I think in real life, he needs warming up. Once he's warmed up, he talks non stop. :lol: In Immature Bromance, he's so relaxed & talked quite a fair bit. In Carefree Traveler too, once he's warmed up, he also talked quite alot. Out of the 5 dragon men, is it only 4 in the entertainment industry? 

I read (somewhere) that the Director for the movie FLU praised much about JH. Director also said JH is well known in his "village" for being a super affectionate husband & for doing recycling. I think, JH looks the sort who would give in to his wife. Very gentlemanly. :D And I also think that off screen, he is careful not to create rumours. I have much respect for him. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, budgerie said:

I think in real life, he needs warming up. Once he's warmed up, he talks non stop. :lol: In Immature Bromance, he's so relaxed & talked quite a fair bit. In Carefree Traveler too, once he's warmed up, he also talked quite alot. Out of the 5 dragon men, is it only 4 in the entertainment industry? 

All 5 are in the entertainment industry - actors Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae-hyun and Hong Kyung-in and singers Kim Jong-kook and Hong Kyung-min.. There used to be a sixth member though

• Like 3

@PrettysupI get mixed up with Kyung-in and Kyung-min. The MC for JH wedding is CTH and KM right? KI is the one who acted with JH in Robbers right? I know the 4 of them are well known in S Korea (JH CTH HKM KJK) but not sure if HKI is as popular as them. 

Actually I didn't know KJK is a singer because I only know him through Running Men. But I happen to see a video (blurr video) of him singing at JH wedding and he sounds nice, plus the song is nice too.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, budgerie said:

real life, he needs warming up. 

Yes, I think so. That's why he belongs to the Shy group (with Son Hyun Joo and the rest). I find the fact that he is shy very endearing and cute because he doesn't come across as shy on screen.

And he is so relaxed in Dragon club that he kept making mistakes and I love it! 

16 hours ago, budgerie said:

Director also said JH is well known in his "village" for being a super affectionate husband & for doing recycling. I think, JH looks the sort who would give in to his wife

A host  or guest mentioned duing in one variety show last year that she lives near his place and she will always witness him bring out the trash and do recycling without fail. She said, if JH can do recycling and bring out the trash, why can't some men do it too? Haha!  Such a dear husband and daddy.

• Like 2

@azureblue7Agree with you. He doesn't come across as someone shy on screen. On screen, 演什么,像什么。He's so good in period drama, love drama, action drama, revenge drama & even lusty drama. If you look at his photoshoot, he does have the playboy look at certain angle, certain times. But who can guess that in real life, he's a shy person.

Indeed, so relaxed in Dragon Club. As for the mistakes, could it be in some other parts of Korea, the dialect is different from the main dialect? 

Judging from him doing recycling for so many years without fail, he's someone who has no celebrity air. Like he said, he's only an actor on screen, off screen he's a husband + a daddy. And I don't understand this recycling thing, so they keep all their rubbish/trash at home than 1 week later than bring it out? Oh, I think most men won't want to do recycling. JH is an exception. Could be maybe he doesn't want his wife to be photographed. With JH popularity, I'm sure people are curious about his wife/children.

Let my mind be naughty, I wish he would one day take up a role as a useless emperor who only womanise. Think he hasn't played this role before (hahaha) I would gladly volunteer to be one of those concubines. :blush:

• Like 2

The one and only Jang Hyuk will be the next actor to take part in our Ask an Actor video series.

If you have any questions for Jang Hyuk, leave them in the comments! We’ll select some of the most interesting questions and include them in our interview.

Deadline: We will cut off accepting questions on April 18.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/ask-an-actor-jang-hyuk/

aak_janghyuk.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hmm...if I (ever) have a chance, I want to ask him personal questions. I want to know how does he handle rumours about him with another actress and how does his wife react to those rumous. I also want to ask, especially filming a romance, how does he distance himself between (work) the character and (reality) himself. :blush:And I also want to ask, how will he react if an actress is interested in him romantically....I wish to ask these personal questions. How nosey a person am I? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@azureblue7Ya, I dont remember seeing that scene (staring scene). Other members yes but not his. In the photo, he looked so gentle. He looked like he's resting well too. In Urban Cops, he looked exhausted. 

His friend CTH is having a 'rough' time at this point of time. Hope JH will not be too sad about it. But am sure he understands how it felt to be in the news for the wrong reasons. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I dont remember seeing that scene (staring scene). Other members yes but not his. In the photo, he looked so gentle. He looked like he's resting well too. In Urban Cops, he looked exhausted

Think they edited it out.. so sad. I want to see to see him staring at Lee Mi Sook the gentle way, other than the Pil Joo way..Haha. such a pity.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

Any idea if there is any Eng subs ?

For what? If you indicate the  music video I posted, I've translated it in both English and Bengali, thanks :) 
And here's two more Jang Hyuk's old music video translated by me - sorry, I'm mainly JJH fan, so I mentioned her name first :p 

Jang Hyuk's rap song MV :) 

• Thanks 2

Wow! Real Men hairstyle! Today is his darling daughter 4th birthday (I think). Hoping can get a glimpse of him, photographed with his family (hahaha-wishful thinking).  

Ok so I went back to watch SOGC. Is it only me but I like him with the Empress. I find they look good together too. (Honey Lee was 3rd Runner Up in the Ms Universe Pageant in 2007). Hope they'll pair up again but give her a good script. 

• Like 1