27 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Oh dear. Unfortunate that this happened. Hope it won’t affect the morale of staff and the production of the show. Safety always comes first, but at least from this point onwards they are taking extra precaution for both staff and actors. JH himself was deeply impacted by the injury of a stunt man last time, hope he’s not too affected. My heart skipped for awhile when I read that it was an accident, worried for JH! Hope the injured staff members recover soon. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000425583

I hope all the injured crew members will be well soon. Sounds like one crew member was injured seriously... Very bad decision making by the production. I hope whoever was responsible for the decision that led to this accident will be fired. This, in addition to the director leaving, doesn't say a lot of good things about the production

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I hope all the injured crew members will be well soon. Sounds like one crew member was injured seriously... Very bad decision making by the production. I hope whoever was responsible for the decision that led to this accident will be fired. This, in addition to the director leaving, doesn't say a lot of good things about the production

My sentiments too. I really hope those who needed medical care be accorded proper care. Sometimes the injury may not look serious (now) but it can lead to something worse in the future. 

At first I thought it was JH injured. Gave me a shock! But I hope he will be will be very very careful when doing filming.

Seems like a jinx production. Haiz...!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

– After the Nov. 29 (Friday) accident, all shots are stopped until Dec. 1 (day) and internal safety re-

– Recalibrate the filming environment, staff working conditions, and production schedules.

– Simplify high-risk Gods such as car explosions and minimize risk by replacing them with CGs

– Conducts a self-inspection of the day's shooting before and after each shoot

– Establishing 'Guidelines for Overnight Photography Safety' for the entire production site

– Reviewing the introduction of advanced technologies to ensure a safe shooting environment

Oh so they released the news 2

weeks after it happened. Thankfully there were no fatalities, hope that they can improve the safety aspects of filming. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

weeks after it happened. Thankfully there were no fatalities, hope that they can improve the safety aspects of filming. 

Yes, thankfully no fatalities but those seriously injured will need a long recuperating time + recuperating charges (doctor visits). Truly hope they are compensated, otherwise cannot work still need to incur medical fees, not to mention daily expenses. Haiz!

Sometimes these production company, for the sake of earning more, they compromise on safety standards. Hopefully after this incident, the production team will step up on their security and safety so that the crews (JH included) can work in a safer environment.  

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but I really loved this excerpt! :) Patience is virtue indeed. 

So used to seeing him with moustache, if his next role is a clean cut character, I might find him weird looking. Lol.

Curious to see if his BW scar has healed properly....did we say previously that it was a real scar or an add on scar?? I forgot.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

So used to seeing him with moustache, if his next role is a clean cut character, I might find him weird looking. Lol.

Curious to see if his BW scar has healed properly....did we say previously that it was a real scar or an add on scar?? I forgot.

I doubt his new role has a clean cut image. I think he will have light stubble. And his scar is real. He hurt himself when he was exercising at the dorm.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I doubt his new role has a clean cut image. I think he will have light stubble. And his scar is real. He hurt himself when he was exercising at the dorm.

No I mean his next role, not this one. If his next role is a clean cut role, I probably will not be used to his clean look. I kind of like him to look untidy, like how he looked in MC with the hair half tied up and half let down. I like him in SOGC that kind of look, tie a sash around his forehead. B)Perhaps I should be living in those era, because I seemed to like people dressed up in that kind of era. Lol. And I find JH super handsome when he looked untidy. :P

Oh ok. I know we discussed about his scar but I forgot if it was a real scar or an add on scar. Hopefully it has recovered for this drama. I hope for the rest of the filming, everyone (all the crew) will be safe.

• Like 1

Just wanted to drop in and say that I am watching Beautiful Mind. Started watching last night and I am at Episode 10 now. I'm enjoying it so far, but I can't say that this role takes the cake over MF and FTLY yet. I still think those 2 will be my all time favorites LOL!

Oh. And there goes my plan of watching 2 episodes per week of BM to keep me occupied and lead up nicely to the OCN drama premier zzzzz :unsure::sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Just wanted to drop in and say that I am watching Beautiful Mind. Started watching last night and I am at Episode 10 now. I'm enjoying it so far, but I can't say that this role takes the cake over MF and FTLY yet. I still think those 2 will be my all time favorites LOL!

Oh. And there goes my plan of watching 2 episodes per week of BM to keep me occupied and lead up nicely to the OCN drama premier zzzzz :unsure::sweatingbullets:

My goodness! You fast forward most of the time or you binge watching? Don't need to sleep already ah? :joy:Of course, of course, the drama itself doesn't take the cake over from MF (for me). My #1 is still MF. 

How do you find the policewoman? Is she annoying to you (at the beginning few episodes)? I don't blame her but I blame the writing. It's so badly written as in, I didn't know that a traffic policewoman can just march in to the hospital to arrest a suspect (LYO) when he was going in to do surgery. As far as I know, this would be the job of the Criminal Investigation Bureau and they don't work alone. They come in a pair.

How did you find her pairing with JH? Did you find her looking like a student? Lol. An ahjusshi in a relationship with a student was what I had felt. The makeup artiste should have given her a more grown up look (like the photoshoot she did with JH). Put some more makeup and style the hair nicely.

