I was reading comments on a streaming site about TMWYS and this one really cracked me up

"I'm in these comments to see if this drama is worthy but I only seeing comments about how much cool and good is that long haired actor lololololololol"

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

You guys sure have a lot talk huh? :lol: I can't keep up anymore. lol. Now we pass 800 page. Way to 1000. When I open my PC every morning at the office I open this page too with every intention to read it but left it until I shutting down. :sweatingbullets: So at the end I just lurk here and there. I can't comment much about TMWYS coz I just finish episode 1. haha. Stove League end this week and I will invest all my attention to Hyukie. He deserved so much love even the drama don't. :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I was reading comments on a streaming site about TMWYS and this one really cracked me up

"I'm in these comments to see if this drama is worthy but I only seeing comments about how much cool and good is that long haired actor lololololololol"

His appearance command the attention of every people present! Like always. lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

This is disappointing... I thought this attack will lead to the revelation of OHJ's secret, but it was just in his imagination... So now I have no theory left... 

Edit- well, a few minutes later OCN released the rest of the clips... And now I'm so happy!!! JH IS SO COOL!!! 

Tomorrow's preview- I knew it!!!! Woo-hoo!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yoeda said:

You guys sure have a lot talk huh? :lol: I can't keep up anymore. lol. Now we pass 800 page. Way to 1000. When I open my PC every morning at the office I open this page too with every intention to read it but left it until I shutting down. :sweatingbullets: So at the end I just lurk here and there. I can't comment much about TMWYS coz I just finish episode 1. haha. Stove League end this week and I will invest all my attention to Hyukie. He deserved so much love even the drama don't. :wub:

Me too! Nowadays every time I come in, it jumped a couple of pages - I can’t keep up hahaha is a good problem!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Edit- well, a few minutes later OCN released the rest of the clips... And now I'm so happy!!! JH IS SO COOL!!! 

Spoiler

I am still holding my breath. I feel like I don’t wanna get my expectations up high. Did he really move? Or was he just overpowered, lifted up and then thrown by the killer? Did he really put up a fight?? The last scene, it looked like the killer was strangling him and it is OHJ on the floor, not the killer. :blink: argh good thing it’s not a Sunday episode, we just need to wait one more day...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, The Reel Life said:
  Hide contents

I am still holding my breath. I feel like I don’t wanna get my expectations up high. Did he really move? Or was he just overpowered, lifted up and then thrown by the killer? Did he really put up a fight?? The last scene, it looked like the killer was strangling him and it is OHJ on the floor, not the killer. :blink: argh good thing it’s not a Sunday episode, we just need to wait one more day...

Spoiler

I think we're seeing right- he did stand up! It's clear when he is avoiding the knife. But you also see there that he is not very stable, which might explain why he was eventually overpowered. I love that even more. It shows he is not super-human.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Thank you @Biology Lesson!!! This is the preview I need.  Now I feel my excitement coming back, yes!!

And now I feel lost because I can’t make sense of OHJs plan/purpose. His behavior feels so unrelatable to me now. But, Ill try to keep an open mind and hope that OHJ starts to get “humanized” from now on. And I hope for at least SOME logic in his behaviour from now on. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

And now I feel lost because I can’t make sense of OHJs plan/purpose. His behavior feels so unrelatable to me now. But, Ill try to keep an open mind and hope that OHJ starts to get “humanized” from now on. And I hope for at least SOME logic in his behaviour from now on. 

Can you elaborate what parts you felt are not humanize and unrelatable?

