18 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Not so new actually, the second one was posted in June haha.. but somehow just discovered by fans only today. I wonder when will 'My Country' finish filming ?

Hopefully soon, I can't wait for them to show more teasers and script reading videos. Most importantly, please show up, Hyukie!

Homepage for My Country on JTBC website

http://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/trailer/pr10011100/pm10054830

• Like 3

Oh, the Westwood picture at page 609 (2nd picture). :wub: And the side view picture in this page :wub: I have to say his wife has a "strong" heart. Imagine waking up to a man next to you that looks so handsome! Living with some one so handsome - I will drool non stop :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

While we're waiting for more news about JH, I noticed this post and I wondered if any of you know if this is from BTS footage and what is the source of these pics. 

And I also wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to ask why so many of you dislike IRIS 2 so much? I've never even tried watching it since I read not so good comments about it, but the fight scenes look really cool, and JH's pictures from the show that I've seen look really good (once you get used to the hair, that is...) 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

While we're waiting for more news about JH, I noticed this post and I wondered if any of you know if this is from BTS footage and what is the source of these pics. 

And I also wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to ask why so many of you dislike IRIS 2 so much? I've never even tried watching it since I read not so good comments about it, but the fight scenes look really cool, and JH's pictures from the show that I've seen look really good (once you get used to the hair, that is...) 

Oh I love Iris-2 , though I was wincing about the hairdo throughout the show haha

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

why so many of you dislike IRIS 2 so much? 

For me, I wouldn't say I dislike it but I would not watch it (again) like I did for the other of his drama. The genre doesn't interest me plus he died a tragic death at the end :bawling:And I couldn't stand that hairstyle :tears:

• Like 2

I dislike his hair in IRIS2 as well..  But not sure why, the more I look at it, the better it looks on him... guess he pulls it off well.

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

any of you know if this is from BTS footage and what is the source of these pics. 

I think this is not the BTS. It should be one of the scenes in the drama.

47 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

though I was wincing about the hairdo throughout the show haha

You were wincing about his FTLY hairstyle too..hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Oh I love Iris-2 

You do?! I read comments saying that JH's character was very unlikable. Was that an exaggeration? Do you recommend to watch it?  Of his shows after the army, I have only IRIS2 and Tazza left

About the hairdo- I don't know... at first I was completely baffled as to why would anyone get such a hair cut, but, maybe because it's on JH, I kinda don't mind it anymore :) 

Did JH ever discuss his choice in hair cuts in IRIS2 or Beautiful mind? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, thanks. So what do you think about IRIS2?

The genre didn't really appeal to me so I only watched it once for him.:lol: I still prefer BM, SOGC , FTLY,  Chuno, Money Flower...

You should watch a few eps to see if you'd like it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

You were wincing about his FTLY hairstyle too..hahaha. 

Yes me too. Couldn't stand his hairstyle in the earlier part of FTLY. I wonder if his hairstylist is an amateur :expressionless:

31 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The genre didn't really appeal to me so I only watched it once for him.:lol: 

Some of his drama genre is really difficult to watch, as in the storyline is not appealing to me. Do you like Robbers? I didn't like it. I also didn't like WOL. 

• Like 1

I see ... Is it like Voice? Cause Voice I despised...

It is different from Voice.  Iris2 is the story of secret agents.  I like JH's character in this drama, but really hate how the storyline develops.  The writer did a poor job in this, but JH is cool in Iris2.  I re-watched this only for JH.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Some of his drama genre is really difficult to watch, as in the storyline is not appealing to me. Do you like Robbers? I didn't like it. I also didn't like WOL. 

Oh I like Robbers.  I thought this is the best performance between him and LDH out of their 3 dramas together.  

As for WOL, I signed everytime I think of this.... I really like ChilSeong... only if he's given more screen time... I said this everytime I mention WOL - ChilSeong is such an interesting character, with so much room for development.  Why is he having so little screentime :bawling:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

It is different from Voice.  Iris2 is the story of secret agents.  I like JH's character in this drama, but really hate how the storyline develops.  The writer did a poor job in this, but JH is cool in Iris2.  I re-watched this only for JH.

Oh, that interesting to hear... what I disliked about Voice (besides the silly superhuman hearing thing that was completely useless), was the complete lack of character development and the show's structure that required the two detectives to act like complete idiots up until the two final episodes. Felt it was a waste of JH's time. And mine... :) 

So, if you are capable of re-watching IRIS2, it can't be that bad... Maybe I'll fast forward through it just for JH. 

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

I actually love Robbers. I actually like it more than Chuno (don't kill me! :) ).

About WOL, I'm with you. I hated the the girl so much I couldn't even stand fast forwarding through it. I just stopped watching.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Oh I like Robbers.  I thought this is the best performance between him and LDH out of their 3 dramas together.  

Hahaha! Because he and LDH ended up together in this drama, unlike Chuno and Iris 2. Oh, for me, it was never about JH acting. It was because of the story that I dislike. 

• Like 2

it like Voice? Cause Voice I despised.

Hahaha.. I like Voice storyline more than IRIS2 but his character in IRIS2 is more charming. 

@budgerie @AgnesO I love Robbers more than Tazza. His character is so interesting. But it's really a matter of personal preference.

20 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

As for WOL, I signed everytime I think of this.... I really like ChilSeong... only if he's given more screen time... I said this everytime I mention WOL - ChilSeong is such an interesting character, with so much room for development.  Why is he having so little screentime :bawling:

I agree totally !! I really love Chil Sung! My friends watched WOL and fell for his cute gangster character  and started watching his other dramas. :lol:

• Like 2