Did you enjoy watching the talk show? Or are you still waiting for youku for eternity?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

BM is my second favorite show of JH, after FTLY. I love character studies, and from that stand point, the show is incredible. I've never seen a more sensitive, realistic and satisfying study of such a a character. The show itself is not perfect, mainly because the focus in the beginning was on the murders, and both LYO and the cop were presented as very annoying. But luckily the writers changed the focus to LYO and his growth, and relegated the "plot" to the other doctor, which amused me to no end. It was funny how at the end it was like "oh, yeah, we need to solve this mystery... it's this guy... whatever". Sadly the change in focus wasn't soon enough to get the ratings up... 

I recently got a friend of mine and her husband to watch the show, but I didn't tell them anything about the plot, and they loved it! The husband loved that nothing in the show was predictable. From their reaction I now think that one of the biggest mistakes the show runners did in the promotion of the show (besides JH's hair :) ) was that they revealed from the get go that LYO had an antisocial disorder. It would have been better if the viewers found out about it from the show.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Guess they will have to be extra careful from now onwards. Wonder if the delay will cause the premiere date to be pushed back.

7 hours ago, budgerie said:

No I mean his next role, not this one. If his next role is a clean cut role, I probably will not be used to his clean look. I kind of like him to look untidy, like how he looked in MC with the hair half tied up and half let down. I like him in SOGC that kind of look, tie a sash around his forehead. B)Perhaps I should be living in those era, because I seemed to like people dressed up in that kind of era. Lol. And I find JH super handsome when he looked untidy. :P

I see! My poor eyes.. must be zooming in to look at him too much that my eyesight is becoming worse..haha! I also like him with some stubble and a little messy hair.. look more manly and sexy. 

Btw, I just read this notice on his Japan fan club website that in order not to inconvenience customers, not limited to international flights, within the facilities of the airport and all means of transportation in Japan and at the venue,  wait-out and waiting for, such as picking up and send-off Is prohibited.

They mentioned that in recent years, inconveniences such as waiting at airports and occupying public spaces have become very problematic.

So I guess we won't even get to see his airport photos at all? Sob sob!

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Btw, I just read this notice on his Japan fan club website that in order not to inconvenience customers, not limited to international flights, within the facilities of the airport and all means of transportation in Japan and at the venue,  wait-out and waiting for, such as picking up and send-off Is prohibited.

They mentioned that in recent years, inconveniences such as waiting at airports and occupying public spaces have become very problematic.

So I guess we won't even get to see his airport photos at all? Sob sob!

Thought this had been the case for past 2 years already?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

BM is my second favorite show of JH, after FTLY. I love character studies, and from that stand point, the show is incredible. I've never seen a more sensitive, realistic and satisfying study of such a a character. The show itself is not perfect, mainly because the focus in the beginning was on the murders, and both LYO and the cop were presented as very annoying. But luckily the writers changed the focus to LYO and his growth, and relegated the "plot" to the other doctor, which amused me to no end. It was funny how at the end it was like "oh, yeah, we need to solve this mystery... it's this guy... whatever". Sadly the change in focus wasn't soon enough to get the ratings up... 

I recently got a friend of mine and her husband to watch the show, but I didn't tell them anything about the plot, and they loved it! The husband loved that nothing in the show was predictable. From their reaction I now think that one of the biggest mistakes the show runners did in the promotion of the show (besides JH's hair :) ) was that they revealed from the get go that LYO had an antisocial disorder. It would have been better if the viewers found out about it from the show.

Yes. My 2nd fav drama of JH after MF. The beginning was damn annoying though. Literally annoyed with Jin Sung character.

16 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Guess they will have to be extra careful from now onwards. Wonder if the delay will cause the premiere date to be pushed back.

I read in Soompi that the production didn't have permit to use the road for filming but the production just did it!

16 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I can understand. (Sometimes) netizens/fans/audience can be a nuisance, blocking public spaces and causing inconveniences to other travellers.

Actually if (JH) fans become a nuisance, it does more harm to JH than good. Lol. 

30 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Fan's sketch of his new image. I want his hair to be tied up too!

Oh, today go Japan ah? Hope we'll get to see his interview. Always love listening to him talking.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

For anyone who feel like it, they just rebroadcast the KBS drama awards of 2010, in which JH won the grand prize for Chuno. Don't know why, and I wish they'd added subtitles to it, but... Anyway, am I the only one that LDH rubs the wrong way?!

There is another one in which he tied up his hair. Also an award for Chuno. His speech was so cute in that one that he said his parents/wife/kids are watching him on television (now). Lol.

Oh, you don't like LDH? :joy:For me, the one who rubbed the wrong way is Ryeo Won & Pak So Dam. Exclusively only WOL and BM. Not them (personally) but I just don't like the pairing. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

For anyone who feel like it, they just rebroadcast the KBS drama awards of 2010, in which JH won the grand prize for Chuno. Don't know why, and I wish they'd added subtitles to it, but... Anyway, am I the only one that LDH rubs the wrong way?!

Thanks. Wish there were subs..but I am happy being mesmerised by his expressive brown eyes.. I don't really like him with brown hair. I think black hair suits him best. 

• Like 3