6 hours ago, budgerie said:

Thanks! Ya this interview is good. Very down to earth man. Is this interview still in youku? I first saw it there but I haven't visited youku for a while now. :grin: He also spoke about his working partner JNR.

Not in Youku but here 

http://b23.tv/nDNNWd

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH posted, but something is clearly off with this pic. He used a filter? he looks like he's five here

I don't think so. Maybe it's because it's laterally inverted. And he shaved or his makeup? So looks younger.:blush:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I don't think so. Maybe it's because it's laterally inverted. And he shaved or his makeup? So looks younger.

Oh yah I didn't realise he shaved ! Haha... yah, having a moustache really add years to your age.

He should shave to look younger.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

On 6/25/2021 at 2:34 PM, Prettysup said:

Oh yah I didn't realise he shaved ! Haha... yah, having a moustache really add years to your age.

He should shave to look younger.

Yeah.. he does. 

See I help him shave 

Still prefer him with a bit of stubble though.

But sti

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lim Ji-yeon and Jang Hyuk joined forces to create a heart-shaped bulletin board. She praised him saying, "Senior seems to have done a lot of such work before. He is very reassuring because he can do everything. He has done the best job among the guests who have come so far."

And the other guest Chae Jung-an mentioned that when she saw JH making the bulletin board, he looked so sexy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lee Seung-joon casted in 'The Child Who Can Die'... As a detective fighting against Jang Hyuk in war of nerves. 

Actor Lee Seung-joon will join the movie "The Child Who Can Die" (director Choi Jae-hoon).

On the 28th Jun, Lee Seung-joon's agency Jump Entertainment confirmed his appearance in the movie "A Child Who Can Die" and began filming for the first time on the 27th Jun. "Please show a lot of interest and anticipation for Lee Seung-joon, who announced his comeback after a long time."

"The Child Who Can Die" is a film adaptation of the novel of the same name by Bang Jin-ho, which depicts the story of a retired killer using violence to protect an adolescent girl whom he was  suddenly in charged of and getting caught up in an incident.

Lee Seung-joon plays detective Lee Yong-ho. Detective Lee is the person who chases after retired killer Yi-gang (played by Jang Hyuk) at the scene of the incident, and the two will engage in a strange war of nerves from the first meeting to stimulate the audience's interest.

Lee Seung-joon finished filming as Dr. Lee in the French film "Silent Morning" last year, and announced the casting news of "A Child Who Can Die," signaling his performance on the screen.

This year, Lee Seung-joon appeared in the dramas "Hush," "Undercover," and "Doom at your service" and is currently active in filming his next film.

Spoiler

1624857692165968.jpg

If you guys remember, his character 'Lee Yong-ho' was described as 'a detective who dresses nicely' in the original novel's description.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1