6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I like his hair in Voice though.

As for this one, I have seen some ppl complimenting it. It is not great but since we have been forwarned about its length, so I have already prepared myself for anything haha.

Suddenly I thought of something, would you guys prefer to see him in a hot sexy role with nice hair but as a supporting character (Bang-won) or as one with bad hair (Bad Papa, TMWYS) but as the main lead?

I'm a bad JH fan, I guess, because I don't care what hairstyle he has or whether he's a supporting character or a lead. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Bowl cut :scream:

Reveal hidden contents

Dispelling bad luck:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO1ZSKLRqHhEkshRiAR6v

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTglNf0zneE5etj8pCCYw0

On the serious note I don't think in most of the countries any type of police is allowed to keep long hair(except those who are part of undercover operations).

Dr Reid in Criminal Minds has long hair, he is a nerdy profiler. Hackers who work for the police also wear whatever fashion. If you are not on the field, you can have any length of hair. I’m not saying your theory doesn’t sound very logical. He might get a haircut once he joins the police force again, but he might also be an independent agent of sorts. We’ll see. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

No, this style is bad imo. I just like the fact that it’s long hair but my hope is that its better styled. This is not flattering. Im sorry to be shallow but I don’t think the character has been described as “not hot” either. Nothing wrong with looking attractive. It won’t hurt the drama. Dramas are commercial products, not super accurate or realistic, and they expect ratings. Making him unnecessarily unattractive? I don’t see the point. 

I can only say his hairstylist is amateur. His/her knowledge of stylist is very limited. :D

18 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

But he had a girlfriend. He needs to be hot.:huh:

Even for sake of realism Korean cops have pretty normal hairstyles. I don't thinks cops are allowed to keep such mess on their heads.

I'm just hoping that he would change his hair after coming back to office from his hideout.

Kim Hong Sun can't let him have ugly hair twice in his dramas.

See in Urban Cops, those real cops have decent hairstyle. B)

18 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I like his hair in Voice though.

As for this one, I have seen some ppl complimenting it. It is not great but since we have been forwarned about its length, so I have already prepared myself for anything haha.

Suddenly I thought of something, would you guys prefer to see him in a hot sexy role with nice hair but as a supporting character (Bang-won) or as one with bad hair (Bad Papa, TMWYS) but as the main lead?

His hair in Voice, only the fringe is too long for me. The haircut is ok. If the fringe is shorter, I like that too. But I noticed, is it korean style? Fringe too long or too thick infront.

I'm fine with both so long as he got lots lots screen time. I'm ok with his hair in BPP because it suited his role as a boxer. Can't have trendy hairstyle.

17 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

And now we know that he gets reports about the reactions on social media from he his agency, so for sure he know that almost all the reactions for the recent picture released were about his hair... I wonder if this amuses him... 

Frankly, there's nothing we could fault his acting. So can only fault his hair! :joy:

12 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Isn't it funny that these type of conversations always come up around JH? 

Because he always appears gentle, humble, polite, well mannered, people can't picture him as the one who can punch. Hahaha! They think maybe his punch also gentle one. B)

12 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Unfortunately people are shallow and they get attracted to looks first talent later. So if he looks amazing then easier to then get the general public to see his talent. 

Otherwise why people said 1st impression counts? It's the 1st impression that makes us want to look further or not look further. If your 1st drama of him was WOL, would you have continued? Heeheehee! His hair was ......in WOL.

12 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

maybe they wanted to style him like Brad Pitt here? But it turned out too curly. 

Maybe he just permed it recently so it's still curly. Give a few wash and it'll be like Brad Pitt. But no centre parting please. I don't think JH looked good in centre parting.

If it's going to be this curly hairstyle, I rather he tied it up as a ponytail.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

But what if they cut his hair and its a new bowl cut? Noooo, can’t he have a bun? He is not a cop who meeds to run around, he is a profiler 

No, no bowl cut please! He had quite a lot of bowl cut already.

If he's a profiler, he should be working in the office right? So is ok to have nice hairstyle and nice clothes. No need for bowl cut or this curly long hair.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I can only say his hairstylist is amateur. His/her knowledge of stylist is very limited. :D

Don't think so. It's more Hyuk than his style. He's the one who interpret the character. His stylist know how to make him sleek and beautiful too. It's not limited to drama only. Looks at the photoshoot and awards event. Most start in SK has personal cordi/stylist and I believe he has one. :D

• Like 6

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

No, no bowl cut please! He had quite a lot of bowl cut already.

If he's a profiler, he should be working in the office right? So is ok to have nice hairstyle and nice clothes. No need for bowl cut or this curly long hair.

I don't think a profiler works in the office, at least not the K-drama types. Rem I was telling you about my favourite C-actor? His hair in Mystic Nine was horrible too when u look at the stills initially, but once you see the drama, it is a totally different story haha.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I don't think a profiler works in the office, at least not the K-drama types. Rem I was telling you about my favourite C-actor? His hair in Mystic Nine was horrible too when u look at the stills initially, but once you see the drama, it is a totally different story haha.

