1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

But now I don't know if I can do it tonight after seeing the preview!! I just need to confirm if he really can...   Help!:sweat_smile:

I so badly want to wait till subs are out to watch the full episode in context too but my curiosity always gets the better of me hahahaha

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

At least u just need to endure till tomorrow morning to watch it with subs. I need to wait till tomorrow night haha. But it’s worth the wait, that’s why I always avoid spoilers before watching it with subs.

32 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I so badly want to wait till subs are out to watch the full episode in context too but my curiosity always gets the better of me hahahaha

I am soooo curious because of the preview...maybe I should take a peek...just a little ...to see how he fights back if he does??:w00t:

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

But now I don't know if I can do it tonight after seeing the preview!! I just need to confirm if he really can...   Help!:sweat_smile:

韩剧网 has chinese sub. You can watch it (early) in the morning. Just need to control tonight. :D

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 11:34 PM, Biology Lesson said:

and I can officially say- I'm in awe of the way he handles his career and life. In all my years I haven't been a fan of an actor that is as wise and as sober as he is about his job. He wants to succeed, but not at every price. He has principles, even if doesn't say them outright. He chooses roles that are interesting to him, not roles that will guarantee success. And I love him for that

Slow to reply to this @Biology Lesson but just wanted to say you put it perfectly! I always love reading the reasons why people love JH (aside from his awesome acting of course). 

especially the part where wanting to succeed but not at any price. I mean, we don’t know him personally but I think it’s a pretty accurate guess base on the little we know about him through interviews! 

Also, while we are waiting for tonight’s episode (I’m gonna wait till tomorrow evening with subs to watch it though), we’ve been spoilt with a lot of good JH materials the past few days! 

1. I love his Westwood Photoshoot. The pictures are so good, and him rocking this long hairstyle of his - can’t get enough of it haha. I really kinda wish he would do ANOTHER drama with long hair. Hey, capitalize on it y’now? :lol: Maybe a casanova? An painter/artist? A conman? All could do with long hair :P

2. The recent OCN clip with his co-stars just shows how dorky his humor is. I don’t even know if he realizes it and is exaggerating, or that’s his true self :sweatingbullets: but it’s good seeing him laugh so much in one sitting! Because all he shows us is his pain in the recent dramas (and even in MC too, so much hidden pain and anger outbursts). Glad we have his fan meeting clips and interview clips to see him having fun still. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:
On 2/14/2020 at 11:34 PM, Biology Lesson said:

and I can officially say- I'm in awe of the way he handles his career and life. In all my years I haven't been a fan of an actor that is as wise and as sober as he is about his job. He wants to succeed, but not at every price. He has principles, even if doesn't say them outright. He chooses roles that are interesting to him, not roles that will guarantee success. And I love him for that

Slow to reply to this @Biology Lesson but just wanted to say you put it perfectly! I always love reading the reasons why people love JH (aside from his awesome acting of course). 

Me too. I love reading reasons people like him. I have watched so many kdramas and I have liked a few kdrama actors because of their drama characters but once out of the drama, their off screen personality are just not attractive..haha. But with Hyuk, he even shines when he is offscreen. I like the sincere,  humble and adorkable him.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

haha. But with Hyuk, he even shines when he is offscreen. I like the sincere,  humble and adorkable him.

hmmm... I didn't know if to say this :relaxed:, but someone created this video and it made me think about JH giggling about the "sexy" comments in the press conference, like he doesn't know what the commenters are talking about, while at the same time he creates such a character with such a look and demeanor, and I'm thinking "Oh, he knows..." :rolleyes: He knows exactly what a sexy and sensual character he is creating on screen, just like he did in "Money flower"... It's amazing that in an OCN show, that is completely devoid of sexuality, he managed to create such scenes, that are almost sinful... :) He had better do another show with that hair, and it better be something with romance in it! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

but someone created this video and it made me think about JH giggling about the "sexy" comments in the press conference, like he doesn't know what the commenters are talking about, while at the same time he creates such a character with such a look and demeanor, and I'm thinking "Oh, he knows..." :rolleyes: He knows exactly what a sexy and sensual character he is creating on screen, just like he did in "Money flower"... It's amazing that in an OCN show, that is completely devoid of sexuality, he managed to create such scenes, that are almost sinful...

