate his hair grew while filming Real Men) On the other hand, maybe the new sageuk’s character doesn’t show his hair much? (I will CRY!) but what if he wears one of those funny bunny hats all the time? :cry: (Nooooooooo!) 

Manifesting Jang Hyuk’s general character wearing luscious long hair and finding all the excuses to let it lose lol 

And once again, we get back to Hyuk’s fandom favorite subject: hair 

• Like 5