8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Your account of your re-watch is making me very tempted to re-watch it again! I'm trying to resist, as I've already re watched it maybe 5 times? :blink: I'm not sure anymore... It could be six times... and I understand completely you missing it already. It's the only show I've ever seen, that as soon as it ends I want to re-watch it again. Horrible... horrible addiction... :D

Hey true you know, I think "addiction" is very addictive :lol:It (in a way) makes you can't think of anything except watching that drama, hahaha! But somehow can't seem to get enough of it the more you watch it, the more you crave for it. Esp if the ending is bad, you feel like banging tables/chairs too. Lol...I've tried (quite successfully) not re watching any of his drama recently in order to let the "addiction" cool down. Heeheehee!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

Will The Swordsman be released soon?

It seems like it is.... I can't wait! A new picture she posted- 

4 hours ago, budgerie said:

Hey true you know, I think "addiction" is very addictive :lol:It (in a way) makes you can't think of anything except watching that drama, hahaha! But somehow can't seem to get enough of it the more you watch it, the more you crave for it. Esp if the ending is bad, you feel like banging tables/chairs too. Lol...I've tried (quite successfully) not re watching any of his drama recently in order to let the "addiction" cool down. Heeheehee!

Talk about an addiction. I was just reading a book. It's a great book about an English man, mind you, that is very lonely, and all I could think about was how similar that character is to Lee gun in his loneliness, especially after he was forced to leave MY...  And I could see in my mind eyes JH playing this character. Playing an English man. From the 19th century. right... :)  I don't care! I just want another show with a good emotional role for JH... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

seems like it is.... I can't wait! A new picture she posted- 

In the new picture, his eyes looked grayish.. maybe I'm imagining things...according to her blog, seemed like it is rumoured to be released in October!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

56 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

In the new picture, his eyes looked grayish.. maybe I'm imagining things...according to her blog, seemed like it is rumoured to be released in October!

I noticed something strange about his eyes too! I think you are right, or it maybe that his acting is doing this, not sure... Will the movie be released to cinemas or online?

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I can imagine Jang Hyuk in a Mr Darcy type role ever since FTLY too, because when Lee Gun wasn’t being crazy, he could totally give that vibe. I miss him!!!! I need him back in a GOOD drama SOON! 

I will be willing to write a Korean adaptation... :) Actually, I never really liked Jane Austen, as I like my books a bit spicier... :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

In the midst of the boxing training, poor Yong Man farted,  making everyone  stop their training midway. Hyuk joked that, it's the first time he saw someone who tried to lose weight by passing gas.:joy:

The rest of them then kept on teasing YM about it and Hyuk added, "Well, sometimes when this happens in the gym, the smell can move to the middle of the gym, so I'll try to stay away from the smell like this," showing his defence moves.

He's so funny!

• LOL 5

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

When is Jang Hyuk going to release a workout video series? I need this inspiration. I think I can lose weight by drooling only :luvarrow:

Lol, I love that idea, drooling over him;). He is my inspiration, I hv put in 1 to 2 hours of exercise everyday for a few years now. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

All of a sudden I’m seeing news on Swordsman! Does this means it’s coming soon??

I'm trying to be neutral. When it comes than rejoice. I'm still "upset" that New Sea is not coming out until 2022 as I've read somewhere. Hopefully the date don't be changed to another years later. :blink:

• Like 3

Yong Man asked the coach to take a look at how Hyuk throws a jab. After he demonstrated , both YM and Hyung Don kept criticising him saying he didn't look at his fists when he jabbed.  Hyuk said he's just average skill level. HD agreed saying that Hyuk needs more coaching.

HD: And ...can't you just cut your fringe?

JH: Why?

HD: Well, since you're going to do boxing...

JH: My view won't be blocked when I wear the headgear.

HD: OH...so you're an amateur. We don't wear headgear when we box.

YM: (joins in) Yeah, Hyuk likes to act cool.

HD: (arrogantly)When I last sparred with my coach, my front teeth got knocked off alignment.

JH: I can help shatter the rest of your shoulder too.

HD's expression froze upon hearing that.:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yong Man asked the coach to take a look at how Hyuk throws a jab. After he demonstrated , both YM and Hyung Don kept criticising him saying he didn't look at his fists when he jabbed.  Hyuk said he's just average skill level. HD agreed saying that Hyuk needs more coaching.

HD: And ...can't you just cut your fringe?

JH: Why?

HD: Well, since you're going to do boxing...

JH: My view won't be blocked when I wear the headgear.

HD: OH...so you're an amateur. We don't wear headgear when we box.

YM: (joins in) Yeah, Hyuk likes to act cool.

HD: (arrogantly)When I last sparred with my coach, my front teeth got knocked off alignment.

JH: I can help shatter the rest of your shoulder too.

HD's expression froze upon hearing that.:joy:

Thank you so much for the translation! I love how JH at first just answers straight forward, not getting offended at anything, and then he goes for the attack! :wow1:

Also, love the fact that someone mentioned his fringe... Imagine what comments he would have gotten has he still had his long hair... :) 

Also, Jane translated another segment... Grumbly JH is the best JH! :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDlMHxhpSka/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, kohnlee said:

All of a sudden I’m seeing news on Swordsman! Does this means it’s coming soon??

Yes hopefully soon !!

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

I'm trying to be neutral. When it comes than rejoice. I'm still "upset" that New Sea is not coming out until 2022 as I've read somewhere. Hopefully the date don't be changed to another years later. :blink:

That is certainly fake news, I dont' think New Sea is coming out in 2022 at all, not even 2222 even.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Thank you so much for the translation! I love how JH at first just answers straight forward, not getting offended at anything, and then he goes for the attack! :wow1:

Yes!! Look at the one below! haha!!

Hyuk demonstrated his "Su pan su pan su su pan pan".

YM: Wow, like a DJ.

The rest corrected him, TJ TJ!

JH: I was a rapper. A singer and a rapper are not the same.

YM: How are they different?

JH: Singer sings, rapper deliver his lines to a beat.

YM: (throws a bait) Oh, how did you do it at that time?

JH: (takes the bait and raps)

HD: What Hyung felt embarrassed about doing in the past, you've no qualms about doing it now.

JH: I'm older now, enjoying it. And I really desire to do variety shows now.

HD: When Hyung and I went for the Mongolia trip 10 years ago, I wanted him to do his TJ rap. But failed even after trying hard to persuade him for 4 days 3 nights.

HD: But Hyung, now,  TJ? #@$?*^*? (imitating the TJ rap incoherently)

JH: (getting angry) What is that? You should learn it before you come. Is variety show doing whatever you want? (Hyuk rattled off his words like a rap) 

Well, that stopped HD's mouth.

YM: Wow, that's was like a rap!

HD: (childishly) I don't like TJ!

JH: Okay!

The 2 of them are really funny!! Hahaha!:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1