• Like 2

@phoenix24

Posting here what I wrote on the drama’s thread. I sort of answered your question of what makes me feel OHJ is “like a psychopath”

After watching with subs, I guess I didn’t hate the episode that much (I must not watch without subs *sigh*)

Here are some things I appreciated in this episode

1) Jang Hyuk’s beauty (always first)

Hide contents

2) OHJ saying thank you to Dr Ahn for the first time in 5 years (there’s that hint of humanity I was craving for, I still want more)

3) SY making the correct conclusions about who “The Guy” was, super fast and on her own

4) Hwang saying she “feels like she is living in hell”. Fine, Ill give her a break, her flashback that showed her smiling

5) I’m glad Dr Ahn is still alive although he lost his finger

6) OHJs disability or not disability situation has been handled in a way that I may be able to “buy” his recovery (although I like the idea of a disabled hero/anti-hero, so I hope its only partial) I appreciated his conversation with Dr Ahn where recovery was hinted at, OHJ softened up a bit too. And Hwang reading his medical records after the explosion etc

7) Without subs I got the impression OHJ used Dr Ahn somehow, or didn’t warn him with enough time or somehow just let things get to that point in order to get that encounter with the killer. Upon rewatching I felt things happened fast enough (finally) so its not like OHJ had a lot of time to warn the Dr, etc, by the time he finished warning the Dr, the killer was there, so I guess OHJ is NOT  a psychopath like I was feeling but he is definitely too cold for my taste, well, reptilian sort of. His very subtle reaction (and his non-action) upon hearing the Dr getting choked, its chilling itself

8) The killer’s companion, his dad? Older brother or mentor? does not seem to be alive (Kinda like Norman Bates from Psycho) 

P.D Wait! Does the preview suggest OHJ planned something? He used people? He planned, schemed and lured? See? Those are the moments when I go back to my, is he a psychopath himself? question.

I’m not super excited about tomorrow’s ep, but I am at least, curious 

•  
  • Like 1

Yesterday night, I decided not to watch all the clips posted on Naver and avoided all spoilers. I only watched ep 5 this morning. Glad I did because I think I enjoyed it much more. The recap scene showing how the profiler died at the beginning made much more sense. I think in ep 4, that scene was really like what some of you mentioned, a case of bad editing. When it was shown again in ep 5, I can see that the detectives were rushing forward but it was too late. In ep 4,  that scene became super slow and made the police seemed retarded. 

I am happy that yesterday's rating is higher than last week. I hope tonight's rating will surpass last Sunday's too! Can't wait to see how OHJ will react in front of the killer!

Subtitles to ep 6 teaser

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@azureblue7 Yes, I also felt the sequence of the profiler’s death was better edited this time. 

I’ll do my best to avoid clips and watching without subs tomorrow as well 

But now I don't know if I can do it tonight after seeing the preview!! I just need to confirm if he really can...   Help!:sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

58 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yesterday night, I decided not to watch all the clips posted on Naver and avoided all spoilers. I only watched ep 5 this morning. Glad I did because I think I enjoyed it much more. The recap scene showing how the profiler died at the beginning made much more sense. I think in ep 4, that scene was really like what some of you mentioned, a case of bad editing. When it was shown again in ep 5, I can see that the detectives were rushing forward but it was too late. In ep 4,  that scene became super slow and made the police seemed retarded. 

I am happy that yesterday's rating is higher than last week. I hope tonight's rating will surpass last Sunday's too! Can't wait to see how OHJ will react in front of the killer!

Yes I noticed the difference too. Last week they did it in slow mo that's why everything seem so long, but when they showed it in real time this week, we can see everything actually happened very fast and it's not the detectives' fault for not reacting fast enough.

As for the ratings, actually there were 2 shows less this week compared to last Sat coz Chosun TV finished their finale last week and the next one is only due in May, and SBS also finished its finale on Friday and will only be starting the new one next week haha. Anyway whatever the reason, an increase in ratings is always good!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

But now I don't know if I can do it tonight after seeing the preview!! I just need to confirm if he really can...   Help!:sweat_smile:

At least u just need to endure till tomorrow morning to watch it with subs. I need to wait till tomorrow night haha. But it’s worth the wait, that’s why I always avoid spoilers before watching it with subs.

• Like 3