do you remember after the MF drama he has an interview, and the interviewer mentioned sexy too? He was sooooo shy then. Kept saying it was the CG, lighting etc haha. I don’t have the translated version but this is from @azureblue7’s IG! I really liked this video cos he looked genuinely innocent when it was mentioned to him :rolleyes: Oh I don’t know what this guy is thinking sometimes... haha. How could he be so oblivious to it when he himself created such sexy characters!! I wish someone would string the video of him saying this with the video of him reading out the recent OCN comment about him knowing his sexy! Would be a nice video hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson His choking scenes are kinky cause he looks sexy with all those veins popping from his forehead and no I’m not a perv, I’m just telling you what I see :ph34r:

I thought I was the only one who saw it... :relaxed: And I don't think I'm a perv, either... but, come on! The close ups on his face, those damn lips of his, him gasping like that- can anyone blame us?! I swear I'm not like that... And in the fight scene- on my god! His hair, the intense scary look, the sweat on his face... right, he's not sexy at all... And I bet anything you want- he knows! I told you before- he might look innocent, but JH is a sassy one. Remember he knows the Kinsey report by heart- he's an expert of human sexuality...

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

do you remember after the MF drama he has an interview, and the interviewer mentioned sexy too? He was sooooo shy then. Kept saying it was the CG, lighting etc haha. I don’t have the translated version but this is from @azureblue7’s IG! I really liked this video cos he looked genuinely innocent when it was mentioned to him :rolleyes: Oh I don’t know what this guy is thinking sometimes... haha. How could he be so oblivious to it when he himself created such sexy characters!! I wish someone would string the video of him saying this with the video of him reading out the recent OCN comment about him knowing his sexy! Would be a nice video hahaha. 

OH, I remember that video... seriously speaking- I think he's comfortable making his characters sexy, but he's not so comfortable talking about himself in such a way. I guess there is only one person he'd like to see HIM is such a way :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

hihi isn't he kind of always mix with confidence and shy when he talks like in this video at 3:51

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Prettysup said:

At least u just need to endure till tomorrow morning to watch it with subs. I need to wait till tomorrow night haha. But it’s worth the wait, that’s why I always avoid spoilers before watching it with subs.

Me too, that is tonight then I can watch!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

do you remember after the MF drama he has an interview, and the interviewer mentioned sexy too? He was sooooo shy then. Kept saying it was the CG, lighting etc haha.

Hmmm....I cannot resist Pil Joo. I didn't think Pil Joo was sexy but he has a kind of charisma that draws people to him. Even if Pil Joo is a villain I still can't hate him. :grimace:For me, the only time I didn't like his look (not drama) was Robbers (found his face quite thin & sharp) & Urban Cop (that hair).

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Hmmm....I cannot resist Pil Joo. I didn't think Pil Joo was sexy but he has a kind of charisma that draws people to him. Even if Pil Joo is a villain I still can't hate him. :grimace:For me, the only time I didn't like his look (not drama) was Robbers (found his face quite thin & sharp) & Urban Cop (that hair).

Yea i didn't particularly like his hair in urban cop, but he have these moments like with the bread etc that makes up for it.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

52 minutes ago, budgerie said:

The funny thing is that Pil Joo was created as such an chaste character, but he was oozing with sexual appeal! His relationship with Mo Hyeon even though with very little skinship showed very strong longing and love. That’s the mark of a great actor! 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Ok ok ok I LOVED EP 6! Don’t know where to start!!!!!

Me too! It's getting interesting because OHJ knows that the real killer is still somewhere. And the real search begins! The mastermind who  wanted Isu killed.

But most important is that OHJ can walk & see, which means we're done with the wheelchair & that dark room. At least he's going out sometimes & not cooped up in that dark room. :grimace:That room just makes me groggy. 

I don't know why but I'm interested in Leader Hwang's past. Her ex husband could be Chief Choi. Because from the way he reprimands her, I feel that he still gives her some "face". He warns her repeatedly but he didn't take any disciplinary action against her for insubordination.

Looking forward to seeing SY & OHJ work together again. This time I hope he's not so cold & unfriendly but makes up for hurting her & betraying her trust by being more warm/friendly. Enough of that stone expressionless OHJ for now. :lol:

As for the missing boy in ep 6, the culprit is a sex offender? :confused:I hope drama doesn't make the boy gets harmed/sexually abused. It would be "traumatic" for the audience. Just like how we didn't want to see the doggy gets harmed by the Vet. 

• Like 4