Guest betchay

Congrats JANG HYUK. your new drama series{THANK YOU} was one of the BEST i've seen. i really really love his acting. i think no other korean actor can replace as DR MIN GI SEO, the role is just for you, nobody else. i'm looking forward for your new project. you"re such a great actor. :wub:

Guest angel2nyt

thanks for the caps Wynter..

hairstyles back then

thank goodness his hairstyle is different now..

and he looks manlier

according to the news, the VIP seats in the Hanryu Romantic Festival 2007 are already taken

Thanks for the info, Wynter. Glad to know how JH is everywhere now.

On another note, there are like a whole bunch of hotties in Model. Dude, I have to get my hands on a copy one of these days.

Guest atreyu112

I am fallin in love with Jang Hyuk all over again after his superb comeback performance in Thank You.. he has matured over the years in terms of looks and acting!!! He is darn gorgeous!!! hot gorgeous!!! i just love him!!!.. i want more of him.. and Thank You is unstoppable..

Guest litto_gurl

can't wait to see any up coming projects from him....

hope he will come out with another drama soon...

Guest lovegoodfood

after watching [Thank You]...i am hopelessly falling in love with him..... We just cant get enough of him...Jang Hyuk has never look better!!!!!!!

Guest betchay

I really really really love JANG HYUK. how i wish the script writer of THANK YOU made the drama a little longer. he's so hot and so handsome in that series. i'm so in love in this drama that i spent my day just to watched it again and again. he's acting was the BEST. LOVE him! :wub:

Guest prita

i just hope to see more pictures of Jang Hyuk oppa here...past or present...

i know there's a thread here specializing in k-celebs pictures but seeing his good looking face here surely is not a crime, is it ?

Guest betchay

i'm hoping to see JANG HYUK in another drama series...........he's so so so hot and so so handsome. i love him in ep12 & ep14 esp the scene in the hospital. wow he's so romantic!

Guest Wynter

Aww, thank you deeta for the caps! Is S Diary worth watching? How much does our Jang Hyuk appear in it? I hear he's only guest starring?

^^ S Diary, in terms of worth watching or not, I do think that it IS. In terms of quality, however, I think it's alright, not too bad, but not earth shattering either. And yeah, JH was only a guest star there, but he does appear a lot more than cameo.

Guest ejchoi

Hi I'm new here, and I'm so in love with JH. Could someone please tell me where I can find his earlier drama, dae-mang (the great ambition). I heard he was really great in it, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. thanks!

Guest Wynter

Heh. The second cap of JH in the aviator getup is too cute though. I think I'll try and get a copy to watch it just for him... ^^

Guest kaonamp

not sure if these are posted but I just wanted to share some photos of our hottie...

janghyuk3-1.jpg

jh10.jpg

jh11.jpg

and my favorite one...

jh7.jpg

Guest betchay

to kaonamp: THANK YOU for sharing the latest pictures of our beloved JANG HYUK. well, i liked him in picture 1 & 4, he looked so cool and so handsome.