I am hopeful too.. just like how the his image in the initial Money Flower also looked ..ahem..not very nice. But he was so handsome in the drama.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, yoeda said:

Don't think so. It's more Hyuk than his style. He's the one who interpret the character. His stylist know how to make him sleek and beautiful too. It's not limited to drama only. Looks at the photoshoot and awards event. Most start in SK has personal cordi/stylist and I believe he has one. :D

Yea I tend to agree that it’s either him or the director and writer that requests a certain look/hairstyle. Stylists usually just follow instructions. And knowing Hyukie who cares so much about blending into the role and breathing life into it, it won’t be surprising if he has a say in his hairstyle (both good ones and bad ones). Well maybe we should just agree that Hyukie is great at acting but doesn’t have the best fashion/hairstyle sense B) LOL. I guess he can’t be perfect afterall ya know? :joy: Until today I still cannot fathom the Snape hairstyle he had in FTLY. That was the ultimate :blink:!

And we all agree that Hyukie’s best appreciated in motion, maybe his style will really suit his personality and his charm just overflows in this hehe. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I think any hairstyle for characters especially leads still have to be suggested by hairstylists , director and writer in order to suit the characters they play. 

Maybe for some actors their stylists also come up with many unique hairstyles but the actors are not confident, so they go with the simple ones. For our JH, he's either very confident or he doesn't care at all. :D He's like okay I think I can pull off any hairstyle, I will just focus on the script. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, nyk said:

For our JH, he's either very confident or he doesn't care at all. :D He's like okay I think I can pull off any hairstyle, I will just focus on the script. 

You make a good point here haha. 

I just can’t wait for the OCN show!!! I don’t mean the hairstyle but the character heheh!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, budgerie said:

Maybe he just permed it recently so it's still curly. Give a few wash and it'll be like Brad Pitt. But no centre parting please. I don't think JH looked good in centre parting.

If it's going to be this curly hairstyle, I rather he tied it up as a ponytail.

It can't be permed because we've seen in the boxing video from Friday that his hair is completely straight. So no perm.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

47 minutes ago, nyk said:

I think any hairstyle for characters especially leads still have to be suggested by hairstylists , director and writer in order to suit the characters they play. 

Maybe for some actors their stylists also come up with many unique hairstyles but the actors are not confident, so they go with the simple ones. For our JH, he's either very confident or he doesn't care at all. :D He's like okay I think I can pull off any hairstyle, I will just focus on the script. 

Haha yah once my sister asked me, "Why does your JH has such funny hairstyles all the time? Is it because he thinks he is too handsome so he can pull off off any style?" LOL...

Come to think of it, are there any other actors in K-dramaland that likes to change their hairstyles so much that fans worry over it whenever a new project is announced?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Come to think of it, are there any other actors in K-dramaland that likes to change their hairstyles so much that fans worry over it whenever a new project is announced?

I can think of HaJungWoo who even had bald once for the movie. but I don't know if his fans are so worried as much as us. :D but maybe he gave a surprise once in a while and not as often as JH. haha

http://www.bntnews.co.jp/app/news.php?nid=4791

I think it's very amazing how JH can have different look for each project. It's interesting.

If he will just change his hair color or adjust his fringe a bit for new work like others do, we will get bored too. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, nyk said:

but I don't know if his fans are so worried as much as us. :D

27 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

This is a mystery to me too! Honestly I think only we worry about his hairstyle hahahah. Prior to liking JH, I have never experienced fans worrying about hairstyle of the actor so much. For actresses maybe but for a guy, it’s super rare. I attribute it to the fact that he is such a good looking guy but his hairstyles in so many roles don’t flatter him. That’s why as fans we want the world to see his handsomeness. But I dunno if he sees things the same (I guess not haha) that’s why he doesn’t always have a great hairstyle or go for roles that show his handsomeness. :joy:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

It can't be permed because we've seen in the boxing video from Friday that his hair is completely straight. So no perm.

I agree. I think it is not permed . The stylist merely styled  his hair that day for a new teaser or poster shooting. So his hair can still look different.

He still has straight hair.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, so is like those curlers, for temporary 1 day kind.

8 hours ago, yoeda said:

Or probably he is the one to tell his stylist what kind of hairstyle he wants????? :huh:

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Haiz...I shouldn't be complaining already. This is alot better than bowl cut. Give him nice attire too. He'll look fine. But since he's eccentric, oh please, no multi colour shirt (rainbow colours) :unsure: White shirt and roll up his sleeve is good enough for me. Tie up his hair is good too. 

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I am hopeful too.. just like how the his image in the initial Money Flower also looked ..ahem..not very nice. But he was so handsome in the drama.

Was there a time in MF that he didn't look handsome? I don't remember. To me he was always handsome. :P

1 hour ago, nyk said:

For our JH, he's either very confident or he doesn't care at all. :D He's like okay I think I can pull off any hairstyle, I will just focus on the script. 

I guess so too. He likes to explore characters. And I guess hairstyle too! He might be thinking whatever hair is fine. The script is more important. Hahaha! He's great at acting but fashion/hair sense, hmm.....:rolleyes:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Rem I was telling you about my favourite C-actor? His hair in Mystic Nine was horrible too when u look at the stills initially, but once you see the drama, it is a totally different story haha.

Yes the army hairstyle. Too short. But he looked good after combing and put lots of hair gel. :joy:I like the Four although I don't like the actor ZH. I find him arrogant and his acting style is always the same.

I wish JH will act something like this type of drama, top pugilist, fly and fight. :D

• Like 2